Help with baby girl names

I love the name Juliana. If DS was a girl, that most likely would have been his name. Julian Teresa.

I also like the names Peyton, Brielle, Sara, Mallory, and Erin.

Good Luck! ;)

DD 13 is named Aubrey Nicole

Also really like Hayden and Hannah.

PLEASE! whatever you do, give her the straight up spelling! Unique name if you must, but normal spelling!

And unless its a family name, name her what you are going to call her.

That said my oldest son would have been Eden and my younger son would have been Madeline.

Can you take family names to make her name? My daughter is Kelsea Rose; her first name is made up of other family members names: K-Grandma Karen, E-Grandma Mable Evelyn, L-great-grandma Lucille, S-Susan(my middle name), E-Ed/Eddy (grandpa) and A-aunt Kathy Ann. We couldn't make one up for our son though, not enough "male" vowels.

We have friends who named their princess Callan, after dad...Cory Allan. I thought that was pretty neat. Congratulations!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

what about Ivy Claire? I love the name Lily also.

I have a DS18 Dane
DD15 Paige Elizabeth
DD7 Carlie Anna

Christine

Kaylie, Taylor and Lorrie are my girls' names. I also really like Julianna, Victoria and Caroline. Have fun deciding.

My daughter's name is Nevaeh (HEAVEN spelled backwards), her full name is Nevaeh Celeste Stuber. The one and only name my husband and I picked. He thought of her first name (He really wanted a girl) and I picked her middle name. My name is Jennifer and my Husband is Brian (how common can you get?) We both knew we wanted her to have a different and unique name. We just celebrated her 3rd birthday at WDW on Oct. 11th. I can see she is going to be a Disney Fanatic just like her mommy. :earsgirl:

Our girls are
Emma Cassidy (always wanted the name Emma after I did a family tree project in school-great great grandma- then of course a year after she was born FRIENDS baby was named Emma well now it is EVERYWHERE!! :sad: )

Allison Marie we call her Alli - I haven't heard it too much! :teeth:

Alanna princess: is our little princess....

my name is Debbie - the halls of all my schools were always filled with Debbie's - I had to give her something a little different! :goodvibes , but her middle name is a family name

my sister is pregnant - just found out that it's a girl - yippee!! I'm taking notes here for her....

my cousin told her - make sure you don't tell anyone the names you love before the baby is born, because everyone will bash them! but if you tell them after it's already her name, they'll tell you what a pretty name it is!!

congratulations and good luck - you'll know the name when you see or hear it!!

I had this problem earlier this year. I was sure I was having a boy! We had a terrible time picking a name too. Finally I didn't care any more and went with DH's name choice: Caroline Mary. I have grown to love it. Good luck!

Mine are Heather Cecilia (after my gramps(Herman), and MIL)

And Ariel Jacqueline (after my 2 grams; Adelle)

Names I love that I haven't seen repeated on this thread are:

Tawnie
Gretchen
Shye (My DD's name...She's 17 and HATES it)

Names I love that were mentioned on this thread:

Brynn
Brooklyn
Haley
Sydney
Mia Bella

DS wasn't named until an hour before going home from the hospital because my neandrathol (sp?) DH hated and refused every name I loved. He ended up being saddled with Nicholas, Nickie, Nick and I love it even though it's popular. The only thing I hated was his middle name which DH had to have. I wanted Nicholas Cole because DD's middle name is Nicole and they match. He insisted on Nicholas David because that's his name. No offense to David's out there but I HATE that name and it bugs me to this day. I was just too weak from blood loss to argue...Good luck!

We did not know what we were having with either child. With our first child (daughter almost 5 yrs old) we had tons of girl names but no boy names. Her name is Ashlyn Roddy (Roddy is my dad's name (Rod) and my grandmother's maiden name). Other girl name contenders were Reagan, Joslyn, Ava, Addison. With our second, we liked the same girl names and really struggled with strong, non-trendy boy names. Luckily we agreed on one and we have 21 month old Evan Andrew as well. Good luck & congrats!

Our girls are Anabelle Christine and Rebecca Marie. I like them both, although Rebecca is certainly more common. We run into another Anabelle every now and again and my dd is always excited about it! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! (Although I love my little Andrew Joseph beyond words too!)

I absolutely love Emma, Emily, or Emmy. Sorry, I can't really help with middle names.
Katlyn pretty also, I like that one.

:flower: Cinderella :flower:

I named both of my dds after sports stars...people can't believe when I tell them that! Their response is always that a woman would never do that.

I lived in Illinois from 1979 - 1985 -- and during that time became a HUGE Chicago Bears fan. I also grew to adore Walter Payton...and that adoration never left me. I always admired what he stood for and the respect he had for others. In 1999 when dh and I were expecting our first child, we didn't know what we were having. We'd narrow the names down to Kaitlyn (which, we found out was the #1 name that year) for a girl and Hunter for a boy. On our way home from a childbirth class on November 1, we heard on the radio that Walter had passed away. It was a "TV moment" -- when my husband and I looked at each other and said "that's it...Payton". It's a story that still brings tears to my eyes -- because my daughter is named after such a wonderful man. Her middle name is Jeanae after my mom (whose middle name is Jean).

My youngest daughter's name came from a joke...people said that because I named my first after a Chicago sports star, I should name my second the same way and people called her Jordan the entire time I was pregnant -- after Michael Jordan. It stuck...Jordan Paige (Paige is after her godmother).

While I swear I am done, if we had other girls (because apparently that's all we know how to make!), we love the names Morgan and Reagan. Neither of which have the Chicago tie.

Congrats!
My dd's name is Angel Mariah.
I loved Sierra and now my favourite if I had another girl would be Raina.
Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter