Glee!!!!!!

unfreshdiva1

DIS Veteran
Anyone else excited about seeing the sneak preview of "Glee" tonight on Fox? It looks amazing (which means it won't last more than a few episodes when it officially premiers this fall). I hope I am wrong and it lasts a few seasons (still bitter that one of my all time favorite shows "Popular" on WB did not make it to third season).:happytv:

Anyone else excited about seeing the sneak preview of "Glee" tonight on Fox? It looks amazing (which means it won't last more than a few episodes when it officially premiers this fall). I hope I am wrong and it lasts a few seasons (still bitter that one of my all time favorite shows "Popular" on WB did not make it to third season).:happytv:

I've got the DVR set!

We saw Matthew Morrison on Broadway in The Light in the Piazza and thought he was just brilliant! (and rather adorable). Can't wait to see him as the teacher who wants to take over the glee club.

:dance3:

We're looking forward to it....

Unfortunately, it's on opposite the 'Dancing with the Stars' finale....

Hmm, maybe we should step into the 21st century and buy a DVR... :rolleyes1

Loved it!

Such fun. Wish that it was starting right away instead of having to wait until fall.

I thought the show was fantastic. Absolutely loved it. Just sucks that we have to wait until Fall. Smart idea though, having it follow one of the biggest nights of Idol.

Oh and the football player with the mohawk?

He's dreamy.

The football player gone singer was waaaaay cuter. I thought the show was good, but it did have a couple slow moments for me (mostly the scenes with glee director guy and wife).

As for idol... I love kris and adam both, so it doesnt matter who wins for me, I just have a crush on Kris, hes so damn cute. so, go kris!

As for idol... I love kris and adam both, so it doesnt matter who wins for me, I just have a boner for Kris, hes so damn cute. so, go kris!

I'm with you! :thumbsup2 I like both and think both are talented. I think Adam is more talented but he's starting to annoy me a bit. Too much screaming. As for looks....mmmmmm Kris.

For those of you not on a dial-up internet connection, the Glee pilot episode is available on hulu.com
:)

What is this "dial-up" you speak of? Is that a FIOS service? ;)

Glee is awesome. :) But only one episode? UGH! Oh well...at least we know it's coming. I will miss my canceled shows!

GLEE was great!

A few thoughts:
-Football player turned singer was definitely hot
-Matthew look great and was solid. He is such a great guy and hopefully this will take him a little further in the "mainstream" entertainment world (not that there is anything wrong with broadway-says the man called RENThead)
-The girl lead was like a little mini-Idina. She was great in Spring Awakening and this role is great for her.
-Love the eclectic school staff. Ya gotta laugh because they remind you of actual teacher you had or know of.

Hope this has a great fall run...they have set the bar high for themselves.

The football player gone singer was waaaaay cuter. I thought the show was good, but it did have a couple slow moments for me (mostly the scenes with glee director guy and wife). ...

I thought the wife & the teacher's relationship rang very hollow, it veered between stale & goofy "camp" to pathos. Most everything else - acting, singing, even the predictability - I liked quite a bit, but I think the writers & the two actors (teacher & wife) need to go back to the drawing-board on how to better develop the two characters' relationship.

And I can *so* tell that very few (if any) of the students are really high-school age.

agnes!

And I can *so* tell that very few (if any) of the students are really high-school age.

When has that EVER stopped a show set in High School before? :confused3

West Beverly High was populated by 30 year olds pretending to be sophomores.:rotfl2:

"I'm on my feet for 4 hours a day 4 days a week slaving at this job.." :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter