GKTW Meet: Tennessee, February 18, 2012

Can I make a suggestion... Do both!! The Disney on Ice box in Memphis in late September and then a big bash in January in Nashville .., they are far enough apart that if you can make it to both great and if only 1 works that is fine too... We have alot of work to get to 1 Million dollars! Just an idea

Doing both is a great idea. I live in the Nashville area but go to Memphis often. As far as Nashville we have a group of about 15-20 Disney fans who get together about once a month. I'll pass this along to them and most likely several will want to participate if its here in Nashville.

Doing both is a great idea. I live in the Nashville area but go to Memphis often. As far as Nashville we have a group of about 15-20 Disney fans who get together about once a month. I'll pass this along to them and most likely several will want to participate if its here in Nashville.

That would be great and would love to know when you get together. I couldn't make it every time but might like to make it once in awhile.

Nashville in Jan sound great! Just keep the page updated and I will make plans to attend!

Live in Southeast Mo

So glad you are taking the time to plan the event!!!

Kathy

We live in Western Kentucky, so a Nashville meet would be good for us. We would make plans to attend.

Thanks for planning the event.

Ann

Nashville sounds good! Please keep us posted. We are in Hendersonville so just a few minutes from Nashville. Let me know any ways that we can help! Items for auction, donations, etc... I have a few connections in the country music world.

I would love to get in on these get togethers... please find me on FB at facebook(dot)com/lucky.brewer

Nashville sounds good! Please keep us posted. We are in Hendersonville so just a few minutes from Nashville. Let me know any ways that we can help! Items for auction, donations, etc... I have a few connections in the country music world.

Oh wow! I LIVE IN HENDERSONVILLE! We are pretty much across from the hospital. How crazy that we are from the same city. I had no idea there was another Hendersonville Diser!

Oh wow! I LIVE IN HENDERSONVILLE! We are pretty much across from the hospital. How crazy that we are from the same city. I had no idea there was another Hendersonville Diser!

AWESOME! we are off of long hollow pke.
I have the little truck that has fantasia mickey airbrushed on the hood. Maybe you've seen it.
We also run Team Lilie (a heart defect foundation).

Look me up on facebook www.Facebook(dot)com/lucky.brewer
Sorry about the "(dot)" in the link, it wont let me post a link yet...

Let's get something planned......

We live outside of Nashville TN in Smyrna which is south of :music: Music City. :rockband: We are planing on going to Disney on Ice in Sept 2011 also the Jan meet sounds like a good idea.

How many in your party?
Two adults, one kid (4 years old) :thumbsup2

I'm in North Mississippi! I'd love to go to a meet or fundraiser in Memphis! I have family in Nashville we could stay with if something comes together there but Memphis is easier. So glad to see at least some chatter from folks in the MidSouth. I almost didn't check here because there doesn't ever seem to be a whole lot of people from this area organizing anything. I'm not much of a planner, but if you plan it I will come!

I don't have Disney on Ice tickets yet, but would be more interested in going if some DISers would be there.

Hi All,

Just popping in to see how things are going here. Anyone need help? Please feel free to PM me if you have questions. Once something is finalized, I'll make this a sticky thread. :)

I'm casting a vote for Knoxville. Live a little over 2 hrs north. Don't think I could convince DH to drive all the way to Nashville.

My uncle owns a restaurant in Hendersonville. He has agreed to let us have the entire place for a day to raise money for GKTW. It is a great location that will seat about 100 folks and has a huge kitchen.

We also have a cruise / ride set up for my daughters foundation Team Lilie on Oct 29. We will meet at Silverados in Rivergate and ride to Joelton. The ride can be found at Ride 4 Life This isnt a specific GKTW event but we are donating a portion of these proceeds to GKTW.

Please private message me so we can get this ball rolling! This is the VOLUNTEER state folks... LETS DO THIS!

My uncle owns a restaurant in Hendersonville. He has agreed to let us have the entire place for a day to raise money for GKTW. It is a great location that will seat about 100 folks and has a huge kitchen.

We also have a cruise / ride set up for my daughters foundation Team Lilie on Oct 29. We will meet at Silverados in Rivergate and ride to Joelton. The ride can be found at Ride 4 Life This isnt a specific GKTW event but we are donating a portion of these proceeds to GKTW.

Please private message me so we can get this ball rolling! This is the VOLUNTEER state folks... LETS DO THIS!

:thumbsup2

Hendersonville would be fine. (It's north of Nashville about ten miles) We live in Smyrna TN. What day are you thinking?

I guess a better question would be, what month? My family will be in WDW the first 2 weeks of Nov. Then we have Turkey day and on to Christmas. Should we plan it during the holidays or wait til Jan / Feb? I am up to any input as I don't want it to be my sole decision. LOL. ... btw: I'm shocked there aren't more posts here.

We could do Hendersonville too. A weekend would be best for us as it's about a 2 hour drive.

I guess a better question would be, what month? My family will be in WDW the first 2 weeks of Nov. Then we have Turkey day and on to Christmas. Should we plan it during the holidays or wait til Jan / Feb? I am up to any input as I don't want it to be my sole decision. LOL. ... btw: I'm shocked there aren't more posts here.

I think Jan would be good. Feb 5th 2012 is the Super Bowl so that will be a bad sunday, not matter what teams are playing. Saturday's might be better if people want to drive in and stay overnight. Dec 11-16th we will be at the World to see MVMCP and Osborne Lights.

valentines wouldnt be good either. not sure what day it is on this year but im sure people plan things on the weekend closest to this holiday. i guess i need to get out a calendar and start X'ing out dates that wont work... I am currently messaging a ton of my artist and fabrication friends to donate hand made disney related artwork for a silent auction. i am deep into the custom car world so i have many creative friends surrounding me. i also go 20 years back with a good friend that is a guitarist for a very big female country artist. im sure he can help us get some country music related items! please start suggesting ideas, foods, auction items, etc... lets get this ball rolling!!! im tired of seeing this thread lie dormant. LOL. we are sooo looking forward to this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter