Halloweener's look look look!!

I'm sorry Fay, please forgive me :worship: - I'm terrible with names, it can take me long enough to learn them when I see people face to face, let alone on a discussion board! Fortunately, I've found yours on another thread, so I'll try hard to remember it next time.

I tend to recognize people by their avatar pictures quickly though - gets very confusing when they get changed, or when people double up!

Its ok, i'm only messing loool I dont tend to use my name on here anyway, but someone leeked *cough* Emma!!! :rolleyes1

My record was 10 in 2001!!! It was awesome.

Wow now that is impressive!!!

Why can I never get on any offical sites at work! Now I'll have to wait until I get home to see it :-(

Its ok, i'm only messing loool I dont tend to use my name on here anyway, but someone leeked *cough* Emma!!! :rolleyes1

Wow now that is impressive!!!

It's bound to leak sooner or later - We're Disers and can't keep quiet about anything. How any of us manage to keep booking holidays secret fro children / brothers etc I'll never know.

edit: I've just got this image in my head of a DIS meet where nobody uses their real name, so everybody's talking to each other by their DIS user name instead :)

It's bound to leak sooner or later - We're Disers and can't keep quiet about anything. How any of us manage to keep booking holidays secret fro children / brothers etc I'll never know.

edit: I've just got this image in my head of a DIS meet where nobody uses their real name, so everybody's talking to each other by their DIS user name instead :)

:rotfl: That would be funi

"UKStitch, as I was saying to tigger300686 the other day....".... :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Mrs Tigger might get quite offended if we pronounced her name wrong. It could be thirty-six-eighty six, or three hundred thousand six hundred and eighty six. Hmm, that's a mouthful!

Hold on, we appear to be thread hijacking again ;)

I would agree that Halloween looks a great time of year to go and not too badly priced, although personally I think the offer for the last 3 days of Christmas is the biggest bargain of the year!

True....

.... I would looooooooooooooove to go at Halloween because I love Jack Skellington and would love to see more of him in the parks!

Bob xoxox

Mrs Tigger might get quite offended if we pronounced her name wrong. It could be thirty-six-eighty six, or three hundred thousand six hundred and eighty six. Hmm, that's a mouthful!

Hold on, we appear to be thread hijacking again ;)

I would agree that Halloween looks a great time of year to go and not too badly priced, although personally I think the offer for the last 3 days of Christmas is the biggest bargain of the year!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Call me what you like, i'm not fussy!! but it u wanted to know its 30-06-86.

Ahh its ok, as i started the thread and always seem to hijack other ppls i'l let you off ;)

True....

.... I would looooooooooooooove to go at Halloween because I love Jack Skellington and would love to see more of him in the parks!

Bob xoxox

I want me pic taken with him, but i was told i'm not allowed :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Call me what you like, i'm not fussy!! but it u wanted to know its 30-06-86.

Ahh its ok, as i started the thread and always seem to hijack other ppls i'l let you off ;)

I figured that's what it was, as I assume it implies the same thing that many people's usernames seem to imply (thelittlemermaid83, lilo68, Bolanette87 and there's probably some others too).

That sucks that you can't have your photo taken with Jack. He should be appearing as a Meet & Greet character IMO.

because someone that i'm going with thinks he's scary!!!!

Ah, that kind of not allowed :) In that case, I'd ship that person off to a near by shop (with other people if age requires and is possible), then have your photo taken while they're gone :thumbsup2

**Ahem** I'm planning a long weekend in February and that will be 5 trips in a year. Mad fools.
We'll be there for the Halloween stuff though and it looks great!

LOOL he's 23 year old, he's old enough to cope with the scary man for 5 mins while i have a pic. I can bet he'll want to jump in when we're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter