• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gonna try a live Trip Report!!!! We leave in an hour!!!!

Sister met us here did enchanted tales wilt belle and mickeys philarmagic - eating lunch now at BOG image.jpg

After lunch we used our FP for space and now we are in line to go back to okw for an afternoon rest
image.jpg My fav pic of the day

We had a nice night if swimming and now all tucked in bed.

We loved loved loved the water slide and had so much fun :)

Today we went To Wolfgang Puck for breakfast and we all thought it was Great!!!

Then it was off to typhoon lagoon for the rest of the day.image.jpg

Just had dinner in Epcot at the Princess storybook dinner. It's 7:42 now and we have fast passes For magic kingdom for 730 to 830 for mine train - will we make it?

image.jpg We made it with time to spare!!!!! Then we rode buzz, SMx3, cop, tea cups, and watched the fire works. We just got back and I'm so tired- it was a long but fun day.

On our way to Epcot - Chris and I are having supper at tepan Edo - mom and Lisa are gonna check out the world showcase :)

Sounds like you're having fun! I can't believe the drive almost straight through. I keep saying one day I'd like to do the drive... In winter (but with no storms on the way!) to see it go from snowy, cold Canada (PEI) weather and then drive into palm trees and tee shirt weather!

We had a great time at tepan Edo and really enjoyed the food. By the time we were done it was after 8:30 so we found a spot and watched illuminations. Then it was back to okw and off to bed.

Just in the truck now on our way to animal kingdom :)

Stayed at MK til about 1:30 - we were able to ride Everest twice, dinosaur x2, watch folk and do the safari. We grabbed a bite at pizzafari witch was less then stellar but oh well.

Came back to okw and we just finished a nice swim. It's time to get ready for supper at chef mickeys and then off to MK :)

Between last night at MK and today at MGM and Epcot I really notice a big increase in crowds (wait times) so we basically stuck to doing our fast passes.

Rnr seemed to be slower then we rembered and star tours was better then I rembered - oh well. We left MGM around 1 pm and headed over to all star sports where we will spend the next week. We checked in an our room was ready - yeah

We left all stAr sports around 4 to go to Epcot and via Napoli - we really liked the pizza!!!!!!
It was so busy that we decided to leave after diner and check out the outlets. Mom and Lisa only have 1 more day so they wanted to do a bit of shopping.

All tucked in now and off to sleep I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter