Halloweener's look look look!!

Thats interesting Emma, I dodnt know that but i can guess why loool

oh I didn't know that adults could only dress up on 31st, I was going to wear something halloweeny for the MNSSHP. I love the halloween website, it looks like so much fun !!! I wish they'd do the photo contest they did a couple of years ago, dd won a prize for her first ever halloween :)

oh I didn't know that adults could only dress up on 31st, I was going to wear something halloweeny for the MNSSHP. I love the halloween website, it looks like so much fun !!! I wish they'd do the photo contest they did a couple of years ago, dd won a prize for her first ever halloween :)

I think you may be able to dress up on MNSSHP aswell, but i know that regarding park rules in WDW your not allowed to dress up in costumes resembling Disney characters etc. Though on special party occasions you are. Not sure on DLP's guidelines regarding this though.

I think you may be able to dress up on MNSSHP aswell, but i know that regarding park rules in WDW your not allowed to dress up in costumes resembling Disney characters etc. Though on special party occasions you are. Not sure on DLP's guidelines regarding this though.

think I'll just stick to my pumpkin mickey ears :) and let dd do the dressing up x

So you are - i had it in my head your January trip would have made 4.

Then again, we'll only be 2 behind you by the time we return in January because we did a similar thing and went mid January.

We werent far behind we did 4 last yr with our APs (certainly got our moneys worth ) in fact 5 if you count the fact one was split into 2.

We did 5 days end of july 07, 3 days Christmas 07, 2 days Easter 08 then went to the campsite for a week and returned for 5 days the following week then did 7 days end July 08 just before APs ran out.

Not that we are addicted to going or anything :rotfl:

Hmmmm, let's see - 5 days last Halloween, 4 days at Christmas, 5 days in Feb, 4 days in April and came back yesterday from 6 days. 5 visits totalling 24 days in one year.

We certainly have made use of our APs. :rotfl:

Hmmmm, let's see - 5 days last Halloween, 4 days at Christmas, 5 days in Feb, 4 days in April and came back yesterday from 6 days. 5 visits totalling 24 days in one year.

We certainly have made use of our APs. :rotfl:

Yes it makes them worth while doesnt it when you go lots and lots. You've time for another trip as well before they run out :rotfl:

Is anyone going
I am trying to book to go on the 10th. not yet managed but I will not give up
I am being told by the spanish sales line I need to book accomadation first!!!!

I have booked for the 27-30th........ can't wait!:banana: :banana: :banana:
gonna book the nss party too!

Thanks everyone for the hints. I'll dress dd in a giant wicked fairy outfit. We're going 28th-30th so if anyone see's a girl in complete black and orange with fake fur boot covers and 5ft long wings - that's us!

I'm off to ring up now and book for the NSS Party - if we're going we're doing everything!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter