Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Tungpo, I would attach your ressie just in case, that way they will put you as close as possible to all of us....

Due to the rise in rates, I'll be there from 8am-noon on the 4th. try to catch a glimpse of me, lol.

Oh Pete you know you'll be there. I won't be for 10 days again though. I scaled back to 4. Probably going to do something else in the area and stay elsewhere once we leave.

yeah, who are we kidding. I'm on the phone changing to full hookup site right now.

Mr. Roz and I will be there in (hopefully) 1600 or 1700 with Barclay! I'll call and have our reservation added to the GG! :goodvibes

:rotfl: Everyone not named Stacktester need not worry. :lmao:

And, if you don't have a 4th of July reservation yet, but would like to be included, feel free to email me and I'll make the reservation for you, and add it to the GG! My email is rhonda@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com! :goodvibes

I would love to join you but after the July 4'th 2000 trip we said never never again that time of year!You guy's have fun i'll probaly be up in the mountains with my pop up ......

Why do I get all the heat? Deep down Rhonda really likes me. After some of the posts about who can wear what when you're throwing the bean bag toss my name looks really good.

You know, if you're not gonna wear the uniform, then don't take part in the sport.

I wish we could join all of you, we will be down in October. My father would never be able to take the heat and humidity of July and we cannot afford two trips. :sad2: Sounds like a lot of fun :thumbsup2

I called but they added me and said they would try to get me close, but its no problem I will find yall for sure or one of you will spot me just look for a cool cart and a guy with tats on his arms LOL!!! Im pretty easy to spot:woohoo:

We will be there, but because we have 2 wheelchairs in our party we prefer the 100 loop as it is just closer to most things. I guess we'll just track you guys down. We do have a cart reserved for the 4th, can't wait for the parade :thumbsup2

We are all family here. We'll help out...tungpo is bringing three golf carts for heaven's sake!;)

Hi Guys,

We will be there 2-6 some where in a pet loop. We DW,DS15 and I will arrive the evening of the 2nd. Golf cart reserved. Looking forward to meeting some other camping Dis'ers

Doug

We are all family here. We'll help out...tungpo is bringing three golf carts for heaven's sake!;)

Im sure going to try!!! I have to find someone with a 20' trailer My trailer only holds one, but I will do my best :thumbsup2 I have 8 carts right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter