"Help a Fellow Disbride win a free photography package"

MyMelody

Mouseketeer
I have always dreamed of a Disney wedding but I couldn't afford one :sad1:..
I have now settled for the next best thing a Swan & Dolphin wedding and I am as happy as can be. I entered a contest and now I am a finalist to win :woohoo: I am so excited for the prize! It is a chance to win some beautiful photography and floral...Finances are really tight right now and it would mean a lot to my DF and myself to win this. I am very excited if you can take the chance to read my story and Vote for us.

http://elizabethleighton.com/blog/

We are Vanessa and Rafael :hug: Thank You

Vanessa what a beautiful and touching story! I had tears in my eyes reading it! :hug: I just voted for you, I hope you win!!!! I will remember to vote everyday for you!!

I just voted. What a beautiful story. I hope you win you really deserve it.

I voted and posted on the knot board for my month I post on so hopefully they will as well!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!! Vanessa I'm so happy you were picked!! YAY!!!

Voting now girl. Love ya!!

xoxoxox

OMG :goodvibes from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

If you guys only knew how much I need this but even if I do not win, just to know how much support you guys have given me counts so much.:grouphug:

I will keep you all posted but do not forget you can vote once a day for the next 8 days to help me win this.. Thanks so much!!

I also teared up, and voted of course! I will try and remember to vote every day for you guys!

Keep voting ladies!!!!

Vanessa, I posted a bulletin on Myspace for all of my friends to vote! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter