Hear me out on this...

lol, that awful green shirt! And paisley shorts! :lmao:
I, on the other hand, am wearing a tasteful B C Eagles T-shirt, and a pair of dungaree jeans.
Hope you're holding up under the heat-wave. Seems to be finally over!!

ConcK....

They have no idea what a heat wave is up there! Anything over 72 and they are kvetching!

ConcK....

They have no idea what a heat wave is up there! Anything over 72 and they are kvetching!

Hey now, I lived in Maine!! I remember people complaining because it was all the way up to 86!!!

Then I would go home to Fort Lauderdale and a breezy 98....

lol, that awful green shirt! And paisley shorts! :lmao:
I, on the other hand, am wearing a tasteful B C Eagles T-shirt, and a pair of dungaree jeans.
Hope you're holding up under the heat-wave. Seems to be finally over!!

Wrong guy.
Look to your left.
I'm the one in the silver lame' daisy dukes and the
Fuchsia and Tangerine striped tank. The one with the change maker. Yes that's me.;)

Come over here and talk to me. :rolleyes1
I don't bite.

:rotfl2: And here I am thinking about all those summers in Las Cruces, New Mexico with 30+ days of temps over 115. And don't give me any of that "but, it's a dry heat" nonsense. 120 degrees is bloody HOT, regardless of if you're wet or dry.

Jimmy, run! Dont look back! Just run! Hop on the red line and dont get off till you get to Cambridge!

Now this is just propaganda and fear mongering! :mad:

Poor Jimmy's going to think I'm some kind of maniacal man-eater.
I've never been maniacal.
crazy_hoops_icon.gif

angel-1.gif

Actually, I live in Chelsea - so it's the bus to Maverick, Blue Line to Government Center, Green Line to Park Street, and THEN the Red Line to Cambridge!!
And all you Floridians, I've seen plenty of you bundled up and shivering at the monorail station on a 50 degree day, while us Bostonians were going on Splash Mountain in shorts and a t-shirt!
And I've been to New Mexico. Dry heat?? More like a convection oven. I couldn't live there!

Rosie,
What a bummer. Hope it all works out ok. And the abuse from Wally - I'm in his neighborhood and will take care of any retribution you wish to instill.
Seriously, sorry for your troubles. Hope your credit and funds are now safe.
Jimmy

Thank you Jimmy......You're my HERO:lovestruc :lovestruc

haha Wally I've got me a PROTECTOR!!!!

ConcK....

Hey, now....

Until it finally broke last night it had been 100-105 here for a week and I work in a 165 year old stone building without air conditioning.

I survive the temperatures, but, I still think it's too hot.
(Keep in mind, I'd also think this was too hot in FL.)

And all you Floridians, I've seen plenty of you bundled up and shivering at the monorail station on a 50 degree day, while us Bostonians were going on Splash Mountain in shorts and a t-shirt!
And I've been to New Mexico. Dry heat?? More like a convection oven. I couldn't live there!

Agreed and agreed!

The picture is awesome. We're you worried at anytime that things could get serious? Last October there were some heavy rains but no storms like that.

As for the theft:
I have notified the credit bureau, am checking my cards daily,closed accounts, filed a police report, postal fraud report, closed checking account and opened a new one....I am exhausted...not to mentioned battered and bruised from the fall.

But my sense of humor remains in tact!
Thanks for the pic comment...I wasn't worried. Hunny doesn't like thunder storms - so being caught in the China pavallion was interesting. I always have rain gear with me - the worst is I would get wet. No worries!

I was just thinking that.
its been like 100 here all week.

now stop exaggerating it has been as low as 91...really. Now try walking around Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom with a backpack. eeewwww.

Dry heat, wet heat - it is still heat. ok - one more thing - add "personal power surges" to this....EEEEWWWW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter