HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

thank you both so much! This is all new to me. We booked a garden view room. So not sure what or where to really request.

Not sure about position in hotel, but maybe request a high floor? Best chance for some kind of a view as there is foliage there too.

Our first stay at Hard Rock Hotel as well in one week. We have a King Suite with 2 connecting 2 queen pool room views. Is there any specific room we should request with a great view/access to pool for three 18 year olds? Is there a resort map anywhere with room numbers? Thanks for your help!!

We're staying at HRH CL for the first time next week. Does anyone know if they still have mimosas at breakfast?

Also, I'm wondering if there's a schedule of information posted anywhere of the evening offerings and how they rotate? We're sort of planning on eating in the lounge a couple of nights but I'd really like to find out more about the food
Any info appreciated!

We just booked last week and leaving in a little over two weeks. We're also in a garden view room. Trying to figure what to request for general convenience to go to the parks, breakfast, and pool. Does anyone have a link to a map of the rooms?

Also, any feedback on breakfast? I see we can order a la carte, buffet, or room service. It all looks to be about the same price. Amy options better/more interesting? Kids love carbs and I tend to avoid high carbs/gluten.

We just booked last week and leaving in a little over two weeks. We're also in a garden view room. Trying to figure what to request for general convenience to go to the parks, breakfast, and pool. Does anyone have a link to a map of the rooms?

Also, any feedback on breakfast? I see we can order a la carte, buffet, or room service. It all looks to be about the same price. Amy options better/more interesting? Kids love carbs and I tend to avoid high carbs/gluten.

We were on the 3rd floor in a deluxe garden view room. It was a great location!
Nice view of a courtyard, where guests would walk their dogs.

The 3rd floor is actually the main level, no waiting for elevators! We were very close to the lobby area, gift shop, restaurants, etc.
Would walk down the staircase to ground floor and was by fitness center, and Emack and Bolios, and the exit to pool area .

From our room, we could walk the hallway all the way to the end of the hotel, down the stairwell, and exit onto the path going to the theme parks.

As far as breakfast, we ate in the room while getting ready. We had arranged a private ride, and got groceries/snacks.

Have a fabulous trip!

Anyone know what types of characters are at the breakfast? I see that they can change, just looking for some examples.

simpsons, shrek, minionions, flintstones and those that are in those groupings, etc.

Just booked a kid's suite here for 3 nights, the floor plans I found show bathroom access from the kid's room as well as the entrance lobby.

Are all of them like this or should I email a request as we'd really like this as our 2 are older (20 & 13), RPR and PBH kid's suite floor plans don't seem to have that.

We also just booked a kid's suite for our trip in January. We figure after having all four of us crammed into a studio at Beach Club for 4 days the extra space is worth the splurge. I came to the same conclusion as you after looking at the floor plans and that's why we decided on Hard Rock - plus I think my teens will like the theme there better. Best I can tell you have a separated bathroom with a shower and the other has a tub/shower and toilet. But, I've never stayed there, so I'm not sure.

Does anyone know if there are any special requests that are good to make for the kid's suites. I know there aren't a lot of them, so requests may be pointless. :)

Thanks so much for all the great information on the first page!!

We were on the 3rd floor in a deluxe garden view room. It was a great location!
Nice view of a courtyard, where guests would walk their dogs.

The 3rd floor is actually the main level, no waiting for elevators! We were very close to the lobby area, gift shop, restaurants, etc.
Would walk down the staircase to ground floor and was by fitness center, and Emack and Bolios, and the exit to pool area .

From our room, we could walk the hallway all the way to the end of the hotel, down the stairwell, and exit onto the path going to the theme parks.

As far as breakfast, we ate in the room while getting ready. We had arranged a private ride, and got groceries/snacks.

Have a fabulous trip!

Your detailed description is very helpful. Thanks!

I've just booked a pool view for this summer and I requested ground floor because I don't like elevators. So when you say, third floor is the main level, do you know if that's the lowest floor for rooms?

Your detailed description is very helpful. Thanks!

I've just booked a pool view for this summer and I requested ground floor because I don't like elevators. So when you say, third floor is the main level, do you know if that's the lowest floor for rooms?

There are rooms on floors 1 and 2. If you get a room on ground level, or floor 1, you will not need to take elevators. To get to the main level, floor 3, you can simply walk up a staircase.

The Hard Rock reminds me of a home with an exposed basement, if you will. The front entrance to the hotel is at "ground level", but floor 3. This is the "main level" of the hotel because it is the lobby area with check-in, gift shop, guest services, luggage, etc.

To exit the back side of the hotel to go to the parks or pool, you must descend to floor 1, which is "ground level" on the back side of the property. I hope that makes sense, lol!!

Can anyone tell me the best avenue to go through for booking a room? Does this hotel ever offer discount? I am a complete newbie when it comes to Universal :D

Thanks for all the awesome info!

Can anyone tell me if the Deluxe 2 Queen rooms are located on every floor or just specific floors? Also, due to the shape of the room, do they all have the same view (garden or pool side)? Have stayed at HRH before but never this room type. Thanks for any info you can give me!

It's been a long time since I stayed at Hard Rock. Just looked and it was cheaper for our next vacation than RPH. They had Garden View as the cheapest room. I did not see Standard Room. Is there a Standard Room usually that is cheaper? Seems like I had that before? I'm ok with the Garden View. Just curious (and, apparently it wasn't available -- at least not yet -- for when I'm travelling). And, when AP rates come out, may change again. :)

macraven I wonder if you can help. We are going to HRH club room soon for one night. We intend to check in early to make use of express passes for the two days. Can we use the club room on the morning as soon as we check in or do we have to wait till we get our room most probably in the late afternoon ?
Your help appreciated .

macraven I wonder if you can help. We are going to HRH club room soon for one night. We intend to check in early to make use of express passes for the two days. Can we use the club room on the morning as soon as we check in or do we have to wait till we get our room most probably in the late afternoon ?
Your help appreciated .

Not macraven, but yes you can use the Club Lounge as soon as you check in and it's open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter