Grief Trip Sep?

what else did you do
Mostly just shopped, got iced coffe at teh starbucks in dca, Got to meet the wasp at avengers campus we just walked into her, no waiting or anything. we would get to the park around 1030 or so till about 2 go back to the room to rest and than go back. Oy yeah we liked to sit in the main street cinema and watch the old cartoons, also every trip we buy a figure from disnyana or off the page , this time we got mickey and minnie eating ice cream.

Mostly just shopped, got iced coffe at teh starbucks in dca, Got to meet the wasp at avengers campus we just walked into her, no waiting or anything. we would get to the park around 1030 or so till about 2 go back to the room to rest and than go back. Oy yeah we liked to sit in the main street cinema and watch the old cartoons, also every trip we buy a figure from disnyana or off the page , this time we got mickey and minnie eating ice cream.
That sounds so nice and relaxing!! I love the cinema!

You must continue the tradition and buy a figurine!

Continue the tradition maybe buy 2 one special one for your mom
yeah Ill have to look carefuuly, one thing i missed was teh frozen show at the hyperion, we probably saw that 10 times, We were there the week they closed because of covid and on the last day I wanted to go see the show but it was raining buckets so i didnt want her to get sick. so we didnt see it and it never came back

yeah Ill have to look carefuuly, one thing i missed was teh frozen show at the hyperion, we probably saw that 10 times, We were there the week they closed because of covid and on the last day I wanted to go see the show but it was raining buckets so i didnt want her to get sick. so we didnt see it and it never came back
The frozen show was good. Sorry about the rain but you made the right call.

The frozen show was good. Sorry about the rain but you made the right call.
Im so disappointed that they replaced mickey and the magical map with the lion king. It just looks like a show done on the cheap to me, I wish they would ahve done it like wdw

Im so disappointed that they replaced mickey and the magical map with the lion king. It just looks like a show done on the cheap to me, I wish they would ahve done it like wdw
I understand hopefully they will have a new show at DCA soon.

Another thing we did the last couple of years was get drinking glasses at the crystal shop on main street, I got Anna a couple of years ago and tinkerbell for mom. But the glasses got broken some how. The last trip I got Aurora in color and my mom got elsa , we got our names engraved on them Lisa and Chris. well once again oneof my moms caregivers broke my glass while washing it, I still have mom's Elsa glass an i use it everyday, This time I want to get 2 more, but sometimes they dont have the color ones in stock. Those glasses are such special memories for me

Another thing we did the last couple of years was get drinking glasses at the crystal shop on main street, I got Anna a couple of years ago and tinkerbell for mom. But the glasses got broken some how. The last trip I got Aurora in color and my mom got elsa , we got our names engraved on them Lisa and Chris. well once again oneof my moms caregivers broke my glass while washing it, I still have mom's Elsa glass an i use it everyday, This time I want to get 2 more, but sometimes they dont have the color ones in stock. Those glasses are such special memories for me
Please get the glasses on your next trip!

Last edited:
I was just watching a fresh baked livestream from yesterday which I always do when eating breakfast, and he walks into the adventureland bazaar, and walks right by the rack where I bought my moms hat. They didnt have the one we bought but it brought a tear to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter