Glee!!!!!!

SPOILER QUESTION:
Okay if there where 3 groups performing - New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, and the other one and 4 judges and Sue voted for New Directions, how did New Directions come in last? It would have at least been a tie.

Let's say each judge's first place vote got you 3 pts, 2nd place got 2 pts, 3rd got 1.

Sue gave her 3 pts to New Directions, everyone else gave their 1. They'd have 6 pts.

The one that got 2nd place could have gotten all 2's and had at least 7.

Vocal Adrenaline had all 3's except whatever Sue gave them (I wasn't watching closely) and had at least 10 pts.

Just a guess. :)

You are wonderful! Now I have to ask, how did you know this? I mean I've searched for a long time but never found his name listed anywhere.
Thanks for the info...I really appreciate it!

I'm pretty good with names and faces. I saw him perform with a local theatre here in Orlando and knew his name from the program where his bio listed all of the above plus the fact that he'd just finished NBC's "The Rerun Show". After that, he turned up at the Adventurers Club a couple times as a guest, and several of the performers there were friends with him, so we met him briefly. Then he showed up on a couple episodes of "The Big Gay Sketch Show".

Plus, I checked IMDB for the "Dream On" episode of Glee just to make sure I had his name spelled correctly.:thumbsup2

I LOVED last nights episode! :thumbsup2I'm glad it wasn't TOO predictable. I knew they wouldn't win sectionals. They can't win EVERY year.;) The group, "Oral Sensation"...OMG too darn funny!!! :lmao:The singing was amazing, very moving. The ending with the baby, did NOT see that one coming, but it made sense.:hug: Sue DID surprise us, deep down, she's human. I love her character, VERY complicated, always keeps us on our toes. Those were REAL tears in her eyes...it moved me. ;)

I'll miss them as well this summer. Can't wait for next season!! :banana:

I loved last nights finale and I enjoyed how they wrapped it all up. Perfect ending in many ways. Just sucks that we have to wait until September, but at least we'll have rerun's this summer which I plan NOT to miss. I'm listening to all 70 Glee songs on my ipod today at work to get over the Glee Blues.

it was a great finale and ws actually a nice way to end it, i watched it again today and VA had a much more "polished" performance so it is understandable that they won. ND just isn't ready yet which is what next season will be about I'm sure.

Ok I have to admit we emptied a box of tissue during "To Sir with Love". :flower3: Maybe the best song of the year for us. This show hits me on so many levels.

Ok I have to admit we emptied a box of tissue during "To Sir with Love". :flower3: Maybe the best song of the year for us. This show hits me on so many levels.

:hug::hug: I was definitely teary-eyed too!! I am happy I have the last 5 episodes PVRed that I get to watch again when my hubby is back home. I now will have preparation for that scene when I watch it again. :happytv: He is aching to see the Gaga one after I told him about it.

I'm pretty good with names and faces. I saw him perform with a local theatre here in Orlando and knew his name from the program where his bio listed all of the above plus the fact that he'd just finished NBC's "The Rerun Show". After that, he turned up at the Adventurers Club a couple times as a guest, and several of the performers there were friends with him, so we met him briefly. Then he showed up on a couple episodes of "The Big Gay Sketch Show".

Plus, I checked IMDB for the "Dream On" episode of Glee just to make sure I had his name spelled correctly.:thumbsup2

See, and here I was thinking I was secretly awesome for recognizing him as the neighbor from Hannah Montana. :rolleyes1 I think he is awesome and I wish he could become a recurring character, like maybe have Rachel audition and land an actual role in a production (which, again, I don't understand why she wasn't at the audition in the first place).

NEVER MIND. I guess he has a twin, which I should know, since they were BOTH on Hannah Montana. LOL ;)

NEVER MIND. I guess he has a twin, which I should know, since they were BOTH on Hannah Montana. LOL ;)

Yep. And they BOTH performed at the Comedy Warehouse together. How fun is that?

Anybody else catch the performances by Matthew Morrison and Lea Michelle on the Tony Awards last night?

They were the one of the few highlight of an unusually crappy Tonys this year. (not sure what was up with that . . .)

No, but I just found out they are coming out w/ a Karaoke game. I think I'll give Rachel Berry a run for her money...:rotfl:

Wow!

Glee was nominated for NINETEEN Emmys!

I'm especially glad that Chris Colfer got nominated for his portrayal of Kurt and Jane Lynch got nominated for her amazing performance as Sue Sylvester!

Matthew Morrison and Lea Michelle were nominated as well!

No, I hope they win!

:woohoo:

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
0004.gif

Keep it in your pants :rolleyes: geesh!

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
0004.gif

Keep it in your pants :rolleyes: geesh!

Hey!

Just because you "don't get it" doesn't mean that some of us can't enjoy it.

There's no reason to rain on my parade, just because you're bitter!

Okay, finally got to check out the entire list of Emmy noms for Glee, and I'm thrilled to see that Mike O'Malley was nominated for Best Guest Performer for his portrayal of Kurt's dad.

That role is so well written and acted. I really hope he gets it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter