HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

...and as you know, this dodo ended up on my walking tour in New Orleans. ;)

Fantastic report... bracing for the illness I know is coming....

Lol.....when I was reading your email I could imagine exactly how you felt as we had experienced exactly the same......I said to Tom as I was reading it, Alice had a (beep beep) on her tour too.......lol........dodo is a family friend word for these annoying folks........::yes::

Yep.........

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
Tell Tom that the info on Harrison Schmitt on the Certificate of Authenticity is about the Astronaut who I met briefly. He was our Senator for 1 Term.

SPECTACULAR SECTION OF The Trip Report!

I know Kyle became ill, but I'm sitting here reading and saying,
'oh no please don't get sick Kyle'..:sick:

Oh I will.....thank you!! He sounds a very interesting man to meet......although I think meeting any of them would be lovely.......I could imagine chatting to them all day and never get bored.

Thank you for the lovely compliments, I really appreciate the comments and so glad you enjoyed reading that part so much.........

Yes, next few days were fairly non eventful.........:sick:

So, when are your March dates, Carole? We will be there for a few days towards the end of the month for part of our spring break. I just bought Blue Man Group tickets - so exciting! Any feedback or info on the show would be greatly appreciated, if anyone has any!

Lol....I had to go check as our March and May dates are so similar.......but, we arrive March 9th and leave on the 23rd.......oh you’re going in March too?? when are you there....would be lovely to say hello again!!! Our May dates are 8th till the 22nd so I do get mixed up.........:crazy:

I’m not the best person to ask about BMG :duck:........I was so disappointed in it and was bored.......but........so many enjoy it so it must be me :rotfl: Hopefully someone who loved it will chip in.........:)

Oh, we will just miss one another. We are driving down on the 23rd...boo! I'm sure our paths will cross again someday!

I wouldn't have purchased the tickets at all, except for the ridiculously low price of $30 each. For that kind of deal, I can keep my expectations low! Ha ha.

Oh, we will just miss one another. We are driving down on the 23rd...boo! I'm sure our paths will cross again someday!

I wouldn't have purchased the tickets at all, except for the ridiculously low price of $30 each. For that kind of deal, I can keep my expectations low! Ha ha.

Oh what a shame we miss you!!! We have missed so many folks by hours at times........you’re right though, I’m sure we’ll cross paths again at some point.

I do hope you enjoy the show......I’m just funny with shows apparently that I dislike and like.....or so I’m told......:laughing:

BMG is one of those things you should probably try to check it off the list, I didn’t dislike it but I’m not sure I’d go again. There are some fun aspects to the show, the colors and sounds obviously, the big balloons were fun. I’m also glad I had gotten a promotion to get tickets 50% off, not sure if I’d actually gone without that discount and not sure if that discount even exists anymore, it was a special invite sent to my email.

Oh I’ve seen that sandwich on Man v Food with good old Adam......must admit.....doesn’t appeal much......lol.....betcha the meat is top notch though! I’d have a go though if I ever come visit you!!!!

Oh the driver was informative enough, just dull as dishwater........no spark or any sign he head any get up and go......it was one of the visitors that was clueless!!!

First one of those Kugel stones we ever took Kyle to see he was around six.......could not get him away from it!! He was trying to work out how it worked and wouldn’t leave.......yes, we did what all reasonable parents do when that occcurs......

We bribed him with going for a chocolate cake.......:thumbsup2 although when we were done with lunch......guess where he went straight back to.......:faint:

You all will be happy to know that effective today, KSC has revamped their bus tours & now have a prerecorded tour video & the bus drivers just drive ( no talking ) now!! :worship:There is an upgraded tour also with a live guide, separate from the driver, & you go to a few extra stops along the tour.

BMG is one of those things you should probably try to check it off the list, I didn’t dislike it but I’m not sure I’d go again. There are some fun aspects to the show, the colors and sounds obviously, the big balloons were fun. I’m also glad I had gotten a promotion to get tickets 50% off, not sure if I’d actually gone without that discount and not sure if that discount even exists anymore, it was a special invite sent to my email.

Yep. We were fortunate as our tickets were a birthday gift for Tom.......I’m glad we didn’t pay for them......something we wouldn’t repeat regardless. Although it wasn’t as bad as when friends dragged us along to see Stomp many years ago........OMG!!! I thought my head was going to explode.......

But I do hope Andrea enjoys the show.......many folks do........::yes::

You all will be happy to know that effective today, KSC has revamped their bus tours & now have a prerecorded tour video & the bus drivers just drive ( no talking ) now!! :worship:There is an upgraded tour also with a live guide, separate from the driver, & you go to a few extra stops along the tour.

That’s good to hear.....I’m sure there were some excellent drivers who did engage in a fun way, ours just lacked a zing!!

We did like the look of the upgraded tours too.......there was a couple we would like to do.......but again, not enough time in one day to do them all!!

pcstang, that is so incredibly moving!! That is still one of the saddest days I can remember. It was a Saturday & my husband & I were in a spinning class at the gym. All these cell phones starting going off around us & the engineers/ NASA people were running out of the class. When we came out, the whole gym was glued to the TV’s and people were in shock, just like 9/11. So many people lost their jobs afterwards and it has taken years for our area to recover economically . So excited for Blue Origin & SpaceX and , of course, the very brave astronauts in training right now.

I remember it too and I was in 5th grade when the challenger disaster happened. I was in a young astronauts program and we watched it on tv. Very sad.

FRIDAY DECEMBER 7TH

Sadly the above gif described Kyle`s next few days :(

We woke up early as usual, and immediately I heard Kyle blow his nose.....or try too. I went through and he looked dreadful (sorry Kyle) he was almost grey with a red nose and his eyes were so heavy looking....I was glad to hear he had slept well though, which is always good when you`re poorly.

He barely had the energy to get out of bed this morning...….we felt so bad as he had been having such a fantastic time on this long awaited trip. But, we decided we would just stay around the hotel with him today...

It looked beautiful outside and was supposed to be warm again this afternoon, which was kind of annoying......but he could barely put one foot in front of the other.…..so our day was decided.

We did have plans at night to meet Keishashadow and her mister for dinner.....they hadn't met Kyle before and he was looking forward to meeting folks we had spoken so much of......but, he wouldn't make the meal tonight....Kyle said he`d be fine....he`d watch tv and just rest.

I was glad to hear Kyle say he was hungry and did want to eat, so I said we`d bring him something down from the lounge but he wanted to just come up, get some cereal and then come back down to the room. So once we were showered and dressed we headed up to the lounge.....Kyle ate some cereal, got some more water and headed back down, I told him to go into our bed and just sleep.

We sat a bit longer and enjoyed our light breakfast......one of the supervisors came in and asked where Kyle was, I said he was poorly and had gone back down to bed......she immediately said she`d get him ginger tea bags, ginger ale and crackers......and would order him chicken noodle soup for lunchtime....they were so kind and concerned about him…….and they said if he needed anything at all to let them know and they`d sort it......we hugged her and thanked her as she set off to get his medicinal treats...….

We went down to the lobby and met the Club Manager who also got him some herbal tea bags......we chatted to her for ages and then I said I had to go back up and get the ginger tea bags too...….and they were waiting for us when we went back upstairs to the lounge...….We really were so thankful for their kindness.

I made up one of the bags with boiling water and went back down......Kyle doesn't really drink teas, but this he would as he knew it would help a little......we were also feeding him paracetamol to keep his temp down and we were popping out later and would stop in at Walmart and get him some more stuff like a nasal spray and throat soothers...….

Kyle had met the housekeeper and asked if she`d mind just leaving towels today, she said let them know if we needed anything else.....he thanked her and put the tv on, wrapped himself up and laid along the sofa...…

He hadn't felt like sleeping so just wanted to sit...…..and he looked dreadful. I said to Tom he could stay and I`d nip out to Walmart on my own, but Kyle said he`d be fine, we should go.

I have no clue how we passed the morning, but, I know every time he finished a mug of the ginger tea, I went up to the lounge and made another for him...….don't think they had seen me so often in there!!!

Kyle had said he`d be happy to have the chicken noodle soup ordered for him at lunch, and we should just go out and have lunch somewhere as we were going out to Walmart to get him what he needed...….so, after making him one last ginger tea we said we`d head out, go to Walmart and then have some lunch......he was watching UK football that was on tv.....he was set for the day. I told him his soup was coming around midday and he`d just have to sign for it......he said he`d listen for the door.

It really was a beautiful day...……but still a little cool.....the life guards had full outfit on to shield themselves from the cold of the morning as it hadn't warmed up yet...….

i-LCDqwsj-XL.jpg

We were in and out of Walmart in ten minutes.....we didn't wander as we usually do. We picked up everything we might need for him and went back to the car and decided to go to the Orlando Ale House for a quick lunch......we`d be gone around an hour.

We do like it in here...….

We sat at the bar and the barmaid was as always, so friendly......she asked if this was our first time visiting, we said no, we`d been in many times, but only occasionally sat at the bar......we got our menu`s and I ordered a large chardonnay and Tom got lemonade while we decided what we wanted...…..

i-Cp6Nvfr-XL.jpg

Well, I knew what I was having.....our friend spoke to us about the zinger salad and said he enjoyed it a lot........so that's what I was having.....with a side of honey mustard......and the zingers were in extra hot sauce...….lush!!!!! Tom eventually decided on the mahi mahi sandwich......easy choice.

It is the friendliest of places in here...….and we like it`s mainly locals....not too many tourists visit this one as they tend to go to the one on I Drive...…and as expected they do have a very well stocked bar!!!!

i-hKhfD4j-XL.jpg

Our barmaid was chatty and made us very welcome, it was fairly quiet when we came in and didn't really get that much busier......it`s much busier on weekends and nights...….

Food was served quickly and Tom`s was sizzling hot as we like......my salad was ice cold which was the perfect compliment for the zingy hot chicken I had chosen!!!

i-rkzMB2C-XL.jpg

i-VkXkZxd-XL.jpg

The food was so good. But, to be honest, we didn't really enjoy it as much as we normally would have. We were wondering how Kyle was going to be in the next few days, we were flying home Sunday....it`s a long flight at the best of times, but when you feel ill, it`s not the best thing to be doing.

We thanked our lovely barmaid and paid the check before heading off......mobbed.....it has such a good atmosphere...….if we were wanting to watch a sporting event we would definitely choose to come here.

Once we were back in the hotel, we went through the lobby and one of the staff stopped us to ask how Kyle was......bless.....I think the whole hotel staff knew my boy was ill. Again, she said if there was anything he needed let them know.......everyone is just so lovely.

Back in the room, Kyle was still sitting where we left him....his nose was redder than ever and he looked so drawn. But, he said he`d felt worse and after all how bad could it be sitting looking out over Universal and watching football...…he did say he enjoyed the chicken noodle soup that had been sent.....and the bowl was empty......he had also drank a few bottles of water...….but he had no energy and looked so pale.

I didn't want to cancel our dinner plans as we see Janet and her mister so infrequently, but Kyle insisted we go, we would just get him some food before we left and he`d be ok with that...….I was so worried as us mum`s usually are.....but again, he doesn't like fuss...….

I went back up to the lounge and made him another tea...…..then made sure he had paracetamol and all the other aids he could use.....the nasal spray made no difference whatsoever...….but the soothers helped his throat some.

We milled around then he said he was tired, so I told him to go though to our bed and we`d go up and sit in the lounge so as not to disturb him.....he thought that was a good idea......so we did. We went up and caught up on some emails for me and sat and chatted for a couple of hours......I again thanked them for helping to take such good care of him......having a cold can make you feel so bad at times...…

We didn't eat any food as we were eating dinner later, but we did have a couple of glasses of wine and also met one of the heads of food and beverage for Loews who we had met in September for the first time....lovely man and remembered us in a split second.....we chatted to him about different things including the lobby refurb starting in March this year.....it sounds beautiful!!! And long overdue...….the changes they are making will definitely be for the best......we were so happy to run into him again and said he`d see us in March when we are there again. It`s always lovely when people like Larry Beiderman who we met for the first time a few years ago, and we see him regularly when we visit, is just the nicest, kindest man, and managers like John, who meet you whether it be for the first time or again, and always take the time to chat......they really are a joy to talk to. And genuinely care you are having the best time......

We left the lounge and headed back downstairs, me armed with another ginger tea....thankfully he quite liked them...…

He had just woke up when we went in and looked slightly better.....but not by much...….but the good thing is he felt hungry, always a good sign......so we asked him what he wanted for dinner and we`d go get it for him......he said he`d like a flatbread but with bbq sauce base and just cheese on top.....no problem. Tom went down to Jake`s to get it to go and picked him up a flourless chocolate cake too if he felt like it...….

So, we were ready to head out.....I did feel bad for leaving him, but as he was eating the flatbread he insisted we go have fun....he had his viewing planned out......so we made sure he had everything he needed including the lounge phone number as they said if he needed anything just give them a call...….he said he`d be fine.....

So, off we went for the walk over to Sapphire Falls.

We had reservations in Amatista for 7.45......but we wandered over a little early as we wanted to take some pictures of the display in the lobby and the trees...….the walk over is pleasant through the ballroom and conference area.....you hardly see a soul at times and it does appear vast at times, but it`s a nice walk and only takes 5 minutes or so.

As we walk into the main lobby in Sapphire we run into mr and mrs keisha…….it was so lovely to see them again.....it had only been September we had lunch together, but it felt longer...….we said we were just taking some pictures and that was ideal as they wanted to get their seats sorted for their flight home next day....so we said we`d meet them outside the restaurant in 10 minutes...…..ideal.

The display in the lobby is beautiful...…..we hadn't seen anyone work on this one but I`m sure there was someone there twice a day to chat and discuss the process with anyone who would ask.....they are always keen to do this and take immense pride in their work.....all the little details....I admired their patience.

i-GTgLnJQ-XL.jpg

i-NS3rNwD-XL.jpg

And of course the beautiful Christmas tree in the perfect spot in this huge lobby.....this window had almost been designed for such a tree.

i-FcJBqgv-XL.jpg

Our favourite bar in Orlando wasn't too busy right now.....we had planned to go up for a drink after dinner..so we hoped it would stay as quiet and the Keisha`s hadn't been in before I believed...…

i-tnsHDpX-XL.jpg

And another little tree to the side of the rental car desk...….

i-Q9rk3FG-XL.jpg

i-snQdfnF-XL.jpg

Again we admired the detail on all of this...….I love the little train going around...….but....to my absolute horror at this point....a boy of around 3 went under the rope barrier and his parents were oblivious......I could see the whole thing being attacked by this very curious little boy......as he reached up to pull the train down....this felt like slow motion at this point, I had visions of the whole display being pulled down around him....his parents appeared at that point and called him.....not particularly upset by him being behind the roped off area......and pulled him out as I breathed a sigh of relief I didn't have to yell......it wasn't me!!!!! It wouldn't have been the first time I`d have disappeared as things fell apart around me...…yes Tom I do remember Macy`s...….

So, now we could enjoy looking at it without worrying it was going to be demolished by a very small pair of mischievous hands...…..

i-QWW2pzQ-XL.jpg

Time for dinner now...….and we were glad we had booked a table as it was incredibly busy tonight......Janet had managed to get their seats sorted for their flight so that was one thing done they wanted to do......and we were seated immediately and it was a nice table too...…..

We chatted the whole time.....I lost count how many times the waiter asked if we were ready to order and Janet and I had barely glanced at the menu.....luckily we have two gentleman as husbands who patiently waited for us to peruse the menu...…..

We got our drinks ordered and our waiter brought bread for us to enjoy...…..and it was lovely too.....

I do like the menu in here.....there is plenty of choice for most people unless you`re ultra fussy.....but plenty of choice for meat and fish eaters. Anything we had tried from here we had really enjoyed.

i-TCFtddd-XL.jpg

Through our constant conversation we managed to order between us two conch chowders for Janet and Tom and Mr Keisha and I had the Black Tiger Shrimp which came in a beer butter sauce which intrigued me a little.....

It was beautiful...….I`d never tasted a sauce quite like it......I think we both enjoyed it......I did get a picture of the chowder, but it is so blurry......so won` bother posting it, but Tom said he`d get it again.....

i-QsBv9Cg-XL.jpg

mr and mrs keisha both opted for the steak, and I believe one was different but again, my picture skills weren't great as one was blurry.....so I`ll post one image......they both looked beautiful and cooked as requested...…

i-4xMhvgb-XL.jpg

Tom went for the meat lovers flatbread and I opted for the pulled pork one minus the onions...….

i-jHqXxth-XL.jpg

i-RKRXxhH-XL.jpg

I will say they were slightly cooler than we`d have liked, but the place was mobbed and it was very edible....they weren't cold or I would have very discreetly asked for them to be done again.....I hate doing that with food, but it wasn't necessary tonight.

We finished up and managed to get our checks paid in between chatting......it is lovely to spend an evening where the conversation flows so freely......and such a laugh too at the same time.....we definitely have the same sense of humour!!!! So, once we are all paid up we head upstairs to StrongWater.

It is busy now but we manage to get a table......unfortunately the guitar guy is loud tonight....much louder than usual......but not long after we sit down he goes on his break.

Tom had nipped out to the bathroom and I hadn't notice him chat to Fernando the manager who we know very well.....he really is a lovely man......and after our drinks arrive.....Fernando appears with a large slice of the Tres Leches cake he knows we love.....and four spoons!!!! How lovely of him...….I get a massive hug from him and Tom told me he was at the exit and they got chatting and he asked where I was sitting.....very kind and thoughtful gesture from him...…..and it was lovely as always.

i-4thw9Vv-XL.jpg

It did get loud again, and he was even asked to turn it down again by other tables...….Janet and I were sitting together so we could hear each other, but the two guys who were either side of us, couldn't hear a thing we were saying......we should have gone outside with our drinks to the tables by the tree......but we didn't.

And the night was gone before we knew it...….I glanced at my watch and saw it was around 11.45!!!! Genuinely wondered where the night had disappeared to......it`s funny how when you have been chatting constantly you don't notice the time pass.....that was tonight...….

We decide we should head off now......of course we had a slightly longer walk back to RP, but we all felt tired I think.....and Janet at this point was the one who remembered we hadn't taken a picture!!! Almost forgot.....so out in the lobby, I asked a very nice gentleman if he minded taking a picture of our little group.....of course he was happy to do so and actually took five of them.....nice of him.

i-rHDqXtp-XL.jpg

We said our goodbyes with both of them wishing Kyle to feel better and a safe journey home and of course we did the same...….

We`d had a lovely evening with good company and good food in a lovely place......can`t ask for much more really......so we set off and it really didn't rake long to get home......when we opened the door the place was in darkness....Kyle was sound asleep and didn't stir as we crept in trying not to make any noise.....and we didn't disturb him....he never heard a thing...…

We got into bed and chatted about our lovely evening......I didn't tell Tom I had developed a headache on the way home tonight and felt my throat sore, he didn't tell me he felt the same way...….but we did hope Kyle felt better tomorrow...…

What a fine looking four-some! Sounds like a perfect night!

Sorry about the illness though...that's the worst when away from the comforts of home...

Awww thank you..you’re very kind! I do like that picture of all of us again...and yes, it was such a good night :thumbsup2

Yep, you really just want your own bed and surroundings when you’re poorly.....:sick:

I just want to hug Kyle throughout this. I'm sure he'd love a stranger hugging him. LOL.

Oh bless Alice.......you’re not a stranger though.....not really......:)

Yep, I don’t care how old they are....you just want to make them better when they’re poorly.....::yes::

SATURDAY DECEMBER 8TH

So, this was our last full day in Orlando...….and Kyle wasn't any better today. But, he had slept alright and that always helps......I thought he looked a little better first thing, but of course we didn't know he was going to hit the worst of it tomorrow as we got through security at the airport.....we all had that joy to look forward to!!!!

It was another beautiful day and the sun was shining blissfully out of the window...….we had already said to Kyle we may hit the park this morning and of course if he felt like it he would come with us, but he still was very lethargic and there was no way he was going anywhere......but he said we should go anyway...…..

Once we were all showered he did come up again for breakfast, a quick bowl of cereal and then back down....he did tell us he had gone to bed around 9pm last night and genuinely hadn't heard us come in at just after midnight......I would have hated to have disturbed him, so was glad to hear that.

Breakfast was fairly busy this morning again......some mornings it can be so quiet, others in between but this was the busiest we had seen it for a while.....but offerings were replenished so there was always choices for everyone......we both had some fresh fruit this morning, chopped melon, pineapple and strawberries.....Tom had croissants and I had plain old toast. Kyle had gone by the time the supervisor that had gotten him the ginger tea appeared, but I told her it was helping break his temperature and he was still drinking them....again, she said anything he needed, just ask.

The Club Lounge team are excellent, among some of the nicest people and always keen to help everyone....they really do look after guests up there...….we did ask one of the staff to call housekeeping and say we didn't need anything except fresh towels and the trash emptied......the housekeepers won`t clean while someone is in the room as they use strong chemicals, so we were happy to just get the basics for next two days......we can make our own bed up.

We didn't however sit long this morning as we planned to go hit the park......Kyle with the time difference had found football on he would watch and was happy for us to wander off for the morning......we said we`d be back to get him lunch then we would head off somewhere for our lunch.....I first made sure he had some ginger tea and plenty of water. He just didn't have the energy to stand up at this point......he was grey and all bunged up......general cold symptoms but quite achy too, so plenty of paracetamol and throat soothers. But, resting was going to be the best thing he could do right now.

Once we knew he was comfy and settled we set off towards IOA...…...I did have my fleecy with me in case it got cool......my throat was a little sore and I was beginning to cough a little.....Tom thought his nose was beginning to feel blocked…...I guess we were all smitten with something.

But, the walk was lovely and it was warm, we took our time as we were fairly early today......we just planned to get some pictures of part of the parks decorated for Christmas and then come back home.....we had done the rides we wanted to do this trip. We did plan tonight to go and see the Potter Castle show as we hadn't done that yet......but would see later. We were a little worried how Kyle would be to fly home tomorrow....his ears hurt, but not too bad, but flying of course can exacerbate any smaller symptoms.....plus at the moment he could walk the length of the corridor.....we are at the airport almost 4 hours before our flight to drop off the rental car and then wait for the flight......we prayed it wouldn't be delayed. We just wanted him better.

The park was fairly quiet in some areas......it was busy in POE, but everyone must have turned left as Seuss was fairly quiet...…...

I wasn't sure about this new decoration at the entrance...….I`m sure it must be beautiful all lit up, but without the effects of the festive lighting it looked a little bland...….

i-jzBRMMR-XL.jpg

Although not a huge Seuss fan, I did love this area......there is something very beautiful about the childlike colours everywhere......and they do an amazing job of keeping everything so bright and fresh.

i-nQk7F67-XL.jpg

i-Z5Xjz7v-XL.jpg

i-XrjjJCJ-XL.jpg

i-3F95MP5-XL.jpg

We had never actually bought anything from most of the little stalls around the parks....although, I should add, none of us like pretzels or churros so I doubted we would ever buy anything but water from this one....

i-c2fbTSL-XL.jpg

i-6Bcb9Cp-XL.jpg

Everything is beautiful. And we loved walking around here...….taking in little details that we had previously missed...….and we were missing out going on CiTH as that ride is a little more than odd......and didn't think we`d appreciate it today.……

i-pPVpGN2-XL.jpg

i-F2T9d8f-XL.jpg

We had planned to do the Grinchmas show this year as it had been revamped and updated slightly from previous years......but it was still early and the first show was 11.30....we planned to be gone by then......well, there`s always next year!!!! We had only heard really positive reviews of this show and that's always good to hear......only one person I knew hadn't enjoyed it, but of course we all like and appreciate different things....would be a dull world if we all liked the same things.

I always enjoy hearing other people`s opinion on things.....it`s always interesting and I value others opinion on everything...….for example we don't go to Disney anymore, but I love to hear folks views, good and bad on experiences...….and I`d never ignore their views and understand my view isn't always the right one in everyone else`s eyes...….it`s a shame some folks don't see it that way too......some it seems I`m told view a differing opinion to there own as just to be ignored.….of course we all make up our own mind, but I try to take in others views too. And if someone asks my opinion on anything I`ll usually give it....and honestly too......no passive aggressive digs to denigrate and dismiss others opinions. Not my style.

So, no Grinchmas show this year for us...……

i-3WqHn8t-XL.jpg

i-N7Wz49h-XL.jpg

i-fdk4mxM-XL.jpg

i-LP4D5tb-XL.jpg

Today was a little odd.......we were enjoying our time wandering around, but felt bad our boy was feeling miserable in the room when he should be here enjoying everything...….so, we didn't have our usual gung ho approach and we instead took our time and moseyed around just took it all in. I guess we both felt a little low with how Kyle was but also we had something working on us too.

i-43FwsXR-XL.jpg

The stores in Seuss have some amazing items to purchase.....and some of the employees knew a tremendous amount about Seuss himself, good and bad. We learned a lot one trip talking to one employee who would possibly be considered a stalker by todays standards with the in depth knowledge he was imparting. Very interesting conversation.

i-3FgmXXK-XL.jpg

i-XZHG3Vp-XL.jpg

i-GstZTTh-XL.jpg

i-f6kcj9T-XL.jpg

We loved the decorations in Seuss......and being able to take pictures as it was so quiet right now......as we came back though later to leave the park, it was so busy.....even the line for the trolley train was long....something we don't see very often...…

Up next......Potter and the Castle...…….

“We don’t go to Disney anymore...” (except Tom (and Kyle?) will be joining Alice and Davy to enjoy Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge one of these days!). ;p

“We don’t go to Disney anymore...” (except Tom (and Kyle?) will be joining Alice and Davy to enjoy Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge one of these days!). ;p

lol.....they would as well!!!!

Kyle mentioned a few weeks ago would we ever go back to Disney....asked him if he wanted to schedule rides and meals months ahead…...he said nah won`t bother...…

I do think however the Star Wars stuff will be spectacular......not for me of course....:rotfl:

Hi CAROLE,

I spent the morning catching up on your report, love it as always.
The Christmas parade looked really fun, love all the floats and characters
I’m so glad Kyle was able to enjoy the KSC before he got really ill, yuck!
Have you watched the movie Hidden Figures, loved it, another way to look at the Space Program in the 60’s.
I know Kyle is no longer I’ll, I just feel so bad for him as I read this, and oh oh, it sounds like you and Tom are starting to get the same thing, it stinks!
I’m glad you were able to leisurely do a few things the last couple days, nervous about your flight now.:scared:

Hi CAROLE,

I spent the morning catching up on your report, love it as always.
The Christmas parade looked really fun, love all the floats and characters
I’m so glad Kyle was able to enjoy the KSC before he got really ill, yuck!
Have you watched the movie Hidden Figures, loved it, another way to look at the Space Program in the 60’s.
I know Kyle is no longer I’ll, I just feel so bad for him as I read this, and oh oh, it sounds like you and Tom are starting to get the same thing, it stinks!
I’m glad you were able to leisurely do a few things the last couple days, nervous about your flight now.:scared:

Welcome back Caroline.........

Thank you so much........I’m so happy you enjoyed catching up.....

Yes, we were so grateful he saw KSC....that was what he was most looking forward to of the whole trip......no I haven’t seen that movie yet, we do plan to, it does sound interesting and you’re the second person today to mention it to us......will have to see it.......

Yes, we do get ill too.....our flight home was.......not fun......lol......

Glad you’re back......and look forward to your newest trip report too.......:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!