GLOW II: The Bounceback... Multiple Meets!!!.. First 1/2 of Sept 2008

I do not know about everyone else but I am hiding out for fear you will talk to me to death.:lmao: :rotfl: :laughing:

Did you ever get your beautiful little girl to swim with the fish?

Hint, the next time you are sitting on my right side remember I can hear out of that ear and am willing to listen. :hug:

SG
Awwww :) you are too silly miss Linda :) Yeah my DD swam alot... it was the lil one... my DS Ry who was to chicken to get in... and no... he never would do more than put his feet in... we'll be working on him early this year in hopes he'll get over it .... My oldest was that way at his age too and now he's like a fish in the water so hopefully the same happens :)

How are you and your family doing???

Silly, who, moi? :confused3

Senile possibly as I could have sworn it was your little girl who needed the monkey's help to get into the water. I watched as long as I could to see if it would work.

We are fine and I am contemplating booking a December trip. The heat is far too much for me and I am hoping they will offer free food again this year. One can always hope.

How be ye and yourn and do you have any trips planned?

SG

Nopers... that'd be the lil guy... my daughter loves the water so needs no assistance lol...

We are planning a December trip as well.... Maybe we'll get lucky and more of us will do that and we can have glow III hehe

My husband loves Christmas decorations as do I plus I do not do well in the heat so after Thanksgiving is my favorite time to go. I am planning the first week in December, how about you?

I have pictures of your daughter on my computer so maybe that is where I get confused. You, too. I think I would remember you if I saw you again and I am horrible at remembering faces.

SG/trying to figure out what my router password is. sigh

that's so sweet :) I will remember your face for sure... miss linda :) unless you go and lose even more weight than you did between our previous meetings .... took me a minute to recognize ya!

We'll be going closer to christmas... I wish I could talk DH into going thanksgiving but he won't pull DS out of High School... maybe that'll change... we'll see

Aww, how kind of you Tanya. I have worked so very hard and for so long to lose the weight I have and I appreciate it being noticed. I no longer wear glasses either. I barely recognize myself nowadays. :rotfl:

I am a firm believer in education so that is an acceptable excuse for you not being there when I am but I cannot help but be a bit saddened. :hug:

SG

Aww, how kind of you Tanya. I have worked so very hard and for so long to lose the weight I have and I appreciate it being noticed. I no longer wear glasses either. I barely recognize myself nowadays. :rotfl:

I am a firm believer in education so that is an acceptable excuse for you not being there when I am but I cannot help but be a bit saddened. :hug:

SG
Awesome... no glasses either... I might not recognize you :scared1:

Yeah... Education first... I sure hope the calendar is nice to me this year for his schooling :) we'll see ;)

:wave: g'afternoon you two "ran towards Tanya... topped shoulder" TAG your it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ran and hide behind SG......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:laughing:

Might I ask what kind of grades your son gets? Some think that if a child is doing well they can afford a few days off school. That being said, I was an honors student and I got far more jobs from my perfect attendance than I ever did with my grade transcripts. On the other hand, family time is precious. Life is complicated for me. I can take almost any POV and often do. :scared1:

You need to do what is best for your family and I know you will.

SG

(standing,while pointing behind me to Tanya) and grinning like crazy. :rotfl:

Ants you might hide but you cannot be quiet long enough for someone not to notice you. :lmao: :love:

SG/who is a very quiet person herself:angel:

Heheh... Timmy... you so funny!!!! Tag... .YOU ARE IT!!!!:rotfl2:

Linda.... currently he's got A's B's and C's.... mostly B's and C's.... Up until this school year he's done much worse so I am very proud of how well he is doing... but my DH worries since he is starting HS next year that pulling him for a week will hurt his grades...

Tanya, I am more proud of my grandchildren when they do the best they can. It shows more character and effort to get lower grades if you have to work for them than to get an easy A. One of my grands is challenged and the other is a Golden Boy in that everything comes easy for him. I am grateful there is an age difference to make things a bit easier.

In this day and age when so many fathers are not involved at all it is wonderful to see a dad who is. I enjoyed watching your hubby play with the kids. You have a good family.

SG

awww what sweet comments linda :) my DH will appreciate your comment :goodvibes We try hard to be active and involved with the kids while giving ourselves attention too.... takes juggling... but we are molding the future so we are careful not to be absentee parents :)

I wish that all the kids that I come in contact with had involved parents and stability.

I may be biased but I do believe that folks who love Disney are more apt to be good parents. :love:

Linda /SG

SO.... where is everyone???

I'm still here! Haven't been on much lately, since our bounceback isn't until August, and I wasn't sure we'd even be able to go. But now we're considering this 4/3 offer--seems like a pretty good deal. Well, not as good as free dining, but it would get is there in 2 months instead of 8, lol. Plus we'd upgrade to the AP's, making the August trip ridiculously cheap (she says, trying to justify more WDW trips!). Gotta love Disney math!

Is there a bounceback/Glow thread for this year yet?

I'm still here! Haven't been on much lately, since our bounceback isn't until August, and I wasn't sure we'd even be able to go. But now we're considering this 4/3 offer--seems like a pretty good deal. Well, not as good as free dining, but it would get is there in 2 months instead of 8, lol. Plus we'd upgrade to the AP's, making the August trip ridiculously cheap (she says, trying to justify more WDW trips!). Gotta love Disney math!

Is there a bounceback/Glow thread for this year yet?

:wave: Jen:dance3:

Timmy! I would say I enjoyed your texts, but most of them came when we were buried under a foot of snow and in lockdown (this area of the country doesn't believe in snow plows or salt--they just shut down the freeways until the snow melts), so I was mostly just green with envy!

Linda! How are you feeling these days? Last I heard you had new, improved eyes, and were gearing up for your next date with the doc.

Tanya! Still thinking about DL this year? I'm sure they'll have some great deals as well, with the economy being as crummy as it is. That's the only reason we're even considering the 4/3 deal.

Timmy! I would say I enjoyed your texts, but most of them came when we were buried under a foot of snow and in lockdown (this area of the country doesn't believe in snow plows or salt--they just shut down the freeways until the snow melts), so I was mostly just green with envy!

Linda! How are you feeling these days? Last I heard you had new, improved eyes, and were gearing up for your next date with the doc.

Tanya! Still thinking about DL this year? I'm sure they'll have some great deals as well, with the economy being as crummy as it is. That's the only reason we're even considering the 4/3 deal.

I am so sorry I did not want you to feel bad.. I just wanted to share I want I saw... I hope all is well with you and DH and the kids...

so when are your dates other than August??? :goodvibes

I am so sorry I did not want you to feel bad.. I just wanted to share I want I saw... I hope all is well with you and DH and the kids...

so when are your dates other than August??? :goodvibes

Oh, I was just teasing you, girl! You didn't really make me feel bad. The snow, that seemed to last forever, and kept my dh and kids home with me for 3 weeks :scared1:--that made me feel bad!

We're tentatively looking at 3/27-4/4 and 8/23-9/6, if I remember correctly. I need another ticker, don't I?

Anyone else out there? I feel lost without all my Pop peeps!

Hi you people! It has been bitterly cold here, too cold to snow much so that is a good thing, I think.

Just got an email from Bonz and she lit a fire under me so I called Disney and just booked in from Nov 29th-Dec 6th, only a week but better than nothing. I fail to understand why they would blackout the week after those dates and reinstate the discount so close to Christmas. I am hoping they reconsider so I can more dates. Ten days is my minimum and 14 would be my dream. Anyone remember what dates they gave Free Dining for this past Holiday season? :confused3

Hey, Jen, long time no hear!!! Yes, no glasses for me and I will know if the heart procedure took or not next Thursday. I am afraid it did not. At least I had a couple of days of relief. I hope I am wrong. :sad1:

Ants, if we cannot be there you are the next best thing by sending the pics and such. We can dream of future trips.

Bonz is also looking at going when we are. Anyone else?

Hugs, SG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter