Halloweener's look look look!!

**Ahem** I'm planning a long weekend in February and that will be 5 trips in a year. Mad fools.
We'll be there for the Halloween stuff though and it looks great!

Hey your there the same day as us!! :cheer2:

I never been to DLRP over the Halloween season - but I really want to go after seeing that website! :maleficen :hmghost: :bounce:

I hope I get to go for Halloween sometime soon!!!

Bob xoxoxox

Aww i'm sure you will. I really want to go for the party one time lool i think i'm going to love halloween hehe

I think Halloween would be fantastic at DLRP.... I love Halloween and I think its a shame that it often gets overlooked here.......

Bob xoxoxox

Oh there website looks cool, I love the snow white scene with the witch and the seven pumpkins rather than dwarves lol. Getting me in th emood now, I am looking into making a cool trendy halloween costume for my dd to wear, just need some stretchy black hologram fabric.

I hope it isnt going to be to cold!!!!

Oh there website looks cool, I love the snow white scene with the witch and the seven pumpkins rather than dwarves lol. Getting me in th emood now, I am looking into making a cool trendy halloween costume for my dd to wear, just need some stretchy black hologram fabric.

I hope it isnt going to be to cold!!!!

I'm not expecting it to be cold, but i'll be taking my coat in case. Where are you staying? looks like we'll be there the same time :thumbsup2

We are staying in the sequoia lodge, where will you be staying?

I hope that at least one day my dd will be wearing her costume that i am making, I am going to make it a doubler, dance/halloween costume, pair of trousers with one leg short and one leg long, a top and a tutu either in orange or black netting, I am hoping to find a nice leather jacket for her to wear with it she already has some black boots if they still fit. I am hoping to cover the stuff I make in disney patches hopefully in a halloween style, so i am now trawling ebay.

Getting excited now

I hope that at least one day my dd will be wearing her costume that i am making, I am going to make it a doubler, dance/halloween costume, pair of trousers with one leg short and one leg long, a top and a tutu either in orange or black netting, I am hoping to find a nice leather jacket for her to wear with it she already has some black boots if they still fit. I am hoping to cover the stuff I make in disney patches hopefully in a halloween style, so i am now trawling ebay.

Getting excited now

That sounds wicked :goodvibes I'm useless at making things.

Yaaaay!

I got all excited, little butterflies in my tummy. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

*deep breath in..... and exhale...*

Getting excited now

Wow that sounds well good!! We're staying at Hotel New York. I will be on the look at for someone in that custume then :thumbsup2

Hi There Everyone,

I'm new here..... We've booked (DD age 11) and myself for a girly 3 days the week of halloween, but back home for the big night itself. I love halloween more than xmas!

Can anyone give me some hints and tips please. Never been to any of the DL resorts before, not sure what to expect but want to do it before DD turns into a grumpy teen.

Should we take our fancy dress? Will I (35) be too old to dress up and just look silly (I dress myself and house for halloween at home and everyone thinks I'm crackers). Should we eat early? I'm starting to panic a bit.....

Thanking you, Bexsmum

Hi There Everyone,

I'm new here..... We've booked (DD age 11) and myself for a girly 3 days the week of halloween, but back home for the big night itself. I love halloween more than xmas!

Can anyone give me some hints and tips please. Never been to any of the DL resorts before, not sure what to expect but want to do it before DD turns into a grumpy teen.

Should we take our fancy dress? Will I (35) be too old to dress up and just look silly (I dress myself and house for halloween at home and everyone thinks I'm crackers). Should we eat early? I'm starting to panic a bit.....

Thanking you, Bexsmum

Welcome to the Dis :)

I'm not sure so don't quote me on this but I think adults are only allowed to dress up for the Halloween party night. Hopefully someone will be able to confirm this or not confirm this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter