Guess what! I did it!!

I just wanted to say...

It's Been 1 MONTH and I'm still smoke free!

Pirates! it's been a struggle but I'm doing it and I thank you all for being there for your encouragement and support you mean the world to me each and every one of you!

Way to go KAT!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am incredibly proud of you, I know I have said it before but I am. I know how hard it is to quit, I watched DH struggle with it. It is well worth it though, you will have your life back!!!

It has been 5 weeks, 2 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes and 2 seconds since I quit.
I have saved $196.52 by choosing not to smoke 714 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 5 days 11 hours 0 minutes of my life!

I've saved almost a week..lol..

go kat!!!!!! i was thinking about this today- how long it had been!
keep up the good work! we are all so proud of you!!!!!!:dance3: :banana: :yay: :cool1: :thumbsup2

how do we get this smiley with an x through him?????:smokin:

It has been 5 weeks, 2 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes and 2 seconds since I quit.
I have saved $196.52 by choosing not to smoke 714 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 5 days 11 hours 0 minutes of my life!

I've saved almost a week..lol..

Good for you!! What an accomplishment. Take that week (and funds) and do something fun!

Congratulations for quitting smoking! My mom was a smoker for 40+ years, had a stroke, several other ailments (including almost losing a leg due to circulation issues and she has inoperable kidney cancer, fortunately right now it's not bothering her) and was told she MUST quit. I thought she had but my friend caught her with a ziggy a few weeks back.
You should be very proud of yourself... I know I am :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter