HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

when i was at rpr last year, i used the business center to send things out.
don't remember if they used Fed Ex or a different carrier.

Staying July 2-6th. A little nervous could only get a Queen deluxe with 5 of us hoping it wont be too crowded. I will post photos for everyone during the trip.

Can anyone tell me if the Deluxe 2 Queen rooms are located on every floor or just specific floors? Also, due to the shape of the room, do they all have the same view (garden or pool side)? Have stayed at HRH before but never this room type. Thanks for any info you can give me!
I am staying July 2-6 I will let you know what I find out.

Staying July 2-6th. A little nervous could only get a Queen deluxe with 5 of us hoping it wont be too crowded. I will post photos for everyone during the trip.
and can i use your pictures of the deluxe queen room in the hotel sticky?

can always use pictures of what others want to see when planning on where to stay.

Can I ship cans of soda (or anything else) to the hotel in advance of my trip? Is there a charge for this?

Can I ship cans of soda (or anything else) to the hotel in advance of my trip? Is there a charge for this?

You can ship those items yes.

There is a charge for deliveries at RPR so I would assume the same thing at HRH?? There they go straight to the business centre and you can pick them up. It's not expensive though.

Unless someone knows different of course.........

Is the mini-frig big enough to hold a half gallon of milk? Anyone know?

Thanks for all this great information! It's been a while since we were there...CAN NOT WAIT!

If you need to heat bottles and baby food, you can rent a microwave from the hotel

$15 a day.

It would be convenient for you to have it in your room so your infant could have the nourishment quickly

Is "The Kitchen" good for dinner? Do they validate parking if you eat at the restaurant?
thanks!

The Kitchen is very nice yes.

They will only validate parking if you are eating in The Palm.........

Aren't you staying onsite though? Maybe I'm getting names mixed up...........:crazy: It has been known!

Aren't you staying onsite though? Maybe I'm getting names mixed up...........:crazy: It has been known!
you are so kind to remember!!! Yes, we are staying onsite, but want to have some local friends meet us for dinner that night. I would hate to have them spend an arm and leg on parking! should I just tell them to part at Citywalk?

is the Kitchen pretty quiet? I imagine the Hard Rock is pretty noisy.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! our trip is getting close now!

you are so kind to remember!!! Yes, we are staying onsite, but want to have some local friends meet us for dinner that night. I would hate to have them spend an arm and leg on parking! should I just tell them to part at Citywalk?

is the Kitchen pretty quiet? I imagine the Hard Rock is pretty noisy.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! our trip is getting close now!

Florida residents are free parking after 6pm parking at Citywalk, they must bring proof though........hotel day guests are $20 for their short stay.

If they can bothered with walking from Citywalk then they could do that.

The Kitchen was very quiet the night we went.......there was only another 4 or 5 tables filled and not noisy at all. We found The Palm noisier the night we went......can't guarantee that for you of course.......lol........

Yep, your trip is getting so close........

Florida residents are free parking after 6pm parking at Citywalk, they must bring proof though........hotel day guests are $20 for their short stay.

If they can bothered with walking from Citywalk then they could do that.

The Kitchen was very quiet the night we went.......there was only another 4 or 5 tables filled and not noisy at all. We found The Palm noisier the night we went......can't guarantee that for you of course.......lol........

Yep, your trip is getting so close........
It's $24 plus tax for a day guest now. Just an FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter