Halloween resort refillable mug?

Got to Pop today and there are no Halloween mugs. Cast member said they don’t know when they will get them in.

I already have this one from "Halloween on the high seas" a couple of years ago. Of course I'm not content with just that one. Hopefully they will get some at the GF this week or I could try taking a monorail run to try and find one? :rotfl::rotfl:That's what I can do when it's pouring on Tuesday... :rotfl2:

Got to Pop today and there are no Halloween mugs. Cast member said they don’t know when they will get them in.

Thank you for this!! I was there yesterday afternoon and purchased a regular cup and most definitely did not see any Halloween cups so was upset when someone posted the cups were available. I was told by CM at the Roaring Fork at WL that the cups will be available there on 9/4.

No mugs at GF this morning. Heading to AKL now for breakfast, will check there and report back.

I agree that the gift shop is no place for it unless Disney is trying to cash in and sell just the cup as a possible souvenir? Still waiting on confirmation that you can purchase it separately on its own with no refillable drink purchase package necessary.

I don't know the reasoning but they do sell the refillable mugs in the gift shop at POFQ (and POR).

I don't know the reasoning but they do sell the refillable mugs in the gift shop at POFQ (and POR).

Yes I've seen refillable mugs for sale inside the All-Star gift shops in addition to inside their food courts. You're still buying the same thing (a refillable mug for use in the food court) just from different spots at the resort.

Yes I've seen refillable mugs for sale inside the All-Star gift shops in addition to inside their food courts. You're still buying the same thing (a refillable mug for use in the food court) just from different spots at the resort.

Yes, I've seen them in most resort gift shops. I'm sure plenty of people buy them for the souvenir aspect, or sometimes they don't want to stand on the food court lines to get them.

Also none at Coronado Springs as of a few minutes ago. I just talked to a CM there and she said they never had them.

Thank you for this!! I was there yesterday afternoon and purchased a regular cup and most definitely did not see any Halloween cups so was upset when someone posted the cups were available. I was told by CM at the Roaring Fork at WL that the cups will be available there on 9/4.

A Pop cast member told us September 5, they will be available!

I don't know if this is an early delivery or what, but everyone go and see the thread in this forum entitled Holiday Refillable Mugs by tink2007, it states the Halloween mugs have arrived!

Last edited:
At sports now, no Halloween mugs...asked, they called said they canot release them til 9/4.

Thanks for the update. Should I buy one and c if I can swap it for Halloween. That's the middle of my vacay. Would like to get maximum use, because I'm paying maximum price.

Thanks for the update. Should I buy one and c if I can swap it for Halloween. That's the middle of my vacay. Would like to get maximum use, because I'm paying maximum price.

Same here. I'll ask when I get there and keep my receipt. Hope I can swap them next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter