GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diznyfan68

<font color=magenta>mmmmmm there's peanut butter i
pbnjrockette said:
Well gang...gonna call it a night. Maybe sometime tomorrow I'll find the other members of my team.

'til then I just go find the non-virtual Pinot to medicate my poor finger in!!

nighty nite!

Goodnight! :wave:

KEW80 said:
:cheer2:

Open the barn door, kick out the hay, they are the team that will rule the day!!

GO TEAM Orlando Hotels, Univeral & SeaWorld

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great job!! With a cheerleader like you, we are bound to win!

scraptoons said:
We're #1. We can't be #2.

We're gonna beat the WHOOPSIE outa you!!!

I'm sorry, but my WHOOPSIE belongs right where it is, thank you very much! :rotfl:

Tim Gunn said:
You can't stay away, can you thotfulspot? :rotfl: I thought you went to bed!

I'm trying! I'm trying!! But I'm going to have to insist that everyone stop being so entertaining -- don't you people know it's a quarter to three in the morning??

thotfulspot said:
I'm trying! I'm trying!! But I'm going to have to insist that everyone stop being so entertaining -- don't you people know it's a quarter to three in the morning??

GO TO BED! :wave2:

polkadotminnie said:
Great job!! With a cheerleader like you, we are bound to win!

This team rocks!!!! We will def. cheer you on. All of you! :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana:

thotfulspot said:

shhhhh

they are not supposed to know we are up this late
they might think we are addicted or something :rotfl:

oh, is there a prize for the fastest avatar made :teeth:
we win we win !!!! lol :rotfl2: :lmao:

thotfulspot said:

Are we typing too loudly?

Muhlenberg said:
Haven't missed much except :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
We're just cooling our jets and asking questions until our teammates acknowledge.
...and we thought the waiting so far was long!!!!!!! I just know as soon as the rest mine shows up, dd and ds will be back from their little bar outting. Never thought I'd say this, as a parent and all............I really hope they stay out til the wee hours!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Tim Gunn said:
I was just about to post that at least they didn't tie me to the railroad tracks... this time. ;)

No railroad tracks!!! We held you over the bonfire we made with our torches. . . :teeth: Did you see that one? Oh, and really sorry about Jeeves. We didn't know we weren't supposed to shoot the messanger (or hold him over the fire either). Who knew those cardboard cartoons would go up in flames SO fast??? :confused3

TAKitty said:
I sent him a PM--Thanks!!! I feel like I am staying on the concierge floor! :rotfl2: .

I am so happy that Dh is sleeping in his chair so that I can enjoy this fun with everyone else. :banana: . I am trying to type quietly to respect his slumber :rotfl2:

Oh yeah, if you hang out here you have Me, Ty, Jeeves and Obi-Wan Pinobi at your service. :rotfl: Not to mention the Tag Fairy and the Tag Genie are all official members of Team WPASADI

KEW80 said:
:cheer2:

Open the barn door, kick out the hay, they are the team that will rule the day!!

GO TEAM Orlando Hotels, Univeral & SeaWorld

Hey, we have a cheerleader!

Yea! :cheer2:

<<<<< can you see it :teeth:

hmmm
we need cheerleaders from all over the place
dont think we have a particular board that we post on :rotfl:
unless you count this one :confused3

scraptoons said:
Private? Wow, what priviledges!!! This gets better all the time.

Thats why it took us so darn long to get this thing rolling. We wanted to do it up right! :rotfl:

Thot and Pat, you made me start yawning...next I'll be fading fast....and it's all your fault! Can't you just turn your clocks back or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter