Good Luck to you Pete!!! You will be missed!

I'm so ashamed. And so sorry. I really thought that it was a joke and that the intern was the dog. :headache: :headache: :headache:

I'm a bad, bad listener. :headache: :headache:

My apologies to the real Max.

I'm so ashamed. And so sorry. I really thought that it was a joke and that the intern was the dog. :headache: :headache: :headache:

I'm a bad, bad listener. :headache: :headache:

My apologies to the real Max.
aw don't feel bad! i can see how you could make that mistake. you made me giggle which is a good thing :cutie:

How am I going to remember to stay out of the damn lakes now ? Guess I'll have to get it tattoed on the back of my hand. Best of luck Pete. Your humor and insight will be missed. Especially your rants.....because they were dead on.

I want to add my congratulations to both Corey and Skip and a good luck and thanks to Pete, though I know he isn't leaving.

I want to make sure I have everything strait though. Corey will be in charge of the DIS which includes the boards, podcast, blog, and wdwinfo. Pete will still be involved in all of those just not as the head muckedy muck. None of these changes effect Dreams. Skip will have a similar role as David as guest blogger.

There are two Max's, one a human and one a dog.

OK, I think I got it all.

Congrats to Pete and Cory!!

I hope Pete writes a book. His Austrialia bloggs were wonderful.

My entire French vocabulary consists of...
<snip>Neither of these come up much in conversation unless we're discussing the difficulty in finding a maid or trying to figure out where Sylve might be and with whom.

So... (and yes, I'm late to the party) when you are sent to France, you'll need an interpreter?

Il y à plusieurs années, j'ai etudié Français en univèrsité (c'était ma spécialité). Mais je peux pratiquer s'il tu veux.

eta: and who is Skip? Is Skip a dog?

Skip is a "Gator" that races dogs. :)

n691146539_1738167_9863.jpg

I've now got one, what's a "Gator" :confused3

Roy

I tend to prefer the definition of "Gator" at urbandictionary.com: "A whiny self-promoting over compensator "educated" at the University of Florida. Gators can be identified by their excrutiaing high-pitched whine, and the used-car-salesman like fervor with which they pimp their inferior institution."

But then, I'm a "Vol" fan - we are worse.

Hey, listen there, chocolate face! :P

BTW, you need to update your ticker. You have exactly 1 week and 6 days until Mayhem with Nikki Pt. 2!!!!

I'm not a frequent poster, but I always really enjoyed the show and simply wanted to wish the best of luck to Pete on his future projects!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter