"Help a Fellow Disbride win a free photography package"

VOOOOOOTED again 4 U! Why aren't we able to see the results anymore?:confused: Anyway :banana:

It's an awful reason, really. :mad: Some jerk posted (paraphrased) about how Vanessa isn't a good person because she has kids out of wedlock. Another of Vanessa's friends commented that she had a tough choice to make and could have just as easily chosen to terminate her pregancy. She also called the other poster judgmental. Then Elizabeth, the photographer, poster her "motherly advice" blog entry and removed comments all together. This was when the vote meter went away as well. :( Jerks.

Vanessa - don't listen to a word they said! they're total jerks. :hug:

Thanks_mcHT_Smiley-vi.gif

To all of you for voting for us. You do not know how much me and Ray appreciate this.

I can't find the voting part any more?? :confused3 Where's it gone??

Ditto here - I was just about to do my daily voting...

It's an awful reason, really. :mad: Some jerk posted (paraphrased) about how Vanessa isn't a good person because she has kids out of wedlock. Another of Vanessa's friends commented that she had a tough choice to make and could have just as easily chosen to terminate her pregancy. She also called the other poster judgmental. Then Elizabeth, the photographer, poster her "motherly advice" blog entry and removed comments all together. This was when the vote meter went away as well. :( Jerks.

Vanessa - don't listen to a word they said! they're total jerks. :hug:

OMG:scared1: Thanks for the scoop....wow, the mean spirit in some people totally shocks me sometimes. Well, as Van can see, she is amongst friends here:love:

Just found this on the site.

"Some of you may have noticed that my site was down for a little bit and I have taken down the poll. Looks like the overwhelming support for the finalists overloaded my site so I’m changing the voting to one vote and that is all. I will put up a new poll for ONE time voting later tonight and it will end on the 28th. No repeat voting allowed as it’s just too much for my server. I will be disabling the comments for now and allowing only one time poll voting."

If someone could let me know when the new voting starts, because I have no idea when your "tonight" is!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter