Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Got my Carthay Circle reservation for mid August....As a heads up - Carthay Circle Lounge is also listed so double check to make sure you are selecting the one you want

Carthay Circle reservations are up through September 8th or at least should be imminent. The reserve button and hours of operation are up but not sure if there are actual times to reserve.
I just made a reservation for next week. Thanks for the heads up!

Carthay Circle reservations are up through September 8th or at least should be imminent. The reserve button and hours of operation are up but not sure if there are actual times to reserve.
Got my Carthay Circle reservation for mid August....As a heads up - Carthay Circle Lounge is also listed so double check to make sure you are selecting the one you want
Thank you both so much. I’ve been waiting for Carthay Circle Lounge forever. Now I just have alfresco lounge and I’ll be set for Labor Day weekend.

I was looking at the menu for Carthay Circle and I wasn't very impressed. Is that the normal menu or is it new?

Thanks for the update, I was able to get one of the last lunch reservations for a table of 5 on my day. (few more reservations available for party of 2 only left)

After all my agonizing and changes, our dining plans now are set! (I can imagine DD rolling her eyes at that, but I'm pretty sure they are now.)

I changed our WCT lunch the last day to Carthay's Alfresco Dining. I think eating indoors in that beautiful building would have been nice, but in the end I prefer the Alfresco menu, so we'll bear with the heat. I know the portions are small, but maybe we will order 3 or 4 items between the 2 of us.

And, after sitting on 2 RB reservations for the longest time, CO opened up during our first day, so I switched that one out. I got over my initial disappointment of the available DL TS being basically "southern", "southern", and "southern" & realized that each menu has something for both me and DD. So now I'm looking forward to trying both!
(We live in the South now, and so I get tired of southern and homestyle foods in general and usually opt for more exotic dishes vs. these styles when I'm traveling.)

Appreciate this thread so much, especially as it helps me know I am not losing my mind, why is it only the restaurants I want that are not showing for our dates? Looking for Carthay (along with others) and Napa Rose primarily, but would love to get an Oga's and Lamplight for Sept 18-21. Thank you so everyone sharing the dates/times they are getting.

Is there a typical "lag" that Carthay Circle reservations are showing up? Might be silly question but where do you see that it's open through Sept 8th, my calendar shows dates up to my 60 day window but when I click no reservations. Are they keeping the lounge separate reservation from the restaurant even after July 22?

Is there a typical "lag" that Carthay Circle reservations are showing up? Might be silly question but where do you see that it's open through Sept 8th, my calendar shows dates up to my 60 day window but when I click no reservations. Are they keeping the lounge separate reservation from the restaurant even after July 22?

For every date after September 8th, the hours of operation state "No Times Available". When that changes to specific hours of operations "4:30 PM to 8:00 PM", then either the reservations will be going up soon, or have already gone up

Ok, now that I have a Carthay Circle reservations, is it really worth the price?? $50 to $75 entrees are kind of eye popping
I agree about that $75 steak! I haven't eaten there yet so will be curious to hear what others have said, but honestly I don't know why they don't list a smaller $50 steak. That's way too much meat for me in one meal, so I crossed it off my mental options even before I opted for the Alfresco dining instead. However, the main reason I went for the other was I could just imagine DD taking 3 bites of one of those $50 meals. :rolleyes2

Ok, now that I have a Carthay Circle reservations, is it really worth the price?? $50 to $75 entrees are kind of eye popping

Wondering the same...I now have Carthay Circle and Lamplight reservations for same night - will need to cancel one but which one?

Wondering the same...I now have Carthay Circle and Lamplight reservations for same night - will need to cancel one but which one?
I was originally waiting for Carthay Circle as well, but decided not to bother for the full meal and have a alfresco lunch for now. We went a number of years ago and it was great. It became a must do and we go back about every other year and each time it's been a bit worse to where the last time in 2019 I felt it really wasn't that great. Being on the fence and then looking at the posted dinner menu tipped me to not bother going for a full dinner there. For what it's worth, Napa Rose has been great every time and still have that on the list for the trip in August.

Alas, no Carthay for me for earlish August. Not sure if it is the size of our group or just bad luck with the days I'm picking. Well poop.
I wonder if you could try breaking your group up and then calling to ask if you could put them together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter