Having 2nd thoughts Am I the only 1?

Although I usually prefer to stay at the Epcot resorts, I would absolutely book CR if I were staying around the holidays. I think you will really appreciate the easy walk as well as the view. Your trip sounds like so much fun, have a great time!!!!!

I do it all the time. This trip has to be the most changes I have ever made.

Ive literally had booked Poly, GF, YC now BWI,AKL,POFQ split stay.

Dates have changed, new discounts rolled out. Got a pin number etc. Im all set now. Cant wait. :)

Am I the only one who 2nd guesses their choice in the resort the booked?
Just hubby, DS (age 9) and myself Dec 25-Jan 1 2018 CR theme park view in the tower, I included the Deluxe Dining.
I have always wanted to stay at CR during New Years, now that I have to have an electric scooter it seems so much easier.
But last summer we stayed at GF and I fell IN LOVE! There is no way I would pay for a theme park view at that price lol
Plz tell me why I should keep my plans, or please tell me why I should change them.
BW and BC also sit at the back of my mind lol
We go to WDW every year, so there will be a next time
With it being the actual holidays we will relax at our resort a lot, is there stuff to do at CR?
Mmmmm what to do.....

I have stayed in a theme park view at CR. STUNNING!!! Looking down on the MK, can you say "MAGIC"!!! The fireworks at night! MAGIC!!

I do it all the time. This trip has to be the most changes I have ever made.

Ive literally had booked Poly, GF, YC now BWI,AKL,POFQ split stay.

Dates have changed, new discounts rolled out. Got a pin number etc. Im all set now. Cant wait. :)
Sounds like an amazing trip - have fun!

I dream of staying the CR omg! Lucky you!!! We booked CBR last year, and tbh I wasn't fussed on it. We only went because we got a great price. Not my fav resort! My faves so far are Poly and AOA. I am dying to try CR, GF, and BCR!

we LOVED the CR on our first trip (during holiday season!) and would seriously be happy to stay there *every* time!! i understand they are some of the biggest rooms on property, i love the decor, fireworks view was fantastic, we enjoyed both the wave and the cali grill and the lobby area with monorail going thru the building can't be beat.

we do regular disney dining plan so prefer having more quick service options around EP which is why i keep trying to go to yacht club. :teeth: if i was doing deluxe dining, we would book CR in a heartbeat.

and yes, i second guess everything!! right now i am closing in on my 60 day "cancel or you are committed date"... disney or mexico beach holiday!?!? :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter