GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes1 :surfweb: ok, I should leave......I did that last night and said "cue the celebs" and darned if Tim didn't sign on right after!!!!......and THIS time I'm not gonna come right back to check anything!! :scared: See you all later! :wave:

Patnl34 said:
well, guess I will open the bar myself then :rolleyes:

drinks-ff000885.jpg
drank.jpg

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

Howdy, all! :wave: I had quite a Saturday -- breakfast with the family, then ignore said family as I check out the new room and PM the rest of the team, then off to the Christmas market (one grilled sausage, one piping hot glass of Glühwein, and one crepe with marzipan and amaretto -- mmmmm!), then various family stuff, then ignore the family again as I catch up on the DIS, then snuggle together and watch the Grinch and A Charlie Brown Christmas, then throw kids headfirst into their beds and hurry back onto the DIS.

Thanks for the drinks, Pat, I'm going to start at one end and work my way down to the other!

I will gladly take that bottle of bacardi on the right picture :teeth:
add a little coca cola to it and a straw :rotfl:

that would get me tipsy after the first drink, since I have not had a drink in ages, years even....
so this would be me in about an hour
4.gif

OK...Mini Rant! :furious:

I ordered Disney greeting cards with my grandsons pictures on 11/10/06. Contacted Disney Services today asking where the cards are...I was told that they wouldn't be ready until 12/22/06... :crazy: I wouldn't even get them until after Christmas... :sad2:

Eclpz314 said:
..............I typed a line here and then decided to erase it :rolleyes: and it was a keeper too :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

There are several possible ones that I'm thinking of....

Checking back in while DH digs out boxes...decorating for Christmas...his favorite thing! ;)

sweetinmaine said:

I ordered Disney greeting cards with my grandsons pictures on 11/10/06. Contacted Disney Services today asking where the cards are...I was told that they wouldn't be ready until 12/22/06... :crazy: I wouldn't even get them until after Christmas... :sad2:

That is soooo unfair
and you ordered them right on time.
that is just wrong :sad2:

sweetinmaine said:

Oh, that really and truly bites! 2 possibilities: 1) they're actually ready earlier and you can get the cards out before Christmas. 2) They don't get to you until after Christmas, and you send them out as holiday cards -- in my book, as long as they hit the post office before New Year's, they totally count!

sweetinmaine said:

:furious: And they didn't think to mention that because.... :confused3

You know, I don't know why I'm so looking forward to the start of this game...it means you all will go to your rooms... :sad2: But I also know you'll check back in, right? :sunny:

Just remember, I'll be here watching and cheering :cheer2: ...and I don't shake my pompoms for just anyone! ;)

Starting the party a little early I see. :lmao: None for me thanks it's not even 5 pm here yet.

Ok someone say....It's 5 o'clock somewhere. :rotfl:

3pirates said:
You know, I don't know why I'm so looking forward to the start of this game...it means you all will go to your rooms... :sad2: But I also know you'll check back in, right? :sunny:

Just remember, I'll be here watching and cheering :cheer2: ...and I don't shake my pompoms for just anyone! ;)

Well, of course you don't, and nobody here would dream of accusing you of it!! :rotfl:

I know I intend to spend lots of time right here -- naturally, all the players will be busy with the challenges, but not every minute of every day, and it would be too sad to see our togetherness fall apart in the heat of competition!

Let that happen after the Global Girls have triumphed and everyone's shocked at the tags we had the Tag Genie give them!! :smooth:

Froggyswife said:
Starting the party a little early I see. :lmao: None for me thanks it's not even 5 pm here yet.

Shoot, just ask Pat or me -- 5 pm was more than 6 hours ago!! You're hella late, get to drinking!!

thotfulspot said:
Shoot, just ask Pat or me -- 5 pm was more than 6 hours ago!! You're hella late, get to drinking!!

it is almost 11.30 pm here so drink up :thumbsup2

lovetoscrap said:
Here, put these out and maybe that interesting Pirate Dude with the cute friend will show up! :teeth:

cc049-quick-brown-rolls-19659.jpg

Just doing a drive by post...to tide me over till I get home!

I don't care about the interesting pirate dude, I want the cute friend!:lovestruc

3pirates said:
:furious: And they didn't think to mention that because.... :confused3

I did offer the suggestion to let the consumer know when items will be backordered, especially during the Christmas season.

I cancelled the order and will upload to Costco...Less expensive but no Disney themes...win some/lose some....It's kind of funny...just goes along with all the other RL stuff happening right now :teeth:

sweetinmaine said:
I did offer the suggestion to let the consumer know when items will be backordered, especially during the Christmas season.

I cancelled the order and will upload to Costco...Less expensive but no Disney themes...win some/lose some....It's kind of funny...just goes along with all the other RL stuff happening right now :teeth:

that really isnt fair,
you had to call them to ask where the cards were???
that is jsut stupid.
well, I hope the ards come out very nicely and you should send one to disney telling them, look I ordered them somewhere else, thank you for messing up my order, wont be ordering from you again any time soon :goodvibes
I really hope RL gets better soon :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Froggyswife said:

It's after 5pm here and if you don't want yours I'll take it for you! :drinking1

Patnl34 said:
that really isnt fair,
you had to call them to ask where the cards were???
that is jsut stupid.
well, I hope the ards come out very nicely and you should send one to disney telling them, look I ordered them somewhere else, thank you for messing up my order, wont be ordering from you again any time soon :goodvibes
I really hope RL gets better soon :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Oh and Pat!...the offer still stands to order something Disney for you and have it shipped here... :rotfl: You should get it by July! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter