Congrats!! princess:

We have one daughter named Anya Rose.

We have another daughter due next month :earseek: Her name will be Heidi Marie
My name is Heidi and my BF is named Heidi Marie
Daughter is Aurora Grace and SD is Alexei Ann

Here are my kids' names:

Hilary Erin (32) Goes by Hil or Sissy or Hilary

and

Katelyn Elizabeth (14) Mostly called Katelyn, except by Grandpa who calls her Katy. And we use Katybug and Katybeth as user names on the computer.

Son Jared Michael (20) would have been Kelsey Brianne if he'd been a girl.

Nieces:

Gillian (pronounced with the hard G not J sound) Gabrielle (32)

Rhiannon Vanesa (29)

Bronwynn Nicole (23)

and great-niece:

Madison Skylar (6) Called Madi

..that I like...

Niamh (alt. spelling is Neve) - but I prefer the traditional Gaelic spelling.
Megan Frances

In the UK, some of the popular names at the moment are:

Grace, Lily, Emily, Ellie(Eleanor), Jessica, Lucy (all quite old fashioned).

Here's a link to a site which lists the Top 100 UK Girls names: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/specials/babiesnames_girls.asp

Good luck with the pregnancy :flower:

My daughters are:

princess: Isabella Maria ("Bella")
and
princess: Elaina Denise ("Edie"...for her intitials...E.D.)

Best of luck to you and your new baby girl!

My DDs are Rachel Danielle and Rebekah Dawn.
I really like the name Samantha Rose and call her Sammy Rose.

dismom9761 -
I named my kids with the same initials too as you can see in my signature :flower: ...I really like your daughters names!

I have three girls and their names are :

Ciara ( pronounced Sierra...although the irish pronunciation is key-R-Uh ) Ann
Paige Leigh
Caitlyn Rose

and then a son :
Brian William

We went with irish names mostly, and if I have any more children I want to also stick with the irish names.

I have always loved the name Fiona but then shrek came out...lol

Our 2 are Ingrid & Svea (Sss-vey-ah) - both Swedish names.

also like Sloan - but couldn't get DW to agree...

My Princess also has a long history in Disney movies

Amelia Grace (6)

Princess Mia (Amelia) from The Princess Diaries
Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet

We had a short list, but when she was born, she was definitely an Amelia, and still is.

We have tried Mia as a nickname, but it didn't stick. DH absolutely vetoed Amy, so Amelia she is.

My cousin's name is Rhiannon Nicole. I think that she was named after the Fleetwood Mac song. It is a beautiful name. I don't have any children yet, but my favorite name for a girl is Chloe Isabella. Chloe is such a great name for a girl and it is not as common as Emily or some of the other names, but it is so beautiful!

estherhead said:
If I had been married to an Irishman I would have named a girl Rhiannon. I love that name. But we aren't Irish so it didn't really fit us. And for a boy: Rhys.

We had four boys first! Justin Michael, Brandon David, Ryan Douglas and Steven Richard. THEN, we had our first girl on Valentine's Day. Her name is Meghan Ashley. Our last child, also a girl, is Lauren Emily. I also liked some more 'original' names - but DH squashed them right away! The only one who has ever said that they didn't like their name is Meghan (who we have always called Maggie) - she doesn't like her middle name because she said she knows a lot of 'snotty' Ashleys! She is only 14 so she'll probably outgrow that! May God Bless You and your new baby...
:grouphug:
denise

ps - we have also had a number of foster children. Those with us for more than one year include: Tanya, Phillip, Florence, Jenna, Rebecca, Katie and Brett.

Here's some Disney Princess names for your little Princess princess: :
Belle
Jasmine
Aroura (I think that's the spelling :confused3 )
Cinderella (Cindy for short ;) )
Ariel
Snow White (Sophie for short ;) )

Congrats! :banana:

My sister's three girls have beautiful names:

Faith
Laura
Holly

With six boys to my credit I have not had the fun or pleasure of naming a little princess. Names on my ever changing list over the years have been:

Melody Kaye (19 years ago)
Katherine Jane (17 years ago)
Jane Heather (15 years ago)
Abigail Rose (2 years ago)

Can't remember what I was going to name the 13 year old or the 8 year old :confused3 )

Momof6 said:
We had four boys first! Justin Michael, Brandon David, Ryan Douglas and Steven Richard. THEN, we had our first girl on Valentine's Day. Her name is Meghan Ashley. Our last child, also a girl, is Lauren Emily. I also liked some more 'original' names - but DH squashed them right away! The only one who has ever said that they didn't like their name is Meghan (who we have always called Maggie) - she doesn't like her middle name because she said she knows a lot of 'snotty' Ashleys! She is only 14 so she'll probably outgrow that! May God Bless You and your new baby...
:grouphug:
denise

ps - we have also had a number of foster children. Those with us for more than one year include: Tanya, Phillip, Florence, Jenna, Rebecca, Katie and Brett.
Things we have in common: 6 kids, a Valentine's birthday and a son named Justin Michael :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter