Halloween resort refillable mug?

Same here. I'll ask when I get there and keep my receipt. Hope I can swap them next week!
I’m having the same dilemma.

Also, as of today neither AoA nor Pop Century had these mugs. A CM at Landscape of Flavors said she didn’t even realize this was a thing, so I’m assuming they haven’t had them. It’s begining to sound like a few were put out early unintentionally and they weren’t supposed to be released until 9/5.

BA5F9F03-ECC5-42D5-A123-C6A7DB26934A.jpeg

I cropped out the IG username but this popped up today. Shows tagged at POFQ but I was just there and they didn’t have them. After I scrolled though comments the IG poster said they were bought at Beach Club. So...I don’t know. I was just at Pop Century yesterday and CM had no idea what I was talking about and they didn’t have them. I’d say...just keep asking & looking!!

I’m having the same dilemma.

Also, as of today neither AoA nor Pop Century had these mugs. A CM at Landscape of Flavors said she didn’t even realize this was a thing, so I’m assuming they haven’t had them. It’s begining to sound like a few were put out early unintentionally and they weren’t supposed to be released until 9/5.

I agree, some must have been put out to early by accident

View attachment 347634

I cropped out the IG username but this popped up today. Shows tagged at POFQ but I was just there and they didn’t have them. After I scrolled though comments the IG poster said they were bought at Beach Club. So...I don’t know. I was just at Pop Century yesterday and CM had no idea what I was talking about and they didn’t have them. I’d say...just keep asking & looking!!

We are at MCO waiting to return home. We stayed at the Beach Club and they did not have them when we checked in on 8/25 but I did see a few in the Marketplace around 8/30-8/31. They were gone quickly and not restocked before we left. I assume a few got put out early, too.

Anyone know what the current design is (not the halloween version) and the available colors? Checking into pop in 3 weeks!!!

None at All Star Movies this morning and the CM said they will be available on Tuesday, 9/4. She also said that I could not swap for a Halloween one if I purchased a regular one today. :(

I'm at the Boardwalk now and will see if they have them or if they're at the Beach Club. Otherwise I'll just wait until Tuesday morning!

Got mine today at the Yacht Club. We’re staying at GF and they don’t have theirs out yet. The cm said she heard 9/4 here. I didn’t see any in the Beach Club marketplace when I checked there after buying mine

I’m anxiously waiting to get mine! Since we’re on dining plan, the kids went ahead and got the regular mugs but I’m waiting for the Halloween ones to come out before I get mine!

Got mine today at the Yacht Club. We’re staying at GF and they don’t have theirs out yet. The cm said she heard 9/4 here. I didn’t see any in the Beach Club marketplace when I checked there after buying mine

Where in the Yacht Club? I walked through but couldn't find a marketplace area there...

They had a few in their grab and go area up at the register. Maybe they sold them all?

I'll go back this morning - couldn't even find the grab and go area but I'm guessing it was in that Ale and Compass restaurant. Thanks!

I got one at POFQ on Saturday morning but it must have been their first batch because the CM at the register was totally confused by it and not convinced I had actually picked it up there.

We checked into CBR yesterday and were told that the Halloween mugs would not be available at CBR until the new dining location opened.

We checked into CBR yesterday and were told that the Halloween mugs would not be available at CBR until the new dining location opened.
So I am wrong! I just saw on Facebook that someone just bought them this morning at CBR!! I guess the cast member couldn't officially say that they would be out tomorrow even though I told her that is what I had heard.

Pop has Halloween mugs as of the morning of 9/4!

Edit: My husband is the one who went to the food court this morning- he just told me there weren’t very many out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter