HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Really enjoying reading your KSC experience. Glad I didn’t spoil the ‘big reveal’ of the shuttle. Hoped you’d be blown away by it :). I remember being stunned into silence, rarity lol. Find the entire day there to be a rather profound emotional experience.

So interesting to read other poster’s reflections re the program & their visits.

I thought the gift shop had some interesting stuff, the way a good museum is wont to do, and the prices seemed reasonable...well, as far as touristy gift shops tend to roll.

Ps next time try the salad, Pittsburgh style, order fries and toss them on top :)

Thanks Keisha.......yes, we were totally blown away by the reveal!!! I think Kyle and Tom guessed but I wasn’t thinking further than what I was watching or doing what I was doing at the time......so it was fully overwhelming to see.....yep me too......to render me speechless it takes a lot too......doesn’t happen often!!

But, yes, it was a fully overwhelming day while being so enjoyable at the same time.

The gift shop was excellent as we left, some very unique items and we did buy a few things there.....Kyle bought himself a limited edition silver coin in a lovely little display case and we got a few other things, but yes, prices were good...

Pittsburgh style??? Don’t the fries go cold on top of a salad??? :scratchin

There are plenty of maps around the relatively small visitors centre site, but it encompasses a lot of exhibits and is quite deceptive in size.

i-w3PSp5T-XL.jpg

As we head over to the area where we get the bus for the Saturn V display we spotted something kids (and adults) will love...….well, we did...….

It`s a Kugel Fountain. This is a nine ton ball of granite that shows 88 Constellations and 1,100 stars etched into the black granite. Also known as a "floating" sphere fountain, this is where the sphere sits in a shaped hollow within a pedestal, what we is the globe or sphere almost as if it is aquaplaning. Although this weighs nine ton, the efficient bearing means it can be moved with some light pressure......basically a good shove will do it. The engineering details all around this place fascinated us beyond anything!!!!

i-S5bNDds-XL.jpg

I think Kyle almost exerted himself giving it a shove...….but it`s one of those things you have to do.....

i-4n3j8rQ-XL.jpg

We then wander round to where the buses are. We had an armband on to show we had the regular day ticket admission and there were clearly marked lines for the separate add on tours you can take. And again, here we found the staff to be incredibly enthusiastic about everything Kennedy has to offer.

This was where we made our one mistake of the day......we got on the empty bus and chose to sit on the right hand side of the bus as you look at it......if you are going to do this tour, it is better to sit on the left as you enter. We were behind the driver and we hadn't really looked into what side was better.

But, for seeing the Vehicle Assembly Building up close the opposite side would have been better....you`ll see this in the pictures...….but we did get to see other stuff too.

i-pJdGgVz-XL.jpg

The bus holds quite a lot of people and we waited until it was full before we set off today......we did wonder where on earth everyone came from as the place looked empty till now...…

i-gQpjHdh-XL.jpg

When we were full up, the driver set off...….we had heard excellent things about the information the drivers passed on and the way they did it. And our driver certainly imparted a lot of information, but he wasn't very humorous or showed his personality......it was almost like he was reading from a script and didn't deviate in any way from it......this didn't take away from the experience in any way as we knew a lot of what he was telling us, but I think he could have explained the knowledge he was imparting in a more affectionate and amiable way.

i-4rRHb6V-XL.jpg

i-Txf5S5t-XL.jpg

It doesn't take long to get to where we are going and we pass what seems to be miles of absolute nothing.....of course the site is huge and it was to be expected.....but eventually we set upon the Vehicle Assembly Building which was part of the tour we were really wanting to see today up close...….and as you can see we were on the wrong side of the bus to see the front opening carefully when we got around to it.

i-pNRnZC4-XL.jpg

Here below you can see one of the Crawler Transporters used by NASA to transport the massive and heavy space shuttle`s and rockets before them to their respective launch pads.

These things on their own are incredible feats of engineering. The crawlers are among the biggest and heaviest land vehicles ever produced. The two crawlers that NASA use were simply called CT 1 and CT 2. Quite dull names when you consider the elegant names of the space vehicles they carried before they would embark on their amazing journeys.

They do have a tremendous history all of their own. They transported the first Saturn V rocket and capsule for the Apollo 4 mission, right up to the Space Shuttle Atlantis for its last shuttle mission in 2011.

The original one`s first job was to transport the Apollo spacecraft between the (VAB) over to the launch pads 39A and 39B, which were just over three miles for one and four miles for the other.

They each weigh roughly an impressive 6.6 million pounds which is just so hard to imagine anything that weight being able to move at all...never mind when you add in the weight of the shuttles or rockets on top. They have a height of up to 26 feet depending on position and what is doing at the time, and has the ability when upgraded to transport an additional 18 million pounds.

When the Shuttle program finished, they did look to see if there was a better replacement for them looking forward to the launch of the heavy vehicles in the future, however the experts concluded that they were the best option even going forward. They certainly got their monies worth from these enormous transporters at a cost of around $14 million all those years ago. And they are expected to last beyond the next 20 years or so.....

The CT 2 has been upgraded so it can carry the new SLS (Space Launch System) The other is a minor upgrade according to the Engineer we spoke to as it will concentrate on non SLS loads...so both will continue to be of a huge service to NASA and all it`s future endeavours.

i-HRRXzTX-XL.jpg

The Vehicle Assembly Building itself is impressive and so iconic.

It was originally planned and built for assembly of Apollo-Saturn vehicles and was later revamped to enable Space Shuttle operations. I think I mentioned the dimensions and facts so I won`t do that again......but it surely is one heck of an impressive building.

i-sQCsmzW-XL.jpg

We crossed one of the equally impressive Crawlerways on the tour.

This was quite something to see...….it`s around seven feet deep, 130 feet wide with a 15 feet grass middle area.....and is lined with Alabama River Rock which is incredibly strong......it would need to be with that type of weight rolling along at such slow speeds.

This is something I have memories of watching the shuttle or rockets being transported to their launch pads on tv and marvelling at how such a behemoth could move at all!!!! It is around 3.5 miles long and will ultimately take them to the launch pads 39 A & B. The engineer told us it was repaired and upgraded in 2013 and rock added.

i-LjBRrfW-XL.jpg

SpaceX was something we ultimately wanted to see too. They have launched some amazing things recently and we watched them live on NASA tv. And of course we had watched the launch of the resupply mission yesterday. Elon Musk is the person responsible for this company existing. And if you have ever seen him interviewed on TV.....he doesn't have the greatest personality...…although he did show some kind of sense of humour by appearing on The Simpsons!!

i-QD5Xrsc-XL.jpg

Launch Pad 39A below, which was originally built for the Apollo program,was modified and altered to facilitate the Space Shuttle. Now, it is leased from NASA by SpaceX and launched SpaceX`s Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy.

39B is I believe being altered and modified to be used in the new launch of NASA`s SLS. I think we were told there is a smaller launch pad being added or has been added, but hasn`t been utilised yet.

i-nQv8459-XL.jpg

To see this historic launch pad was wonderful. Truly wonderful. And created so many memories and thoughts of the history that surrounded so many launches that occurred from here. I think we were all a little amazed at the hill climb the crawler and it`s load had.....I didn't remember seeing it as clear on tv, Kyle knew it was steep for such a vehicle, but again seeing it in real life altered the images you thought you remembered.

i-QnnmMMC-XL.jpg

Same launch pad from the opposite side.

i-KsHMnhv-XL.jpg

Round about this point the driver slowed down to see if we could see a massive transport plane come in to land here......and it was one of the biggest transport planes I think we had ever seen. He told us what it was bringing in, but I forget..…..we couldn't get a picture of it as it was too low by the time we reached a clearing.....would love to have seen that up close.

Coming up.....Saturn V

My parents were living in Texas at the time of the Columbia disaster. They had pieces of debris land in their backyard and NASA came and picked them up. Very surreal.

My parents were living in Texas at the time of the Columbia disaster. They had pieces of debris land in their backyard and NASA came and picked them up. Very surreal.
pcstang, that is so incredibly moving!! That is still one of the saddest days I can remember. It was a Saturday & my husband & I were in a spinning class at the gym. All these cell phones starting going off around us & the engineers/ NASA people were running out of the class. When we came out, the whole gym was glued to the TV’s and people were in shock, just like 9/11. So many people lost their jobs afterwards and it has taken years for our area to recover economically . So excited for Blue Origin & SpaceX and , of course, the very brave astronauts in training right now.

It must have been very surreal. And glad they weren’t hurt from any debris.

We had family, not close family, live where Pan Am flight 103 came down on Lockerbie in 1988. It was around 90 minutes from where I lived as a child for a while. Huge disaster not only for the 259 murdered on the plane itself, but a tiny little Scottish town near the Borders. Some of the town was completely obliterated and left a permanent marker on life there and of course changed the way we flew forever with the changes implemented in safety and security. Tragic.

pcstang, that is so incredibly moving!! That is still one of the saddest days I can remember. It was a Saturday & my husband & I were in a spinning class at the gym. All these cell phones starting going off around us & the engineers/ NASA people were running out of the class. When we came out, the whole gym was glued to the TV’s and people were in shock, just like 9/11. So many people lost their jobs afterwards and it has taken years for our area to recover economically . So excited for Blue Origin & SpaceX and , of course, the very brave astronauts in training right now.

I think these things do stay with us forever and at times come straight to the forefront of our minds for various reasons........

SpaceX I find fascinating but have trouble with Blue Origin.......Jeff Bezos reminds me a dodgy car salesman......but, will watch them with interest all the same.

I think this must be one of the most exciting times in a while to be an astronaut.....so many exciting things coming up........of course some well in the future........::yes::

We were glad to get off the bus as we neared the facility......squawking kids are not fun to listen to.....and we also had the guy who thought he knew more than the driver......he really didn't.....he started to get into a spiel about how the driver had got a part about engine thrust capability wrong....he hadn't......Tom and I glanced at him and he then lowered his voice as another man shouted over to him he should get a job here since he thinks he knows so much......oops!!! I think a few had got fed up listening to him....we had no desire to correct or inform his errors...….I doubt anyone really cared......but why are there always folks who think they know more than the experts...…..yes, I did a very large eye roll though...…

We had to wait a few moments till the doors opened......I had wandered off as the dull guy was still babbling on about propellants, something we all know about...….so I wandered to the front as they laughed at my indignant expression and desperately trying not to yell at the loudmouth .....

i-Q4RLrd3-XL.jpg

The first thing we did was watch a short presentation which goes through a brief history of events in 1968 and sets the scene for Apollo 8.

You then head into the Firing Room Theatre which has an identical set up to what was the genuine Firing Room for the Apollo launch missions. This was so interesting and it is a good show to watch......if you don't have screaming kids and babies of course...….and thankfully one Staff member asked this one couple to take their children outside...…..which reluctantly they did. Another lady, bless her, when her child became restless and loud, took her out immediately.....so we managed to see it without screaming children that were really just bored by the look of them.

i-tPTk4t4-XL.jpg

i-XBBcJLH-XL.jpg

i-7xcbHsj-XL.jpg

This was so interesting and we did enjoy it...….but we were here to see what was the largest rocket ever flown. Saturn V.

Another incredibly impressive behemoth of a machine!!!! I am not going to write everything there is to write about the history of the Apollo/Saturn V programmes…..I`d be here forever and a day, plus, I do think most people already know as it is such an important part of our history.

i-wqxbrK7-XL.jpg

Saturn V was classed as an expendable rocket and was solely used form the years 1967-73. It was launched 13 times and was the type of rocket that launched humans to the moon. It consists of three stages of all which are equally impressive and you can see incredible detail as you go around the huge display...…

i-LJCWw6f-XL.jpg

i-T3vHVSv-XL.jpg

i-S9KVDBT-XL.jpg

i-39r8PFR-XL.jpg

Only when you walk under and along the massive rocket can you really appreciate just how huge it actually is......seeing sizes written down in textbooks don't do it justice...….as for size it is an incredible 363 feet long, it has a 33 foot diameter and has the incredible mass of 6,540,000 lb!!!! And today still holds the record of being the tallest, heaviest and most powerful rocket ever brought to actually operate and still holds records for the heaviest payload launched.

Saturn V rather unusually and impressively still remains the only launch vehicle to carry humans beyond low Earth orbit. A total of 15 flight-capable vehicles were built, but only 13 were flown. An additional three vehicles were built for ground testing purposes. 24 Astronauts were launched to the Moon from December 1968 till December 1972.

i-sZPC8vW-XL.jpg

This rather unique and efficient rocket had three stages. The first was for fuel and the second and third parts were filled with liquid hydrogen.

The three parts were all built in different parts of the country and when ready to be shipped from their test area they were very carefully transported. For example The S-IC, which was constructed in New Orleans, was transported all the way down the Mississippi River to Florida.

Here in the VAB they were inspected and then moved to a vertical position.

i-bhtf34Q-XL.jpg

And I did love to see the smile on my boy`s face as he also examined something so incredible...

i-hpqw8sj-XL.jpg

The cost of this was huge. I believe in today`s money it would be the equivalent of $580 million approx overall and in one year alone they spent the equivalent today of $7 million. And it was cost that ultimately was the reason for the cancellation of the last three Apollo flights...…

i-pZdd3gH-XL.jpg

We went outside at this point as you can see the viewing area that the astronauts families and dignitaries viewed launches from.

As we wandered down we saw the sign warning that wildlife may eat you!!!! So we didn't hang around.....

i-sZRZnfK-XL.jpg

This image of the VAB was taken with my ipad, so apologies for the poor quality as I zoomed right in.....Tom had disappeared back inside at this point......but it was a beautiful surrounding....

i-bC4TBDV-XL.jpg

Although now I was looking around for snakes more than anything as one of the staff mentioned there had been a sighting of one earlier I wouldn't like very much..……you didn't need to tell me twice...….

i-79VhR3C-XL.jpg

We had a fabulous wander around and studied and read up on so much stuff......and there is a lot to take in......there is also an engineer who is retired that had worked on the project, and will happily chat and answer any questions you might have....bless him, he was lovely and obviously cared enormously about his subject.

Below is the Apollo Lunar Module which was designed to land astronauts on the moon of course, this one is the LM 9 and was never flown. The engineer told us it had most of it`s original parts except appears to have all its parts, except for the landing radar heat shield and the surface probes on the feet.

i-FTbk7zB-XL.jpg

i-qKjJQ2R-XL.jpg

i-J9mf6bC-XL.jpg

i-c8P3qzg-XL.jpg

i-gHDkbLp-XL.jpg

I think everyone knows enough about the Apollo program for me not to babble on for too long, but the technology and the efforts that went into this amazing program are extraordinary....and far too much for me to even begin to touch on this simplistic trip report...…..so I won`t even try...….but extraordinary is too simple a word to use to describe it.

i-X7fhjrz-XL.jpg

There are several displays and exhibits around the rocket to enthrall and excite too......one was the piece of moon rock returned on one of the missions...….so, of course, us being us we decided to all touch "the moon" at the same time...…….

i-8nL5d4J-XL.jpg

And the replica lunar rover too...…..

i-tTLC88h-XL.jpg

There are many displays including several space suits including Alan Shepherds Apollo 14 extravehicular suit, another piece of a different lunar landing vehicle, a large scale model that is cut open to see the internals of Saturn V.

There are also theatres where you can see the launch of Apollo 8 and it replicates the landing of Apollo 11. We didn't do any of these theatre`s and like so many other things to do that we didn't photograph or take part in.....we`ll do it next time.

The sheer size of this rocket really does take your breath away......and the image of this incredibly historic and proud rocket is hard to forget. This was another memory that would stay with us forever. The Apollo program has truly impacted everything we are doing now with space travel and systems. Mars doesn't seem such an impossible target now as it may have been over 40 years ago......and it is amazing to have seen through NASA and the brave astronauts who were the ones actually risking their lives, what was the origins of everything we are attempting now and making plans for the future generations to conquer and achieve. Simply amazing.

i-4S9WT5M-XL.jpg

We were incredibly sad to leave this display...…we must have spent around 2 and half hours in the company of Saturn V.....and still didn't see everything...….it was overwhelming to say the least and we loved every second of the experience.

You walk out to wait at a bus stop and there are buses every 10-15 minutes or so...…and we didn't wait too long......I have to say the buses are alright....they could be doing with being a little comfier, but they`re clean.

We once again pass the VAB and are still marvelling at the sheer size of it......of course now we had seen some of the rockets it had stored we could see why it need to be the size it was.

i-3Hpmkrm-XL.jpg

In the gift shop we had a good old wander and I picked up the usual fridge magnet and a lovely notebook with the NASA logo on the front. Kyle purchased a limited edition Atlantis commemorative coin which was solid silver and very beautiful, he does collect certain coins including every year he buys one with the Canadian Maple Leaf on.....between him and Tom they enjoy looking for the unique. Tom bought himself a 45th Anniversary commemorative coin from Apollo XVII. They were happy with their purchases too.

Sadly we headed out of the Space Centre and headed for the car. We were incredibly sad to leave, but we had experienced the most wonderful day and knew we would be back again this year.

It had been so educational as we learned a lot we didn't know, and also so incredibly emotional....much more than expected. The Pride America shows in it`s astronauts and every space program it has ever embarked on should be celebrated.....even more than we already do. I know there are other countries involved and they also should be celebrated, but for us when we see the amazing images we saw today, we take immense pride in the USA. These programmes certainly will shape our future, wherever we end up.

We were all talked out by the time we got home......we chatted the whole way about everything we had seen today and how we couldn't wait to go back again...….

It must have been just after six when we got back...….we went straight up to our room. We had planned to go to Orlando Ale house on Kirkman tonight, but Kyle at this point didn't look fit to walk, never mind go out for dinner...….he said we should just go to the Orlando Ale House and he`d have soup or chocolate cake from Jakes...….but I had already decided ....why didn't we just stay in.....rent a movie and get room service...….that idea got the thumbs up from everyone, especially Kyle.

We were cold from the short walk from the car park, so we turned the heat up and got comfortable......we had a look and one of the movies we all wanted to watch was Night School..so we ordered that and then had a look at the room service menu...….

And ordered far too much food...….

Tom wanted to try the tomato soup with the donut, I wanted crawfish chowder and I also fancied some shrimp cocktail that I knew wasn't huge, I would only eat the shrimp. Tom ordered a turkey sandwich and we got wings too along with a bottle of wine...….for some reason they sent fries that we didn't order.....but it was a lot of food. Even for us.

i-SN86vKW-XL.jpg

Between us we managed most of it......we kept the wings till later and nibbled on them. Tom wasn't keen on the tomato soup so he left that, but everything else was beautiful...…..

The movie was super funny and I can`t wait to watch it again.....we also saw the Potter night show on the castle earlier out of our window, it was lovely to watch and we thought we might do it tomorrow night......although looking at Kyle right now, he was going nowhere tomorrow.

We really did have a lovely evening despite Kyle not feeling great. We laughed at the movie and chatted about the day and how much we had enjoyed it, and it was incredibly cosy all three of us cosied up watching tv.

Later, I could see Kyle was starting to get really pale, so fairly early, maybe around 11, we all got ready for bed.

I must admit we didn't feel overly tired as we went through to our room, but as soon as my head hit the pillow......out for the count.

This was one of our best days ever.

My 5 year olds fell asleep on the bus ride, and it was the first things we did! Maybe we had the same driver? LOL The information was good, but the kids just could not comprehend the enormity/significance of it.
Now, my kids loved the Apollo launch movie thing! We did watch Apollo 13 leading up to it at home. I really think my 5 year old boy might be an engineer, he says things about being an astronaut. His pre-k class (we went in June right after he finished pre-k) did a lesson on space and did a talk to an astronaut video call thing. I don't know where he gets his engineer brain, DH and I are more humanities types.
I think 5 was pushing it, though...I don't think I'd bring any younger to visit if I could help it, and I wouldn't do the bus ride/apollo stuff with any younger.

It was neat hearing about your experiences at NASA! We didn't quite get to do everything that you did since we had the 5 years olds in the June heat (and my MIL was there who can't quite take full days).

Oh my, that’s a shame re the clueless bus driver. Could easily cast a bad shade on one’s experience. Now I know the fountain’s name, a real puzzle to the those of us who can’t figure it out lol

Re the salad, a morphed version of our infamous primanti bros sandwiches aka heart attack on a plate, we savor them sparingly :)

8B33E7D8-BA40-4873-B360-BFD4E57E7E9E.jpeg 6B917452-229F-4EE8-ACC4-AC853D45011E.jpeg

@schumigirl, thanks again for the great KSC report!

Today is actually the anniversary of the Challenger explosion. RIP Teacher-in-Space payload specialist Sharon Christa McAuliffe; payload specialist Gregory Jarvis; and astronauts Judith A. Resnik, mission specialist; Francis R. (Dick) Scobee, mission commander; Ronald E. McNair, mission specialist; Mike J. Smith, pilot; and Ellison S. Onizuka, mission specialist.

Your love, admiration and reverence for your experience at KSC is quite palpable....well done Carole!!

Thank you so much for such a lovely compliment........

It was honestly an amazing day, and everyone said it would be, but we didn’t know just how much!!! I think it just added to the respect and awe we already had for everything involved.

And it was a fun day too......yes, it had its somber and emotional side, but by goodness is it an amazing place and lots of fun things to do too........:)

My 5 year olds fell asleep on the bus ride, and it was the first things we did! Maybe we had the same driver? LOL The information was good, but the kids just could not comprehend the enormity/significance of it.
Now, my kids loved the Apollo launch movie thing! We did watch Apollo 13 leading up to it at home. I really think my 5 year old boy might be an engineer, he says things about being an astronaut. His pre-k class (we went in June right after he finished pre-k) did a lesson on space and did a talk to an astronaut video call thing. I don't know where he gets his engineer brain, DH and I are more humanities types.
I think 5 was pushing it, though...I don't think I'd bring any younger to visit if I could help it, and I wouldn't do the bus ride/apollo stuff with any younger.

It was neat hearing about your experiences at NASA! We didn't quite get to do everything that you did since we had the 5 years olds in the June heat (and my MIL was there who can't quite take full days).

Lol......that’s what kids do best!! Although these kids were toddlers and babies......far too young really to be there....

Oh I hope your son does go into Engineering......there’s such a choice of avenues for them and by the time he grows up goodness knows the options........Kyle was always going into Engineering I believe......except when he wanted to be either Barney or a trash truck driver :rotfl:.....lol.....when we used to take him on rides at funfairs he was always watching the mechanics and how things worked.....so, hopefully your little one will follow through his dreams.....

Next time you go back you’ll be able to do so much more an the kids will love it!!!

Oh my, that’s a shame re the clueless bus driver. Could easily cast a bad shade on one’s experience. Now I know the fountain’s name, a real puzzle to the those of us who can’t figure it out lol

Re the salad, a morphed version of our infamous primanti bros sandwiches aka heart attack on a plate, we savor them sparingly :)

View attachment 378726 View attachment 378727

Oh I’ve seen that sandwich on Man v Food with good old Adam......must admit.....doesn’t appeal much......lol.....betcha the meat is top notch though! I’d have a go though if I ever come visit you!!!!

Oh the driver was informative enough, just dull as dishwater........no spark or any sign he head any get up and go......it was one of the visitors that was clueless!!!

First one of those Kugel stones we ever took Kyle to see he was around six.......could not get him away from it!! He was trying to work out how it worked and wouldn’t leave.......yes, we did what all reasonable parents do when that occcurs......

We bribed him with going for a chocolate cake.......:thumbsup2 although when we were done with lunch......guess where he went straight back to.......:faint:

@schumigirl, thanks again for the great KSC report!

Today is actually the anniversary of the Challenger explosion. RIP Teacher-in-Space payload specialist Sharon Christa McAuliffe; payload specialist Gregory Jarvis; and astronauts Judith A. Resnik, mission specialist; Francis R. (Dick) Scobee, mission commander; Ronald E. McNair, mission specialist; Mike J. Smith, pilot; and Ellison S. Onizuka, mission specialist.

Thanks......glad you enjoyed it.........I honestly could have written for days about the place and fill it with sooooooo much data and info........but......I didn’t lol........

It certainly is a day not to be forgotten, I wasn’t sure to write it in here, so thank you for doing it.......:)

We were glad to get off the bus as we neared the facility......squawking kids are not fun to listen to.....and we also had the guy who thought he knew more than the driver......he really didn't.....he started to get into a spiel about how the driver had got a part about engine thrust capability wrong....he hadn't......Tom and I glanced at him and he then lowered his voice as another man shouted over to him he should get a job here since he thinks he knows so much......oops!!! I think a few had got fed up listening to him....we had no desire to correct or inform his errors...….I doubt anyone really cared......but why are there always folks who think they know more than the experts...…..yes, I did a very large eye roll though...…

...and as you know, this dodo ended up on my walking tour in New Orleans. ;)

Fantastic report... bracing for the illness I know is coming....

Tell Tom that the info on Harrison Schmitt on the Certificate of Authenticity is about the Astronaut who I met briefly. He was our Senator for 1 Term.

SPECTACULAR SECTION OF The Trip Report!

I know Kyle became ill, but I'm sitting here reading and saying,
'oh no please don't get sick Kyle'..:sick:

So, when are your March dates, Carole? We will be there for a few days towards the end of the month for part of our spring break. I just bought Blue Man Group tickets - so exciting! Any feedback or info on the show would be greatly appreciated, if anyone has any!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter