GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! I didn't mean to post and run, but dd called right after I sent her that picture! I was just sitting on my deck relaxing and watching the birds at the feeder and that poor thing flew right into the sliding glass door. It was completely knocked out when I picked it up, but 20 minutes later woke up and flew to a tree!!!:woohoo:

Wow! What a great way to wind up your day!:goodvibes

Hi, I'm done with the grocery shopping, the soccer shoe (for DD) shopping, and the helping with yard decisions. Now I can sit until DH comes home and wants me to do something else. He shouldn't have days off anymore (so it's a good thing he's cashing in his vacation) because lately all he does on them is shop and spend money!

Me, too! It'll go well with my drumming on the steering wheel! :thumbsup2 (I'm a loud-car-singer, too...)

You deserve MORE than a sit. You deserve a sit and...
tropical_Drinks.jpg

By the way, I'm still giggling at the image of you falling down the stairs saying "Oh crap" and "wth" all the way down! :lmao:

Also, your DS working hard in the middle of the night sounds a little bit like someone we all know...:rolleyes1

Hi Pat! Nice to see you again!:hug:

Hiya nice to see you again as well :goodvibes
Too bad I have to leave again already, it is bedtime....
but I hope to be back more now DD is back in school...

Sorry! I didn't mean to post and run, but dd called right after I sent her that picture! I was just sitting on my deck relaxing and watching the birds at the feeder and that poor thing flew right into the sliding glass door. It was completely knocked out when I picked it up, but 20 minutes later woke up and flew to a tree!!!:woohoo:

It is okay, I am glad the birdy is doing well:goodvibes
hate to do a post and run as well, but my bed is really calling me right now, sigh...

Tomorrow, I am going to book my planetickets, I have just decided on it :blush:
Hope they won't be sold out when I am ready to book them.
We will see tomorrow:goodvibes
Good night for now, and say Hi to the evening/nightshift for me:grouphug:
I will try to come back tomorrow to hang out a bit more:goodvibes goodnight :flower3:

Hi, I'm done with the grocery shopping, the soccer shoe (for DD) shopping, and the helping with yard decisions. Now I can sit until DH comes home and wants me to do something else. He shouldn't have days off anymore (so it's a good thing he's cashing in his vacation) because lately all he does on them is shop and spend money!

If I go out to a store with dh, it ends up shop hopping all over the place. :dance3:

tropical_Drinks.jpg

By the way, I'm still giggling at the image of you falling down the stairs saying "Oh crap" and "wth" all the way down! :lmao:
It honestly seemed like I was falling forever!!!:rotfl: I wish there was an instant replay I could watch! And ds18's room is right off the landing...... never even woke him up!!!:confused3
Terri, this wasn't even a day to sit and watch birds quietly to unwind. Here's a smaller pic, since the other posted as a link.
th_Goldfinch.jpg

it is oh so quiet......:ssst: :ssst: it is ohhhhh so quiet

sorry, this song just popped into my mind :goodvibes
Just dropping by to say Hi but no one is around, boohoo :guilty:
I can't sleep, am too hyper cause planeticket prizes came out :blush:
I am ready to book but wonder if 10 months is not a long time to book ahead.... :rotfl: :rolleyes:

oh well.......................:hug:
Pat, what are planeticket prizes? And no, it's never too early to book ahead! It just gives you that much longer to look forward to it!!!:thumbsup2

DH just walked in with more receipts. :sad2: I'm glad it's a long time until Thanksgiving...
Yes, by the time Thanksgiving gets here, the receipts, along with all the construction you're having done, will all be a distant memory. I think you'll appreciate your vacation! :)
Hiya nice to see you again as well :goodvibes
Too bad I have to leave again already, it is bedtime....
but I hope to be back more now DD is back in school...

It is okay, I am glad the birdy is doing well:goodvibes
hate to do a post and run as well, but my bed is really calling me right now, sigh...

Tomorrow, I am going to book my planetickets, I have just decided on it :blush:
Hope they won't be sold out when I am ready to book them.
We will see tomorrow:goodvibes
Good night for now, and say Hi to the evening/nightshift for me:grouphug:
I will try to come back tomorrow to hang out a bit more:goodvibes goodnight :flower3:
I hope your dd's return to school goes smoothly! Good for you! Grab those plane tickets now! :thumbsup2
I'm glad you'll be joining us to chat again. We've missed you!!!:grouphug:

Hiya
How are you doing, hope you have been behaving while I was busy designing and filling requests. I need a break,lol!! :goodvibes

No ,I didnt win tickets, but I had planned to take DD to Orlando during summervacation next year.... for 4 weeks :scared1:
(normally we go in april or may, but then we don't go during summer, and she is bored silly cause all her friends are away so this time I told her we could go to Florida in sumervacation....)
We did not go on Holiday this year so I can save up some more for next..
Ticket prices outhere can not be changed without paying a huge penalty.
Most of the times they are non refundable, and changing them costs about 175 dollars.
Wish I had tickets though:rotfl:
All the prices so far have been about 1000 dollars per ticket, and the ones I found jsut about an hour ago, are 1000 for the 2 of us....
also it is a direct flight so no silly transfers.

Actually I so want to book this right now, but somehow I am scared to :confused3 :guilty:
ain't I weird :rolleyes:

it is 1 a.m but I am way too hyper to sleep, this is me right now :yay:

oh, and we don't do labor day over here :)

Long time no see! Glad you stopped by!

Pat, that sounds like a pretty good price...I say go for it! You definitely intend to do the trip. Plus, less transfers = less chances for luggage to be lost. That's a hassle you don't need on vacation!

And what did you do today??????????? :upsidedow
Goldfinch.jpg

Lynn...DH and I were watching a very close relative of that guy eating in our yard last night. The funny thing is that he wasn't eating from the feeder, he was sitting on some plants. DH was puzzled, I said the flowers were probably seeding. Our guy was the same smallish size, the same dark and yellow, but his markings were just a little different. We thought he was fun, and we didn't even get to hold him!:goodvibes

Also, your DS working hard in the middle of the night sounds a little bit like someone we all know...:rolleyes1

Maybe he's spending money because he cashed the stuff in and figures he can?:confused3 Of course, if you guys are like us, we try very hard to spend it a few times!:upsidedow

And whoever could you mean? :rolleyes1

Pat, what are planeticket prizes? And no, it's never too early to book ahead! It just gives you that much longer to look forward to it!!!:thumbsup2

That one threw me too, Lynn, but I think I figured out it is a typo, and she means plane ticket prices.:teacher: At least for me, it made sense with that explanation.

Lynn...DH and I were watching a very close relative of that guy eating in our yard last night. The funny thing is that he wasn't eating from the feeder, he was sitting on some plants. DH was puzzled, I said the flowers were probably seeding. Our guy was the same smallish size, the same dark and yellow, but his markings were just a little different. We thought he was fun, and we didn't even get to hold him!:goodvibes
This one was a male Goldfinch. The females and younger ones are a lighter yellow and sometimes grayish looking. I have a thistle feeder for them on the deck pole, but they've been eating seeds from one of my red and pink plants too. I'd tell you what kind of plant, but I don't remember it's name.:confused3

And whoever could you mean? :rolleyes1
I think I'm starting to resemble that remark. :confused: :upsidedow

That one threw me too, Lynn, but I think I figured out it is a typo, and she means plane ticket prices.:teacher: At least for me, it made sense with that explanation.
Got ya. I was all set to enter the contest to win tickets!!! :lmao: :rolleyes:

Ok, time to go find my comfy chair after I find my sled.......errrr......I mean robe. ;) :wave2: Talk to you later........or Good night........whichever it turns out to be. :dance3:

Evening!
Terri,
I hope your brother is alright.:grouphug:

Tammy,
My Sil is thinking of getting a loan also. I dont know the details of it or if i have to co-sign so she pays back the bank. A friend of ours is going to see her to see if she can cut back on her spending or do something with her bills.I guess the bills. She needs a new furnace for the trailor park house she lives in. The area she is the rent is not to expensive . She is currently looking for a good day job that will pay her more. I know she has an interview this week for one. I seem to be mr money lender because my brother also ask me for money but it was not much.

My account is not to bad . As a said when i am head on the bib stuff. Matter of fact i just sent a check for the condo fee today which will pay October.:)

I seem to remember October or Nov as the big wpasadi celebrity time last year. I remember go to Wdw in December during the first team challenge. :upsidedow

I am ready to book but wonder if 10 months is not a long time to book ahead.... :rotfl: :rolleyes:

Hi Pat, long time no see! BOOK THAT PLANE! (kinda like move that bus! LOL)

And it's funny that you post today...I had given your website address to Nanu...She'll be celebrating her 5th anniversary at WDW in a couple of weeks and I remembered all of your gorgeous designs and thought she might want to check on ideas with you...

It's pretty quiet over here because of it being Labor Day...last day of summer...My DH is working so no big deal to me...Lynn is having a picnic...Kathy is in FL moving DS into apt for school. 3P was here and there throughout the day...I'm not sure what Terri was doing today..or Nancy either..:confused3 Probably both spending time with family..

Yes, I was spending time with the family for a bit. The 2 older DD's came home from Ohio so we had some chatting to catch up on. Then I took DD #2 to get a new phone since her contract was up, BUT I couldn't do it because DH's name is on the contract, so home we go and then after dinner DH took her and she got her phone. She does now have to pay me 15.00 a month though because she added on some service where she can watch TV on it! Why I have no clue :confused3

Goldfinch.jpg

WOW! I'm terrified of birds I would NEVER pick one up, not even a cute one!

Me, too! It'll go well with my drumming on the steering wheel! :thumbsup2 (I'm a loud-car-singer, too...)

tropical_Drinks.jpg

Hi Pat! Nice to see you again!:hug:

OK, I can get fairly close to Tammy since I do go to Connecticut once in a while...but California, I don't think I'll be driving that way anytime in the near or far future. Last time I was there was 1978! Maybe if I sing loud enough you'll hear me :lmao:

Got ya. I was all set to enter the contest to win tickets!!! :lmao: :rolleyes:

Ok, time to go find my comfy chair after I find my sled.......errrr......I mean robe. ;) :wave2: Talk to you later........or Good night........whichever it turns out to be. :dance3:

:lmao: :lmao: Hope it turned out to be a robe!:goodvibes

Evening!
She is currently looking for a good day job that will pay her more. I know she has an interview this week for one. I seem to be mr money lender because my brother also ask me for money but it was not much.

My account is not to bad . As a said when i am head on the bib stuff. Matter of fact i just sent a check for the condo fee today which will pay October.:)

Good luck to her on the job. Hopefully you can help her get to a place where she is self-sufficient. That's a good thing for all involved! It is a shame for someone working two jobs to still have trouble when they aren't living extravagantly!

Maybe if I sing loud enough you'll hear me :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :idea: Try and lets see!

I'm going to round up the family and head to bed soon.

Lynn, hope you aren't too sore in the morning!:goodvibes

Pat--I don't think 10 months is too far away to book. And I was gonna contact you eventually...but not about our anniversary next month...I am going AGAIN at the end of Nov with just my mom and DD. It'll be a 3 generational girls only trip celebrating my mom's birthday. She mentioned something about shirts saying "Today is my birthday," "Today is my mom's birthday" and "today is my grandma's birthday" that all match minus the saying. I did that for a trip with her and my dad a few years ago, "Today is my 4oth birthday" and "today is my wife's 40th birthday." but I just did it on cafepress and used the basic program "paint" so the graphics were weak.

We went to the fair again tonite. DD was riding the rides and I had to leave. I can't handle her riding rides alone. I worry she'll climb out of the ride and break her leg and then be deformed because her growth plate got damaged. Apparently she had a ball. DH and his mom stayed with her. DH says I'm too overprotective.

Oh, and tomorrow is my last day of work!

Tammy,
My Sil is thinking of getting a loan also. I dont know the details of it or if i have to co-sign so she pays back the bank. A friend of ours is going to see her to see if she can cut back on her spending or do something with her bills.I guess the bills. She needs a new furnace for the trailor park house she lives in. The area she is the rent is not to expensive . She is currently looking for a good day job that will pay her more. I know she has an interview this week for one. I seem to be mr money lender because my brother also ask me for money but it was not much.

I seem to remember October or Nov as the big wpasadi celebrity time last year. I remember go to Wdw in December during the first team challenge. :upsidedow
It sounds like she might need some help just organizing her bills and such. I know that can be overwhelming for someone. Maybe you can help her sort through everything.

Yes, I was spending time with the family for a bit. The 2 older DD's came home from Ohio so we had some chatting to catch up on. Then I took DD #2 to get a new phone since her contract was up, BUT I couldn't do it because DH's name is on the contract, so home we go and then after dinner DH took her and she got her phone. She does now have to pay me 15.00 a month though because she added on some service where she can watch TV on it! Why I have no clue :confused3
I couldn't watch anything on a screen that small.

WOW! I'm terrified of birds I would NEVER pick one up, not even a cute one!
I've also helped a mourning dove that crashed into our old wooden swingset, helped a baby cardinal after it fell down from somewhere and almost got run over by the lawnmower, captured a very scared blackbird that somehow got down an airshaft thing to our basement (ok, that one freaked me out b/c I thought ds was telling me there was something like a sparrow down there......this was big!!!) ......and what else.....a nest box of baby bluebirds that had been abandoned by mom (maybe got killed?), and several goldfinches before today's. You'd love this! I made the mistake of bringing one inside as it seemed to be totally stunned but alive. It suddenly awoke and flew through my house until I could corner it!!! Older ds was about 6 and made me promise never to do that again! :rotfl:

OK, I can get fairly close to Tammy since I do go to Connecticut once in a while...but California, I don't think I'll be driving that way anytime in the near or far future. Last time I was there was 1978! Maybe if I sing loud enough you'll hear me :lmao:
Call her and sing! :thumbsup2
:lmao: :lmao: Hope it turned out to be a robe!:goodvibes

Yes, and I didn't ride it down the stairs again! :upsidedow

Lynn, hope you aren't too sore in the morning!:goodvibes
My back is sore below my shoulders from the stair express, but I'll survive.
We went to the fair again tonite. DD was riding the rides and I had to leave. I can't handle her riding rides alone. I worry she'll climb out of the ride and break her leg and then be deformed because her growth plate got damaged. Apparently she had a ball. DH and his mom stayed with her. DH says I'm too overprotective.

Oh, and tomorrow is my last day of work!
Nanu, you'll get used to watching your dd do stuff on her own. :hug: Enjoy your last day!!!!:woohoo:

Just a quick pop in to say goodnight.

I just finished watching Wild Hogs. I thought it was pretty funny and got a huge kick out of the credits.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi Everyone! :wave2: My post is still kinda Rushy but I can at least quote stuff now.. :lmao: I'm fine, though back to work again so things could be better.. ;) My sister goes back to school tommorrow and my friends go back the day after. It'll be sad that they have to go, but I don't leave for Uni till the 30th of September... :woohoo:

By which time WPASADI will start Up I reckon.. :rotfl2: But anyway, my brother is finished with his breakfast so I'll be off in a Few. See ya Later!! :wave2:

Matt, Matt, Matt Those games are just taking over your life! I can't imagine anything on the Internet that is sooo important that you pass up time with your friends.. ;)

:lmao:

Matt, think of my ds that just moved into his own place. He couldn't take the XBox 360 because it was a shared gift we gave to both sons and one still lives here. :scared1:

:scared: I hope this doesn't end like "Failure to Launch"

Hi Pat! :wave2: Nice to See you again..

Goldfinch.jpg

:lmao:

Good Morning! :sunny:

And today I was up normal time. But we left our laptop at DS's (we're in a hotel). :faint: So I'm in the lobby.

Today will be busy. WE found out having the furniture co. take apart that sofa will be $275. Uhhh...I think not. For that, we'll try it ourselves, and if we can't...oh well. We need to get DS's computer all set up in his room...without that sofa in there!

One thing went wrong so far...we had a wall and doors put up, and Home Depot ordered the wrong doors. So we have to straighten that out today, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter