Halloween Time at Disneyland, Oct 16-19. Lots Of Pictures! Trip Report Completed

Yay, the other "youngin'" for our girls trip.

See, I'm a girl too!

But I'll be significantly smaller than that when we meet in March!

What college are you attending?

Love the PJ's... :thumbsup2

I really hope you get the time off you need from work! Good luck!;)

Thanks!!!! My fingers are crossed for time off of work!

You are hilarious! I can't wait to read more.

Me, funny? :confused3

Thanks for reading! :thumbsup2

Yay, the other "youngin'" for our girls trip.

See, I'm a girl too!

But I'll be significantly smaller than that when we meet in March!

What college are you attending?

Yay for being young and girls!

I wish I could be smaller too. :sad1: I need to really start getting back on track and not be stressed out anymore!

I'm still at a CC :rolleyes: I have a little problem actually showing up to my classes. Mostly it's because I'm avoiding this: :teacher:
My dream college is Fullerton though!

I just read the 42 signs of a Disney Commando.

Our Trip is in 52 days, I've already gone through clothes, started to pack travel size toiletries etc. I have the Anaheim weather on my desk top. That has been there for 2 months now.:rolleyes1

Totally Pre and Post trip Disney Commando, but NEVER while at Disney :rolleyes: :lmao: :rotfl:

Hello!!! Us old farts are out here reading too ya know. :rolleyes: We have canes and we aren't afraid to use them.

I have Beth to blame for this next part...:sad2:
Wow, I'm feeling the love in here. :love:

That's ok. I'm used to being the one blamed. Gee, I'm not sure why though. :angel:

:rolleyes1

(really cute stuff though!!)

You should come join us! We are doing it on Saturday. We're getting our tickets this Thursday though, so that's probably where the confusion is from.
Hmmm, what time is the tour? And how long?

I think it's only fair that I let everyone know that I am a Disney Commando. Which could be why I'm going by myself this trip! :lmao:
OMG, this one is TOTALLY me:
3 days before you leave you cannot find a razor, toothpaste or shampoo. They have been packed.

Ruben gets so mad because he can't even get ready. All his stuff is packed up. :rotfl:

I wish I could be smaller too. :sad1: I need to really start getting back on track and not be stressed out anymore!

Whatever, you are so small compared to me!
I'm still at a CC :rolleyes: I have a little problem actually showing up to my classes. Mostly it's because I'm avoiding this: :teacher:
My dream college is Fullerton though!

There's nothing wrong with going to a CC. It's cheaper! I'm still at my CC but I'm hopefully transferring for Spring 2009 to..... FULLERTON. That would be SO awesome if we actually met each other there. SO HURRY UP AND DO YOUR MATH STUFF! I know it's a pain the booty but once you're done, YOU'RE DONE!

I was kind of surprised that I nothing on that list described me, but then I came across this one and all was right with the world again.;)

They spend hours on the internet talking to other Disney enthusiasts.

Guess I have a lot of work to do before I become a true Disney commando.

Hopefully your trip happens.

I just read the 42 signs of a Disney Commando.

Our Trip is in 52 days, I've already gone through clothes, started to pack travel size toiletries etc. I have the Anaheim weather on my desk top. That has been there for 2 months now.:rolleyes1

Totally Pre and Post trip Disney Commando, but NEVER while at Disney :rolleyes: :lmao: :rotfl:

:lmao: Getting ready for a trip is SO exciting!!!!

I have Anaheim set as my weather for my homepage and on my iPod touch. No matter were I am, I'll always know the weather in Disneyland! :goodvibes

Hello!!! Us old farts are out here reading too ya know. :rolleyes: We have canes and we aren't afraid to use them.

I have heels, and I'm not afraid to use those! Some of my heels are really pointy, beware!

Wow, I'm feeling the love in here. :love:

That's ok. I'm used to being the one blamed. Gee, I'm not sure why though. :angel:

:rolleyes1

(really cute stuff though!!)

That's probably because it's always your fault. :rolleyes1

Hmmm, what time is the tour? And how long?

I believe it starts just after 5 and it's 3 hours long.

OMG, this one is TOTALLY me:
3 days before you leave you cannot find a razor, toothpaste or shampoo. They have been packed.

Ruben gets so mad because he can't even get ready. All his stuff is packed up. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: That one is totally me too! I also have the suitcase with all the toiletries in it!

Whatever, you are so small compared to me!

Whatever, you have no idea! :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with going to a CC. It's cheaper! I'm still at my CC but I'm hopefully transferring for Spring 2009 to..... FULLERTON. That would be SO awesome if we actually met each other there. SO HURRY UP AND DO YOUR MATH STUFF! I know it's a pain the booty but once you're done, YOU'RE DONE!

That would be so awesome!

I really do just want to get it done with, but for some reason I just can't seem to get it dose, and it's SO frustrating!

I was kind of surprised that I nothing on that list described me, but then I came across this one and all was right with the world again.;)

They spend hours on the internet talking to other Disney enthusiasts.

Guess I have a lot of work to do before I become a true Disney commando.

Hopefully your trip happens.

Only 1 of them! :earseek: Maybe it's a girl thing. :confused3

Get working on becoming a commando! :rotfl:

The one that fits be perfectly is the one where they demand complete silence during a Disney commercial. :ssst:

I really hope I get to go!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Get working on becoming a commando! :rotfl:

The one that fits be perfectly is the one where they demand complete silence during a Disney commercial. :ssst:

I really hope I get to go!!!!I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I was figuring to see things like "gets in the parks at opening and doesn't leave until closing. Knows the quickest route to get from point a to point b without consulting a map.

I was figuring to see things like "gets in the parks at opening and doesn't leave until closing. Knows the quickest route to get from point a to point b without consulting a map.

Hmmm...I think that's more of a, How to Tell You're Living With Someone That is Disney Obsessed. ;)

I think I'm an obsessed commando. :upsidedow

I have heels, and I'm not afraid to use those! Some of my heels are really pointy, beware!
Awwww, and what cute little heels they are. :goodvibes

13712.jpg

I didn't steal them. :confused3 You probably just lost them in your toy box.

What would I do without you mom!? You were right again! They were under all of my Sesame Street and Barney toys!

Cristabel was right!!

You guys are hilarious!!

Beth..............I think you have met your match!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter