Glee!!!!!!

Just when you think you can't love Kurt's dad any more than you arleady do . . .

Wow. Great scene!

I have to say I liked the Gaga stuff more than I expected to (I'm not a fan)

Good episode.

And interesting news this week. Glee hasn't finished it's first season yet, hasn't even started filming it's second season which begins next fall, but it's already been renewed for a THIRD! :banana:

I SOOOOO LOVE Kurts dad, OMG how this character has evolved.:thumbsup2 We totally cried during that scene. That & the mother daughter song...very touching.

I was absolutely crying during the kurt/burt/finn scene. What a well done scene by all three actors, but I especially love the portrayal of Burt. I love the depth of this particular character. It really hits home for me, since I've used that particular argument on family more than once in defense of my brother.

I'm glad that they are finally showing the problems Kurt goes through in school because they are REAL problems that face "different" kids. They're doing a great job with that aspect of the story.

And I absolutely adore Puck/Mark Salling. Beth was a great number, although seeing him all decked out in KISS gear and face paint was hilarious. If you youtube "glee" a little ways down the list will be his song he wrote/performed/stars in as a tribute/funny little ditty about the cast and crew. Such a funny guy.
Here is the link to the Mark Salling video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAKfSbjf6s&NR=1

I really hope Burt gets an award for these scenes. Hopefully this show is making some people think and pushing back the boundaries a little farther.

We finally got around to watching the "Funk" episode last night.

It was all right, but nothing spectacular.

I thought that neither Will nor Sue acted in character in any way shape or form.

And what's up with the timing?

"Nationals is this weekend"

"Meet Me for Dinner on Wednesday, Sue"

"Jessie, get Vocal Adrenalin here on Friday"

Sue Wins Nationals!

New Directions Funks while Vocal Adrenalin watches.

So apparently the week at McKinnley High goes Tuesday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Friday? Is that right?:confused3

Not that this show EVER makes any sense, but at least try to get the timing of what's going on to match the days mentioned in the dialogue! :headache:

That said, I can't wait to see the Season Finale tonight! :woohoo:

I'm really upset that it's the season finale tonight. I just started watching this 4 weeks ago! Fox better play reruns.

So apparently the week at McKinnley High goes Tuesday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Friday? Is that right?:confused3

Not that this show EVER makes any sense, but at least try to get the timing of what's going on to match the days mentioned in the dialogue! :headache:

That said, I can't wait to see the Season Finale tonight! :woohoo:

That is what you were most concerned about? Not the ABSOLUTELY DISTURBING "Tell Me Something Good" or the preggo Swan Lake ballet to "It's A Man's World"? :confused3

I also can't wait til tonight, but "Funk" (probably because it was aired out of order-and was originally supposed to be before the Dream On episode) really confused the crap out of me. I thought I must have been high, then realized I wasn't, then figured out that I SHOULD have been. Maybe I will smoke the hookah during tonight's show and see if that works. ;)

That is what you were most concerned about? Not the ABSOLUTELY DISTURBING "Tell Me Something Good" or the preggo Swan Lake ballet to "It's A Man's World"? :confused3

:rotfl2:

Good point!

I tried blocking those numbers out of my memory.

Like I said. Not the best episode ever.

Though you may be on to something.

:scratchin

Perhaps cocktails prior to and during the Glee Finale are in order . . . .

Oh, speaking of the Finale . . . .It's Regionals time!:dance3:

Who will win? New Directions or Vocal Adrenalin?:confused3

I'm guessing . . . . a TIE!:eek:

That would keep them both in competition for State and or Nationals whichever is the next level.

But I could be wrong. It's happened before. Not often, mind you, but it has happened.:rotfl:

The thing is, they only have to place right? In order to keep their funding from Maharishi Figgins? So if there are only 3 teams competing (Aural Intensity, Nude Erections-don't tell me you haven't thought of that, or Vocal Adrenaline) they automatically place. After hearing the DSB for tonight I'm going with ND.

The thing is, they only have to place right? In order to keep their funding from Maharishi Figgins? So if there are only 3 teams competing (Aural Intensity, Nude Erections-don't tell me you haven't thought of that, or Vocal Adrenaline) they automatically place. After hearing the DSB for tonight I'm going with ND.

Why, NO! I've NEVER thought of that! I'm much too pure and innocent for anything like that to ever cross my mind! :rotfl2:

Oh, speaking of the Finale . . . .It's Regionals time!:dance3:
Who will win? New Directions or Vocal Adrenalin?:confused3
I'm guessing . . . . a TIE!:eek:
That would keep them both in competition for State and or Nationals whichever is the next level.
But I could be wrong. It's happened before. Not often, mind you, but it has happened.:rotfl:

OMG!:rolleyes:
I wonder if the writers give it this much thought.
:rotfl:

LOL I'm trying NOT to read this thread because I'm still several episodes behind. I tend to watch them a few weeks after they've aired. LOVE Hulu.com!

I do have a Glee question and hope someone here might be able to answer it. A few minutes ago I caught the Dream On episode (OMG that was great!) and am wondering if anyone knows who the Les Mis director is? He was also in The Princess Diaries and I don't think his name is listed in the cast of either Diaries or Glee.

The reason I'm asking is because I am almost positive he was a street performer at MGM the year it opened. I also recall seeing him on tv riding on a float in one of the televised Disney Christmas Parades.

He's a big guy if this helps you know which man I'm talking about.
So....does anyone know his name and whether he was at one point working at MGM Studios?

Great finale tonight! Won't give away spoilers, but I was happy it was not predictable. Loved "To Sir, With Love" and "Somewhere over the Rainbow". Can't wait until September!:happytv:

I do have a Glee question and hope someone here might be able to answer it. A few minutes ago I caught the Dream On episode (OMG that was great!) and am wondering if anyone knows who the Les Mis director is? He was also in The Princess Diaries and I don't think his name is listed in the cast of either Diaries or Glee.

The actor's name is Paul Vogt. And you are correct. He performed as Streetmosphere at Disney/MGM Studios, as well as at the Comedy Warehouse, Hoop-Dee-Doo Review, SAK Comedy labs, and other Orlando performance venues.

Yeah. The finale was really good.

I found it to be a very satisfying end to a great first season.

I'm going to miss Glee until September, though!

It'll be nice to have reruns, at least.

I loved Sue's voting choices and demanding to keep the Glee Club active. In the end, she does the right thing. Good for her.

The actor's name is Paul Vogt. And you are correct. He performed as Streetmosphere at Disney/MGM Studios, as well as at the Comedy Warehouse, Hoop-Dee-Doo Review, SAK Comedy labs, and other Orlando performance venues.

You are wonderful! Now I have to ask, how did you know this? I mean I've searched for a long time but never found his name listed anywhere.
Thanks for the info...I really appreciate it!

SPOILER QUESTION:
Okay if there where 3 groups performing - New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline, and the other one and 4 judges and Sue voted for New Directions, how did New Directions come in last? It would have at least been a tie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter