Good Luck to you Pete!!! You will be missed!

Pete, very glad to hear you'll still have a role on the podcast. You've become a personality I enjoy hearing weekly. Best of luck on your new path.

Corey, congratulations dude.

I'm behind on the Podcasts, so I'm late to hear the news. My jaw dropped a bit, but it sounds like you are making a good decision for yourself Pete! Congratulations to both you and Corey! I look forward to the new format and all that 2010 will hold.

I'm driving in Chicago today and heard Pete say the news...almost swerved and hit the jersey wall! Good luck to you, Corey and the DIS!

When I heard the hints leading up the the recent announcement and the announcement itself I felt compelled to write a letter expressing my profound gratitude for Pete's contribution to my life these past 3 years.

I don't know Pete, I've never met him. I've been listening to the Podcast since the beginning and I don't have to rehash the ups and downs we've all been through together, eventhough we all really don't know each other. We all share a love for Disney and we are able to express that on these boards when other people in our lives may not get it or are bored or irritated by our obsessive involvment with Disney.

What I really want to express is how these boards, the podcast, and members of the DIS have truly affected my life. I have had some especially hard times these past years and the boards got me through it. I have to say that without these boards and the people on them, I would have been lost at times. There is something about the anonymity here where you can divulge your deepest darkest fears and concerns that you wouldn't divulge to your friends and family in person.

We all know there's the negative posters on the boards and the times we feel alienated from the DIS community. But once you find your little group of "friends" on the boards, what they contribute to your life far eclipses the negatives.

I know Pete's not going away but I felt compelled to thank him. Thank you Pete, for these boards, for the podcast, for your unbiased and passionate approach to all things Disney and for creating a community that we all have really NEEDED. We help and are helped. We share our experiences and vicariously live out others' experiences. We cry with each other and laugh through tears.

God Bless You Pete and good luck in all your endeavors in the New Year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter