• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you seen Monsters University?!

We are seeing it at 2:15pm today! Our tickets were purchased last week. I found out yesterday that our local theaters had shows at 8:15 and 11:00 last night! Argh! If I had known ahead of time, we would have gone last night! We have been eagerly anticipating this movie for the past year. I. Can't. Wait!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are going with free tickets on Monday. :)

We could have scheduled it for Saturday but I think the crowd will be less on Monday.

We did the Kellogg's cereal deal for free tickets!

took the kids last night for the sneak preview/premier. It was very good. I thought it was on par with most of the Pixar homeruns (Toy Story 3, etc.) . The animation and story really nailed it this time. The Blue Umbrella short at the beginning should win many awards for the level of animation it presented. I couldnt tell what was real and what was animation. My oldest DD has decided that she wants to be an animator at Pixar when she grows up.

Was John Ratzenberger, no spoiler

Just a yes or no
Maybe pre- banishment ?
I'm curious, he's in all of them

I read that John Lasseter considers him a Pixar good luck charm so puts him in all his movies.

I was wondering if the Pizza Planet truck will make an appearance.

We saw a sneak preview last night, too. DH, DS11, and I all really enjoyed it. Another Pixar success! Make sure to stay until after the credits finish rolling.;)

We saw the 3D version, but I think you can save yourself a few dollars and see the regular version. I don't think you'd miss anything.

Oh, and I loved the Blue Umbrella short, too!

DD15 just left to visit her father for 2 weeks so I have to wait to see it (yes, I'm 43, but I'm looking forward to it!)

I'm thinking about a double-header of Monsters U & Despicable Me 2 on the 4th of July since the only plans we have is to watch fireworks that night.

Yes, we know how to live on the edge! :dance3:

I'm not sold on the whole college life aspect of this new film but I'll give it a shot. Seems like a strange setting for Monsters inc

-Dan

We are going tomorrow and I have our green Mike shirts ready to go! Although a warning if you plan to buy the shirts...get them very large, they are tight and shrink. I am wearing my DHs XL shirt and I normally wear a M.

We saw a sneak preview last night, too. DH, DS11, and I all really enjoyed it. Another Pixar success! Make sure to stay until after the credits finish rolling.;)

We saw the 3D version, but I think you can save yourself a few dollars and see the regular version. I don't think you'd miss anything.

Oh, and I loved the Blue Umbrella short, too!

We didn't sit through the end of the credits b/c we needed to run for the bathroom. Would you (or anyone) PM me what happened so we don't post a spoiler for anyone? :) Thanks!

Just saw it today. While it wasn't as good as say, Nemo, it was very enjoyable to watch.

I LOVE the poster on Mike's first roommate's wall...no spoilers, just look for it. ;)

We just got back. Ds2 is home to have 4 teeth removed tomorrow morning so it was a good diversion for him.

We loved it. We loved John R. He kind of double dipped on characters but it was a fun scene. We did not see the end. I don't know why but dh didn't feel like staying like he usually does.

The Blue Umbrella was beautiful. Very different

The Blue Umbrella was beautiful. Very different

It was. My 11 year old daughter adored it, my 13 year old son and my husband weren't as impressed.

Did you see the teaser trailer for Frozen? It had the entire theater rolling. :rotfl2::lmao:

We just got home and we loved it!! I got chills when the castle came on when the movie was about to start! :rotfl2: I just love Disney movies!! :goodvibes

The blue umbrella was very cute!! I loved the movie and the message. It was so cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter