GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Gunn said:
No, I'm going to let you guys cheer for whichever team you like. (although I would like to see you guys split yourselves up so every team has a cheering squad!)

We'll take the first team of cheerleaders formed for the DVC Team!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

scraptoons said:
Hey there!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what next? Do we have some criteria to follow as we settle in?

Just get to know each other, decide on a team leader and have them PM us. When we are ready to point you guys to your new homes, we will give the info to the leader who will then send it to all of you. You guys will basically have your own private boards on the DIS. :)

Tim Gunn said:
No, I'm going to let you guys cheer for whichever team you like. (although I would like to see you guys split yourselves up so every team has a cheering squad!)
I'll start! :teeth:
:cheer2: Let's go Creative Community & Photography Team
DemonLlama
Shugardrawers
tpcshauna
Suzann
Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki
Fergie T Cat
TheDisneyBunch
Nikkole

Oh, Tim!!!

You poor thing. Lemme give you some sugar! puckerup:

So were you gonna be thrown on the railroad tracks?

Luv your siggie by the way. :thumbsup2

Tim Gunn said:
Do my arms and hands look in any condition to grab scissors? :rotfl:

What you need is a faithful dog, Rex, who can pick up the scissors in his faithful mouth and carefully cut the ropes away ... wait, that's ridiculous! Dogs can't use scissors!!

Hmmm.

Okay, you need a faithful monkey, Mr. Jingles, who can pick up the scissors in his faithful paw, and carefully cut the ropes away. Good boy, Mr. Jingles! Have some Monkey Chow!

:thumbsup2

thotfulspot said:
Well, yay me! Now I'm going to stop pretending that it isn't almost 2:30 in the morning, and turn in -- good night, everyone! :wave: Party on!

Night teammate
see ya in the morning :wave:

oh yeah, got you a pressie

av1.jpg

Oh no! I just found this thread after finding the teams! I hardly ever visit the CB, should a daily visit to the CB and this thread be done?

lewdyan1 said:
I'll start! :teeth:
:cheer2: Let's go Creative Community & Photography Team
DemonLlama
Shugardrawers
tpcshauna
Suzann
Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki
Fergie T Cat
TheDisneyBunch
Nikkole

How did I know you would start for CC&P, Dyan? ;)

scraptoons said:
Oh, Tim!!!

You poor thing. Lemme give you some sugar! puckerup:

So were you gonna be thrown on the railroad tracks?

Luv your siggie by the way. :thumbsup2

I was just about to post that at least they didn't tie me to the railroad tracks... this time. ;)

Tim Gunn said:
Hi TAKitty! If you continue to have trouble, go ahead and PM Obi-Wan Pinobi to put it in there for you.

And anyone else having trouble getting the logo in their signature, please do PM him. He'll be glad to help you next time he is online. :)

I sent him a PM--Thanks!!! I feel like I am staying on the concierge floor! :rotfl2: .

I am so happy that Dh is sleeping in his chair so that I can enjoy this fun with everyone else. :banana: . I am trying to type quietly to respect his slumber :rotfl2:

Loves Disney said:
Oh no! I just found this thread after finding the teams! I hardly ever visit the CB, should a daily visit to the CB and this thread be done?

Yes! If only so I can keep looking at that beautiful pic in your siggie! :thumbsup2

:)

thotfulspot said:
What you need is a faithful dog, Rex, who can pick up the scissors in his faithful mouth and carefully cut the ropes away ... wait, that's ridiculous! Dogs can't use scissors!!

Hmmm.

Okay, you need a faithful monkey, Mr. Jingles, who can pick up the scissors in his faithful paw, and carefully cut the ropes away. Good boy, Mr. Jingles! Have some Monkey Chow!

:thumbsup2

You can't stay away, can you thotfulspot? :rotfl: I thought you went to bed!

Loves Disney said:

After we gather all our teammates and pick a leader, we will get our own board on the boardon the boardon the board.

Muhlenberg said:
After we gather all our teammates and pick a leader, we will get our own board on the boardon the boardon the board.

Oh ok. I was getting nervous that I missed vital information on this thread...erm, have I? lol

Loves Disney said:

Probably a good idea until the private boards are opened up for you guys to retreat to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter