Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

don't be silly. E-Z-Go's travel real easy in tandem. Just tow them behind your rig like a big train going up the intrastate.

I just needed to get this back on the front page so people will have the information. Please sign up, the more the merrier!:cool1:

The bad news is that now that all the loops are pet loops, Tung Po will be able to stay with us with his train of 45 carts..:lmao:

Well, think of it this way...

As long as it is 45 carts and not 45 pets, I am fine with that. Maybe we can use some spare parts from about 5 of them to put a lift kit and some knobby tires on the Auburn/Musket Mickey mobile!;)

Rhonda,

Is there any way you can put the Grand Gathering number and phone number (and any other plug you need;) ) on a sticky so I don't have to keep bringing this to the front all the time? Thanks.

This sounds like fun, but Disney in July, there is no way we could tolerate that heat.

We're probably going to spend 4th of July in the mountains of TN, Kentucky, or North Georgia.

I have to agree with Carol! There is no way we are going to WDW in July. But we'll be thinking of you guys and hoping you all have a great time.

This sounds like fun, but Disney in July, there is no way we could tolerate that heat.

We're probably going to spend 4th of July in the mountains of TN, Kentucky, or North Georgia.

I have to agree with Carol! There is no way we are going to WDW in July. But we'll be thinking of you guys and hoping you all have a great time.

I'm finally on the grand gathering. I'm glad this post came back to the top. When I looked at my ressie I realized the dates were 6-2-08 to 6-6-08. One month earlier than I booked. I called CRO and they straightened it out. Luckily the days were still there. I have no idea what they were thinking when I made the ressie. Looks like we'll have fun. I need to find 29BHS on here. He lives in Jacksonville as well and they were there last year. Now if I can just get Gatordad's ressie changed to a cabin my work will be finished. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This gathering is for Pop Century, correct?

We will be there 6/25 to 7/6! We will be in a preferred because as always the kids like the disney cable! We cannot do a trip without Stacey! We will come visit everyone. It sounds fun! Looking forward to watching the golf cart parade.

Good news. My brother and his family will be joining us at FW along with my parents from June 28 - July 8. They are looking forward to July 4th at the Fort too.

I'm already putting together decorations for our site :thumbsup2

Well, I guess we definitely won't be there. Our daughter is due in late July so my wife has other plans. Oh well. Grand child #4. :banana:

We will be there 6/25 to 7/6! We will be in a preferred because as always the kids like the disney cable! We cannot do a trip without Stacey! We will come visit everyone. It sounds fun! Looking forward to watching the golf cart parade.

Even if you are not staying in the same loop as us, please attach your ressie with the grand gatherings number. That way, they will let us know where you are and we can make sure we meet up!:thumbsup2

mmmmmmmmmmm Racy Stacy

LOL Gatordad.... my dh, TheBigGuy, is *constantly* on the lookout for Stacy in the parks.... I tried to 'splain to him that she wasn't there, but he's convinced she is.

But - since we went in early December, we're going the first of Feb, and over Memorial Day, and again in December, I'm betting that unless they're offering free dining, he ain't going in July.... :sad2:

mmmmmmmmmmm Racy Stacy

LOL Gatordad.... my dh, TheBigGuy, is *constantly* on the lookout for Stacy in the parks.... I tried to 'splain to him that she wasn't there, but he's convinced she is.

But - since we went in early December, we're going the first of Feb, and over Memorial Day, and again in December, I'm betting that unless they're offering free dining, he ain't going in July.... :sad2:

Actually, I liked Chrissa better. Stacy is like the gal from Seinfeld, sometimes good, sometimes not so good..... but Racy all the way

I'm going to try to fabricate some air guns (well tubes with compressed air running to them) to blow out candy during the parade I can attach them to the cart and have them shoot straight up:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter