GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ter-moo said:
I managed to add a siggie, but it's just my name. It doesn't show up right away.

Yeah, mine did show up in a PM, but I still don't have it in my old posts? Maybe it doesn't go back like here.

I am the only one from my team "in" so I can't really post to find out. DH says this is all bad enough, but if he finds out I am talking to myself on the boards then he is pulling the plug! :rotfl:

I wanna have a party tonight........it is waaaaaaaaay to quiet on the boards today :sad2: I can't handle this much withdrawal at once :dance3: and remember...........I missed most of the goings on last night! :blush: We need a Last Call here or something!!!! :cheer2:

well, guess I will open the bar myself then :rolleyes:

drinks-ff000885.jpg
drank.jpg

Patnl34 said:
where is everyone???

I dont see a lot of people posting here today.
and in the private rooms, I dont have a clue,lol :confused3
oh well, must be one of those days..
wonder if the bar is open yet ,since it is 10 pm here already.
I could use a weekend drink :goodvibes

What would you like Pat?

I think everyone else has decided to take care of RL before the game starts! If I get my floors mopped today, do think that will last until the game is over?

Eclpz314 said:
I wanna have a party tonight........it is waaaaaaaaay to quiet on the boards today :sad2: I can't handle this much withdrawal at once :dance3: and remember...........I missed most of the goings on last night! :blush: We need a Last Call here or something!!!! :cheer2:

Don't know that I can make it. Promised DH some quality time. Need to bank it for when I am busy with you know what every night!

lovetoscrap said:
Don't know that I can make it. Promised DH some quality time. Need to bank it for when I am busy with you know what every night!
..............I typed a line here and then decided to erase it :rolleyes: and it was a keeper too :rolleyes1

Stopping in for a quick hello. I'm at work for another 2 hours and then I'm hoping we can get our room tonight. :cheer2:

Not sure how much time I can devote to a party tonight, I lost internet last night so I have school time to catch up on tonight when I usually don't on a Saturday.

Checking in periodically here!..I should be starting the dishwasher but....and I should be wrapping presents however....

I am a procrastinator! If it's something I want to do...I do it...if it's not then...it gets put on the back burner...My back burner is over-crowded!

Odd.......this is actually a picture of and eclipse.............

th_Beginning1.jpg

Checking I see Ty and Tim haven't been here yet. Ok back to my laundry. :lmao:

Froggyswife said:
Checking I see Ty and Tim haven't been here yet. Ok back to my laundry. :lmao:
Ty said something about after 7pm. Looooongg way off still.

Eclpz314 said:
..............I typed a line here and then decided to erase it :rolleyes: and it was a keeper too :rolleyes1

PM me woman!!! You can't do that to me!

Cool picture :thumbsup2

hmm, since we have drinks now I thought i would bring out some popcorn for anyone that wants some.... :goodvibes

popcorn-machines-cit.jpg

Patnl34 said:
Cool picture :thumbsup2

hmm, since we have drinks now I thought i would bring out some popcorn for anyone that wants some.... :goodvibes

popcorn-machines-cit.jpg
popcorn:: Thanks!

lol, this must be me right now

20.gif
popcorn::
waiting to see if anything exciting will happen tonight :goodvibes

Guess I'll go put up the lights and scene on the picture window above my front door. Didn't want to be up on a ladder and keep running back here to check new posts.........I'm sure I'd have had one or two successful trips.... and then a really bad one! :rolleyes:

Here, put these out and maybe that interesting Pirate Dude with the cute friend will show up! :teeth:

cc049-quick-brown-rolls-19659.jpg

lovetoscrap said:
Here, put these out and maybe that interesting Pirate Dude with the cute friend will show up! :teeth:

cc049-quick-brown-rolls-19659.jpg
Ok, did a double take on that pic..........clicking back and forth a little too much here! :rotfl: I like the smilies on this board.......you can :rotfl2: or
:wave: or :crazy: and not just :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter