GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gang...gonna call it a night. Maybe sometime tomorrow I'll find the other members of my team.

'til then I just go find the non-virtual Pinot to medicate my poor finger in!!

nighty nite!

Tim Gunn said:
You guys are so excited that you didn't even notice my snazzy new signature? :rolleyes1

I noticed it and spit my Vodka and Cranberry all over the monitor!

Ok, here's an FYI about having a full pm box: It also sends auto-messages to your email everytime someone pm's you and the box is full!!! :rotfl: and to think I'm such and out-of -the-box thinker!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

pbnjrockette said:
Well gang...gonna call it a night. Maybe sometime tomorrow I'll find the other members of my team.

nighty nite!

Night

thotfulspot said:
Well, yay me! Now I'm going to stop pretending that it isn't almost 2:30 in the morning, and turn in -- good night, everyone! :wave: Party on!

Goodnight! :wave:

Tim Gunn said:
I was just about to post that at least they didn't tie me to the railroad tracks... this time. ;)

GREAT MINDS!!!!! :thumbsup2

Its going to be a fun game!

Loves Disney said:
Oh ok. I was getting nervous that I missed vital information on this thread...erm, have I? lol
Haven't missed much except :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
We're just cooling our jets and asking questions until our teammates acknowledge.

pbnjrockette said:

nighty nite!

:wave: good night!

Loves Disney said:
Oh ok. I was getting nervous that I missed vital information on this thread...erm, have I? lol

Oh you HAVE missed something alright!! :rotfl: Some of it, be glad you have an alibi for!!! :lmao:

Patnl34 said:
Night teammate
see ya in the morning :wave:

oh yeah, got you a pressie

av1.jpg

Positively brilliant, Pat!!! Love it!!

Tim Gunn said:
Probably a good idea until the private boards are opened up for you guys to retreat to. :)

Private? Wow, what priviledges!!! This gets better all the time.

:cheer2:

Open the barn door, kick out the hay, they are the team that will rule the day!!

GO TEAM Orlando Hotels, Univeral & SeaWorld

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tim Gunn said:
Just a bit *gasp*
Ok......Tim........just stand really, really still....... they won't hurt a bit and you'll be loose in no time!
th_Picture276.jpg

Loves Disney said:

Just wanted to say I love the picture in your siggie!

Hi everyone! I am NOT going to read this whole thread! :lmao: someone give me the hilights. :rotfl:

HI TIM!! Thanks for choosing me to be on a team I really didn't expect to be chosen but am soooo glad I was. I can't wait to get started!!

lewdyan1 said:
Oh maybe because this team is going to rock! :teeth: :thumbsup2

You aren't influenced by the fact that you spend a good part of your day on one of those boards... now are you? ;)

We're #1. We can't be #2.

We're gonna beat the WHOOPSIE outa you!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter