Halloween Time at Disneyland, Oct 16-19. Lots Of Pictures! Trip Report Completed

Hey Wendy girl!!

I finally finished reading your report. :cool1:
(Somehow it has become a TR about some guy named Edward?):confused:

:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Edward *sigh* :lovestruc

Thanks for reading Auntie Mel!!!

I am too. I read he's only 5'6" IRL and they needed someone taller and bigger. 5'6" is pretty short for a werewolf, IMO.

I kind of think it's the casting deptartments fault. You would *think* when they were casting *knowing* there are 3 more books and what a big character Jacob is in book 2 that they would take into consideration that *possibly* a second, third or fourth movie could be made. DUH? Poor guy. I bet you he's mad.

He can't be as mad as I am!!!!

Okay...So I'm finally back to catch up. I'm starting back at page 46.....

On Screamin', we alternate between asking for the front seats and the seats in the very back. Each one is quite a different experience.

Screamin is such a great ride! I'm not sure if I've ridden in the way back before. :confused3

I hope by next month the lines for Toy Story Mania have died down. But I won't hold my breath.

I don't think they will have died down, it will probably be like Nemo.

I love all of the DCA photos...especially all the candy corn. So cute!

Thank you! I loved all the candy corn touches they had! :goodvibes

Very neat window displays at Disneyland. Although that Ariel is kind of scary.

Kind of? Try down right freaky! :rotfl:

Eek. You're brave for riding the new monorail. I don't think I want to ride it until they get all of the kinks worked out. Especially the temperature problem.

Yeah, when the CM couldn't get the door to shut, the guy across from me said, "doesn't look like such a great seat now, does it?" :rotfl2:

That palm tree, matterhorn, nemo photo is awesome! Where exactly were you standing?

That's one of my favorite shots from my trip. I took it when I got off the monorail and was down the escalator by the Nemo ride line.

Hey...is that a new goat? I think the old one was gray/white, wasn't it?

It sure is! I miss the old one though.

I've never eaten at the Carnation Cafe. Your food looks good though.

Carnation Cafe is one of the few places in Disneyland that I can tolerate the food at. I'm a huge fan of baked potato soup.

The only thing I miss about living in orange county...is Disneyland. I lived 10 minutes from the parks. I regret not going more times by myself. I only went by myself twice. Once, to do some Christmas shopping. And once to take photos (but I ended up meeting up with a friend for a while that time.)

I'd probably be there ALL the time if I lived in So Cal. I really am addicted to Disneyland.

I love that you ended up at DCA when you were planning on leaving....haha.

One of the many reasons I should not be allowed to go anywhere by myself! :rotfl:

You liked Turtle Talk with Crush? We did it once and were not fans. I think if we had kids, we'd go because they'd like it. But I just find Crush's voice to be very annoying.

Yep, I sure did! I thought it was really cute, and I LOVED the waiting area. I thought it was so cute that the little ones got to sit on the lily pads up front. The whole atmosphere was awesome to me. Also, I love to laugh and Crush certainly had me laughing. :goodvibes

I don't really care for the surfer dude type of accent either, but I can tolerate it in small doses.

Do you have to do the animation thing to see the toy story zoetrope?

Nope, the enterances to the animation academy and the place where the zoetrope is are next to each other.

Fantastic report. You should do another one for your next trip!

I still don't know if my Jan trip is going to happen. If it does, and the trip turns out OK, then I'll probably write up a report. It looks like I will also be going in Febuary, but then again, who knows?

Your trip is coming up real soon too, you must be excited! :hyper: I hope all is well with Lucy!

I just read on Perez Hilton that the guy who played Prince Caspian might be cast as Aro in New Moon. He has the same manager as the NEW Jacob! Doh!

I read that too! I'm getting so upset about this new casting. I just can't get over the fact that they want to change the guy that plays Jacob. Honestly, it's not like they stuck to the book in the first movie!!!!!

The very back row of Screamin' seems faster. It really pulls you down the hills and stuff. It's a lot of fun.

Our trip is almost a month away. We finally booked everything a couple days ago. I'm trying to decide if I should start a new pre-trip report under this user name. Of course, there's not much pre-trip stuff to talk about. So I don't know.

Lucy is doing pretty well. She still has horrible separation anxiety. We've been having some trouble with it.

The very back row of Screamin' seems faster. It really pulls you down the hills and stuff. It's a lot of fun.

Our trip is almost a month away. We finally booked everything a couple days ago. I'm trying to decide if I should start a new pre-trip report under this user name. Of course, there's not much pre-trip stuff to talk about. So I don't know.

Lucy is doing pretty well. She still has horrible separation anxiety. We've been having some trouble with it.

I'll have to try the back of Screamin'. I love the back of BTMRR for the same reasons - seems faster and more pull.

That's so exciting you have everything booked. Can you believe I have nothing planned or booked for my trip!? It scares the heck out of me. You should start a new trip report! I always love to see and hear other peoples experiences. :goodvibes

Give hugs to Lucy for me. Hopefully she gets better with her separation anxiety. What are you and your hubby going to do with her while you're gone?

I'll have to try the back of Screamin'. I love the back of BTMRR for the same reasons - seems faster and more pull.

That's so exciting you have everything booked. Can you believe I have nothing planned or booked for my trip!? It scares the heck out of me. You should start a new trip report! I always love to see and hear other peoples experiences. :goodvibes

Give hugs to Lucy for me. Hopefully she gets better with her separation anxiety. What are you and your hubby going to do with her while you're gone?

We're just going to take her to a kennel/boarding place. We boarded her at the vet last month, just for the weekend because we went out of town. She did alright but I'd like to find a better place. So I need to start checking out some places soon so I can book it. We'll have to take her on a Tuesday and pick her up the following Tuesday. It's such a long time. I'll miss her.

Wendy, did I already post this for you? I found it online and thought you'd get a kick out of it.

sigpic11103_87.jpg

We're just going to take her to a kennel/boarding place. We boarded her at the vet last month, just for the weekend because we went out of town. She did alright but I'd like to find a better place. So I need to start checking out some places soon so I can book it. We'll have to take her on a Tuesday and pick her up the following Tuesday. It's such a long time. I'll miss her.

We board our dog at the vet too. He hates it, with a passion. He justs whines the whole time and the people at the vet are very happy when we pick him up. I feel bad for him, but it's either that or leave him home alone which certainly will not be happening!

Wendy, did I already post this for you? I found it online and thought you'd get a kick out of it.

sigpic11103_87.jpg

:rotfl2: That is too great!!!!! :lmao:

I just finished it.

Now I can't wait to see the movie. They need to hurry and make it!! Any clue when it's due out? 2009? 2010?? :confused3

Uh oh.... we've created another one!

You go girl! Team Jacob
smileywolf.gif

Girlfriend, get over it. He loves you. He loves that you can't walk straight without falling, you drive an ugly truck, you work at a camping type store and he's like 900 years older than you, and he STILL loves you. HELL-O??? Geesh!

:lmao:

The Cullens on Springer.... the intro writes itself! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter