GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

So, just to confirm. When someone comes on and posts that the registration is open, I can use the link in the first post on this thread to try to get in even if I haven't received an email? I tried it just now and all it says is Registration not open, watch for an email.
From what I've read on this thread, yes that is the case. I have the link open in another tab and I refresh every half hour because I never seem to get any sort of AP email ever.

How does Queue It know we’re DVC gold members? Does it ask for people’s member number if they actually get through the line in time? I just went to the D23 page and followed the link, but it didn’t ask me to log in before doing so.
It varies depending on implementation. Sony does not require login until you gain access to the store, so it sounds like D23 will ask for you to login afterward. If that is the case then you can game the system by using multiple browsers/devices and incognito modes.

Yes, the link in the email is normally the same link thats on this thread

From what I've read on this thread, yes that is the case. I have the link open in another tab and I refresh every half hour because I never seem to get any sort of AP email ever.
Thank you. I have never gotten an advance email before for other previews, but did get the one this time saying to watch for the future reservation opportunity. But I know from reading here that those emails go out in batches and everything might be filled before I would get/see mine. Since I am already booked for a trip the first 2 weeks in May, I am really hopeful that this will happen then and I might get in.

So, just to confirm. When someone comes on and posts that the registration is open, I can use the link in the first post on this thread to try to get in even if I haven't received an email? I tried it just now and all it says is Registration not open, watch for an email.
Ya don’t wait for the email to get to you, it might not even come. That link is 99% the correct link, but I’m guessing if it ends up not someone would post the new one.

How does Queue It know we’re DVC gold members? Does it ask for people’s member number if they actually get through the line in time? I just went to the D23 page and followed the link, but it didn’t ask me to log in before doing so.
Are you talking about DVC or D23? D23 opens today. Here's the link. Be sure to log in first if using a web browser. Select "Get Your Tickets Here".

https://d23.com/d23-event/d23-gold-member-preview-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-at-epcot/

EDIT: I don't think it will ask you to log in again on a web browser. At least, I don't recall having to do that for D23 Expo tickets. We have 2 accounts, and I logged into each separately in different browser windows and did not log in again for Expo tickets.

If this one is like normal D23 events, Queue It won't need you to be logged in. When you get to the event ticketing page, you'll have to log in to add tickets to your cart. At that point, the system will know that you're Gold.

If you want to log in in advance (might save time, but I don't recall if it remembers you), you can do so at https://tickets.d23.com.

If this one is like normal D23 events, Queue It won't need you to be logged in. When you get to the event ticketing page, you'll have to log in to add tickets to your cart. At that point, the system will know that you're Gold.

If you want to log in in advance (might save time, but I don't recall if it remembers you), you can do so at https://tickets.d23.com.
That’s right. Now I remember. Thanks

Probably. All anyone here can do is guess based on past events. For past events they have used the same link as posted on the first post of this thread. If they continue to use that link then yes, you can use that link. If they change it then no, that link won't work. Someone will post a new one I'm sure. But as for confirmation, no one can confirm anything until it actually opens.

So glad I checked this!! I'm waiting on my computer and phone - since they say your place in line will be random, I figure better to have both open. (I do selfishly wish that anyone who is DVC or an AP would hold off on this one as they have other chances so that those of us who are neither have a better shot, but I get that's total first world problems.)

So glad I checked this!! I'm waiting on my computer and phone - since they say your place in line will be random, I figure better to have both open. (I do selfishly wish that anyone who is DVC or an AP would hold off on this one as they have other chances so that those of us who are neither have a better shot, but I get that's total first world problems.)
Then again, since it's random it won't matter if you check it now or at 1:00

Is anyone in here trying for D23 tomorrow? I'm not, just curious.
I strongly considered it but I'm going to take my chances with AP preview. D23 tickets go on sale at 2 am for me and I'm tired. I also don't really want to change our 5/15 evening plans. I think as APs we can just say "we'll get to it next time" - if it was my once in a lifetime trip I'd probably make more of an effort.

Then again, since it's random it won't matter if you check it now or at 1:00

Well, 12:59. It says "prior to it opening" so I'd imagine that going in at 1 would put you at the back of everyone in already.

I strongly considered it but I'm going to take my chances with AP preview. D23 tickets go on sale at 2 am for me and I'm tired. I also don't really want to change our 5/15 evening plans. I think as APs we can just say "we'll get to it next time" - if it was my once in a lifetime trip I'd probably make more of an effort.

As someone who is ONLY D23 Gold, thank you!!

It's disappointing to me that they're (apparently) not doing AP first. I think that would have cleared out a lot of the interest, and saved the D23 spots for people with no other opportunity.

I'm also skipping the D23. Thought about it - I like those events - but I'll be there the week before, and it almost seems silly to head back down for one night. (And I'd feel ridiculous if I got a D23 spot and then an AP spot.) If I don't get in the AP previews, I'll just wait and ride it the next trip.

Well, 12:59. It says "prior to it opening" so I'd imagine that going in at 1 would put you at the back of everyone in already.
There's an argument that hitting it as close to 1:00.00 as possible (ie, as soon as the queue is actually live) will get you ahead of a lot of the folks in the waiting room. (I've seen that work myself.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter