"Help a Fellow Disbride win a free photography package"

And once again, on a slightly negative note…PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS as they will not been seen and will immediately be deleted. I moderate all comments and have already deleted some rather rude things. Again, this contest is about the love of a couple and how Heaven Father is good and kind. Your negative, mean-spirited, and judgmental comments are not in HIS Spirit. It will not be tolerated. You may ask why I am even mentioning this since I moderate comments anyway but the fact that I have read such things is sad when I’m trying to something so good. I’M CALLING YOU OUT. This contest is about giving back and I ask you to please leave it as such. Keep your inappropriate comments to yourself.

I just voted and wanted to add - good for her!! There's no need to be negative nellies (Oh good GOD.. I'm becoming my grandmother!) Weddings are a joyous occasion - not a time for stupid judgmental stuff. Grr!! Some times people irk me!!! :mad:

Another vote and I'm sending pixie dust your way! You deserve a beautiful special day. pixiedust:

just looked on the site - Vanessa didn't win :sad2: The site says Hannah & Adam were the winners.

Yes guys I did not win.. I do want to thank you all for voting!
It meant a lot to me :goodvibes I am just sad that the couple who won really did not have much of a story. I think Deborah and Craig really had a touching story but I guess the fact the winning couple kissed up to the photographer I didn't think it was fair:guilty:

Vanessa,

I did not see the contest on the web but I may be able to help you. If you can post your story and let me know the date of your wedding I may be able to spread a little pixie dust your way.

Please get back to me asap because the sooner you do means the sooner I can see if I can get you the photography that you so dearly wanted.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter