Glee!!!!!!

Some of you might like this.

BBC America's - The Choir
http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/401/index.jsp

Choirmaster Gareth Malone attempts to create choirs in the most unlikely settings. In the two-time BAFTA award-winning series, The Choir, Gareth sets his sights first on Northolt High School--a school with no music program, then on Lancaster School--an all boys school where sports dominates the landscape and lastly on South Oxhey--a blue collar community.

Gareth's belief that people should have access to sing beautiful music drives his fearless passion to unite people in song. He feels a choir allows people to come together and express themselves as a community which can be a deeply personal and touching human experience. But as he finds out, getting people together to form a choir is no small feat. He first has to overcome perceptions that being in a choir and singing is both uncool and embarrassing.

Gareth's tireless pursuits to recruit members coupled with his ability to make singing fun for EVERYONE--sets off an emotional journey of shocks and surprises, challenges and rewards with heartwarming results.

:scared:

Oh dear.

Let's hope this . . .

shark-jump-300-x-319-282x300.jpg

. . . doesn't happen!

Folks predicted catastrophe when Spears guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, but as it turns out her appearance on that show was fine.

Folks predicted catastrophe when Spears guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, but as it turns out her appearance on that show was fine.

How do we know that wasn't a fluke? :confused3

Better not to tempt fate! ::yes::

:rotfl:

Has anyone heard that Carol Burnette is guest starring as Sue's mom? Oh I can't wait! :thumbsup2

Yep. And Uber-hot Broadway Hunk, Cheyenne Jackson has signed on to play the new coach for Vocal Adreneline! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter