Good bye Pounds, Hello Disney ***Tinkerbell 2013 here I come

Did something a little bit different today for cross training. I did a circuit, 5mins rowing machine (hard!), 10 mins bike, 10 mins elliptical and then repeated again. Total 50 mins! It was nice to mix it up a bit.

For supper I made some awesome veggie lasagna (fat free cheese).

Had a great run today :tigger:
The run 1 walk 2 seems to be a good pace for me right now. Just challenging enough.

I find getting consistent exercise is making me feel better, and giving me more energy though out the day. I need too keep working on the eating part, I find tracking what I eat more challenging that the running training! :rolleyes1

I have the same problem. Working out is the easy part, you do it and you're done. The food thing, I have to remember to log it and a lot of times I don't.

Your circuit training sounds great! DS15 just hooked up the Wii so when he's done, I'll hit that before dinner.

I have the same problem. Working out is the easy part, you do it and you're done. The food thing, I have to remember to log it and a lot of times I don't.

Your circuit training sounds great! DS15 just hooked up the Wii so when he's done, I'll hit that before dinner.

Oh, the Wii sounds fun!!

Down 3 more pounds. :cool1:
Didn't think it would be so much, as I am still strugling with food still but I guess the excersize is paying off. :banana:

It's been a tough weekend. I was called into work 3 times on Saturday and never made it to the gym. So I did a mega work out today. I went to the gym before aqua fit so went from 1.5 miles to 1hr aqua fit. But the soak in the hot tub was the best part :).

The training plan is to do 1 min run and 2 min walk intervals.

Monday: crosstrain, walk or eliptical
Tues: run 18 mins (6 intervals)
Wed: crosstrain, walk or eliptical
Thurs: run 18 mins (6 intervals)
Fri: off
Sat: 1.5 mile
Sun: Swim

I really have to focus on recording *everything* I eat. So that is a goal for this week to concentrate on.

Did cross-trainning today. An hour on the eliptical but very slow pace. I'm getting a 'twing' in my knee. Not really painful, not sure how to explain it so was taking it easy on the speed.

Did my training run today. Total of 27mins (with warm-up and cool-down) with 6 of that running.
Knees fine today. Might have been my form, I totaly had the wrong bra on today so I was trying not to bounch too much, I was trying to 'glide' :rotfl:

I didn't workout yesterday. :headache: Too tired.
But I went and did my training run tonigh. 1.4miles in 26mins....still way to slow to make pace but I feel like I'm making progress. I can't push myself because I really, really don't want to get injured.

Since I missed yesterday, I plan on cross-training tomorrow.

Haven't been the best with food (bought a box of those 100calorie bars, but ate 3 in one sitting yesterday. :rolleyes1

I weigh-in in the morning so it will be interesting to see what the scale says.

Today food-wise was terrible. My co-worker brought in pie and ice cream this afternoon. :headache: I couldn't say 'no, I'm on a diet' it would be to embarrassing for me. And of course there was the temptation, with everyone eating and I love ice cream.

I did do my second ‘run’ day today. It was good, but knees a little sore, not painful but just a little twinge. I’m not ready to pick up the pace, I really don’t want to injure myself.

Tomorrow is a rest day, so that’s exciting, although I’ll really have to make sure I don’t over eat.

It’s also weigh-in day, which is scary:scared1:.

I think its wonderful that you are on the rode to better health. Everyday you exercise is a bonus for you and your health. Don't be embarrassed you don't have to say I'm on a diet. Just try "I'm trying to eat healthier" or say nothing its none of their business unless you choose to share it. Keep up the great work.

Hi! Sounds like you are doing really well. I'm proud of you!

One trick that works for me when treats are presented is to either:

-have a very small portion and that way you get a taste but NO seconds
-or tell myself, "there will always be ice cream and if I say no today I can have it some other time"

Or I imagine eating the ice cream, and the taste, and really enjoy the memory. I swear to God that this even helps.

Keep moving, you are doing awesome. Remember to drink lots of water, and to try to incorporate activity wherever you can, but that activity is not exercise. You need both: an active life and exercise.

You may see the scale loss slow down. Do not be demotivated!!! THis is normal. You may even have a week or two where you lose nothing or even gain a bit, and you may be baffled because it makes no sense because you have a great week. The important thing is the downward trend, and you can't see all the amazing changes your body is going through. Weight loss is just one. You're also building muscle, and strengthening your heart and cardiovascular system. What a gift you are giving to you!

I think its wonderful that you are on the rode to better health. Everyday you exercise is a bonus for you and your health. Don't be embarrassed you don't have to say I'm on a diet. Just try "I'm trying to eat healthier" or say nothing its none of their business unless you choose to share it. Keep up the great work.

Thanks, there is a really interesting dynamic at work and they are huge food pushers, so not eatting work treats is somthing I'm working on!

Hi! Sounds like you are doing really well. I'm proud of you!

One trick that works for me when treats are presented is to either:

-have a very small portion and that way you get a taste but NO seconds
-or tell myself, "there will always be ice cream and if I say no today I can have it some other time"

Or I imagine eating the ice cream, and the taste, and really enjoy the memory. I swear to God that this even helps.

Keep moving, you are doing awesome. Remember to drink lots of water, and to try to incorporate activity wherever you can, but that activity is not exercise. You need both: an active life and exercise.

You may see the scale loss slow down. Do not be demotivated!!! THis is normal. You may even have a week or two where you lose nothing or even gain a bit, and you may be baffled because it makes no sense because you have a great week. The important thing is the downward trend, and you can't see all the amazing changes your body is going through. Weight loss is just one. You're also building muscle, and strengthening your heart and cardiovascular system. What a gift you are giving to you!

Thanks for the motivation!
I can't image being satisfied with imagining ice cream, thinking about it just makes me want it:rotfl:

Fitting in activity has been hard for me since I changed offices, I use to be able to walk to work but now I drive. Maybe in the summer I'll start biking to work, it's about 1/2hr bike ride.

I had another loss this week, suprised but I'll take it!

Had my 'long run' yesterday. Went really good. I warmed up 5 mins did 10 interval sets (run 1 walk 2) and then cool down. 41 mins in total.

The only bad thing was about 2/3 of the way through this guy got on the tredmill beside me and nearly sufficated me with his colonge! I don't know why you would want to wear colonge to the gym!:confused:

Had a good time at the pool tonight.

Here is the trainning plan for this week.

Monday: XT: bike, row or eliptical
Tues: run 18 mins (1 min run and 2 min walk 6 intervals)
Wed: XT: bike, row or eliptical
Thurs: run 18 mins (1 min run and 2 min walk 6 intervals)
Fri: off
Sat: 2 mile
Sun: Swim

I'm excited about the long run slowly getting up longer. I hope to fit a 5K in with the training. There is a local one in June, so I should be ready for it, if I keep at it. :woohoo:

Sounds great!

Maybe add some core strengthening, too? Your plan looks awesome.

Congratulations!

Sounds great!

Maybe add some core strengthening, too? Your plan looks awesome.

Congratulations!

Thanks.
Yeah, I want to add in some strength training, just have to get over some of my inhibitions at the gym :blush:

Had a good Walk/Run tonight.

I'm also sporting an awsome new picture in my signature, as I managed to be the biggiest loser for team Donald last week. Very exciting. :woohoo:

I had to switch yesterday’s run to today, and take yesterday off because it was just too hectic!:sad2:
But I had a good run today. I walked for 10mins to warm up, instead of my usual 5. I am feeling some soreness in my knee when I start but after about 20 mins I was feeling great. And I may have done more intervals than I was supposed to.:rolleyes1

I’m looking forward to a little bit longer run tomorrow and based on what I did today I think 2 miles will be about 10 intervals. (I don’t count my warm-up or cool down walking in the mileage)
:cool1:

Thanks.
Yeah, I want to add in some strength training, just have to get over some of my inhibitions at the gym :blush:

I hear ya: my trainer took me to his gym and it was all skinny people. I was super-intimidated. But I survived and at least it isn't a scary new place anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter