good bye - I can't take it any longer

chilldog

Earning My Ears
I have been a listener of the podcast for a couple of years. I used to enjoy it a lot. But in recent weeks between Pete's rants and John, Kevin and Kathy's negativity the podcast has lost all appeal. The podcast can be funny at times but to me the negativity has just taken over. I do not want to nor do I listen to the Disney podcasts where the host have rose colored glasses on. I personally think this podcast was much better when Pete and the gang didn't get caught up with listening to all of their groupies, who I believe are just looking for freebies from the DisUnplugged. If I get blocked from this forum because of this it really doesn't matter to me. I never post. Farewell

Yes, that's it. You got me. We are trying to get free DIS Unplugged thongs from the crew. The gig is up everyone!

Bye, wdw, don't let the door... -grin- Ahh, nevermind. You'll be back. :rotfl:

Maybe you need a hearing aid? I only think the Podcast is tellling it like it is. They have a lot of positive news beside telling us what to watch out for! They are only looking out for you while you visit the World. I get that everytime I listen to them.

don't feed the trolls

I Agree!

2986992831_51905a2c7f.jpg

don't feed the trolls

You beat me to it.

I think it's funny / sad that you've been a member since 2003, and your 4th post is to tell us how much you dont like us and that you are leaving.

Had you just left, we'd have never known....but there wouldnt be any drama in that...would there?

I have been a listener of the podcast for a couple of years. I used to enjoy it a lot. But in recent weeks between Pete's rants and John, Kevin and Kathy's negativity the podcast has lost all appeal. The podcast can be funny at times but to me the negativity has just taken over. I do not want to nor do I listen to the Disney podcasts where the host have rose colored glasses on. I personally think this podcast was much better when Pete and the gang didn't get caught up with listening to all of their groupies, who I believe are just looking for freebies from the DisUnplugged. If I get blocked from this forum because of this it really doesn't matter to me. I never post. Farewell

Just had to chime in here, as I do not feel you qualify as a "Troll".

It is your perogative not to listen anymore, as well as not post.
You have been a member of the DIS since 2003 according to your avatar.
In that time you have made 4 posts including this one.
I have nothing against this, you are a lurker, thats fine, not a troll.

Can you honestly say there has been anything worth NOT being negative about what Disney has been doing the last few months?
As a DVC member (I searched your posts), how do you feel about the Valet being taken away?
Are you happy with the food quality situation?
The Dining plan increases (and decreases)?
The list can go on and on.
I am sure that if and when Disney's attitude towards the visitors improves, the podcast's attitude toward Disney will improve.
I do not know where the "listening to their groupies" comes from, other than when they answer a question on the email show.
I for one will continue to listen.
Maybe if you were a little more active in the community, sent in an email or voicemail, you could win free stuff too.
No ticky, no laundry, so to speak.
The most I have received is a few t-shirts for email/voice mails, but hope that one day I may get a shot at the prizematron and possibly a cruise.
Sorry to hear you are not happy, but, see ya, good luck in your future endeavours.

You beat me to it.

I think it's funny / sad that you've been a member since 2003, and your 4th post is to tell us how much you dont like us and that you are leaving.

Had you just left, we'd have never known....but there wouldnt be any drama in that...would there?

Kevin, this is starting to seem more then just trollish behaviour....is there any legal precedent for harassment towards a website? :confused3

I don't post on this board often but I am certainly not a troll. I listen to the podcast weekly.

However, I find it somewhat unappealing whenever someone has something negative to say, they are automatically considered a troll. Certainly not welcoming behavior. To be honest, I feel you must only have positive, glowing reviews of the podcast or you will be kicked out of the cool kid's table.

Again, I do listen weekly. Most weeks, I enjoy it immensely and laugh right along. I guess on the off times that I am less than thrilled, I will just continue to keep that opinion to myself less I be considered a troll

Just had to chime in here, as I do not feel you qualify as a "Troll".

It is your perogative not to listen anymore, as well as not post.
You have been a member of the DIS since 2003 according to your avatar.
In that time you have made 4 posts including this one.
I have nothing against this, you are a lurker, thats fine, not a troll.

Can you honestly say there has been anything worth NOT being negative about what Disney has been doing the last few months?
As a DVC member (I searched your posts), how do you feel about the Valet being taken away?
Are you happy with the food quality situation?
The Dining plan increases (and decreases)?
The list can go on and on.
I am sure that if and when Disney's attitude towards the visitors improves, the podcast's attitude toward Disney will improve.
I do not know where the "listening to their groupies" comes from, other than when they answer a question on the email show.
I for one will continue to listen.
Maybe if you were a little more active in the community, sent in an email or voicemail, you could win free stuff too.
No ticky, no laundry, so to speak.
The most I have received is a few t-shirts for email/voice mails, but hope that one day I may get a shot at the prizematron and possibly a cruise.
Sorry to hear you are not happy, but, see ya, good luck in your future endeavours.

Great Post. The fact that he was here for six years (unless you can alter your bio somehow) means he probably lurked rather than that he was a troll. I doubt his master plan was to open an account in 2003 so that 6 years later he could make one post to stir up trouble!! At least I hope not because that would mean the trolls are becoming smarter and adapting. Sounds like a good horror movie.

I thought your points were right on as well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter