Good bye Pounds, Hello Disney ***Tinkerbell 2013 here I come

This week will be tough as I'm traveling for work mon-thurs, but I'm planning on walking outside and then hitting the hotel fitnessroom for running on tuesday.

Monday: walk and strength training
Tues: run 26 mins (run1:walk1- 13 intervals)
Wed: walk or bike and strength training
Thurs: run 28 mins (run1:walk1- 14 intervals)
Fri: off
Sat: 3.5 mile (run1: walk1.5)
Sun: Swim

So last week didn't go so good. :headache:Traveling didn't help. I didn't do my runs. So I'm going to commite to get back to it this week.

Monday: run 26 mins (run1:walk1- 13 intervals)
Tues: walk and strength training
Wed: run 28 mins (run1:walk1- 14 intervals)
Thurs: walk and strength training

Did my run today, forced myself to the gym and total mind game to keep going...just one min of running and one more....

Did my run today, forced myself to the gym and total mind game to keep going...just one min of running and one more....

Those days are hard! I know them well. My coach says they are good training for races when you want to give up, but don't. He says those days are mental training. Way to go for hanging in there.

Those days are hard! I know them well. My coach says they are good training for races when you want to give up, but don't. He says those days are mental training. Way to go for hanging in there.

Thanks!

Interesting time at the gym tonight.
I live in a small town and it's the only gym in town. So guess who is there tonight, an ex. although I don't have feelings for him anymore it totally made me self-conscious.

Then part way through my work out the boys show up - this is the same general group that have I've noticed now and then with the florescent high-tops as their street shoes. They come and 'play' on the weights. One of them tonight was wearing those loose board-shorts, a bright blue wife-beater and a toque!? :scared1:

just got back from the gym and did my run.

this week's plan is:

Monday: run 28 mins (run1:walk1- 14 intervals)
Tues: walk and strength training
Wed: run 28 mins (run1:walk1- 14 intervals)
Thurs: walk and strength training

I got a book I ordered in today "Running for Mortals" looking forward to reading it.

I'm adapting my program to the one in my new book, running for mortals, so I have a little bit more direction instead of feeling like I'm making it up as I go along. I had been trying to use Geoff Galloway’s stuff but he doesn’t tell us what intervals to run at, just how long to run.

SO plan for this week is:
Monday: Run 2mins, walk 3 mins for 30 mins
Tues: XT - bike
Wed: Run 2mins, walk 3 mins for 30 mins
Thurs: XT - bike
Sat: Run 2mins, walk 3 mins for 35 mins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter