GKTW Meet: Tennessee, February 18, 2012

Posting to ask are we having the meet? I do not think so since the site has gone dry. But I still want to go.

That would be great and would love to know when you get together. I couldn't make it every time but might like to make it once in awhile.

Hi Poohj80. I'm so sorry to just now be responding. Believe it or not I was having a hard time finding this post again. Anyway, our group is in the Nashville Area and we call ourselves the Music City Mouseketeers. We have a Facebook page too but right now I think it is listed as private. If you have Facebook I'll be glad to add you to the group. It would be so great if you could meet up with us. We are meeting in Franklin, TN this Saturday. Do you know where that is? We have another person that lives over the Alabama line and she comes often too. Let me know if you want more info and I'll get right back with you. My direct e-mail is nanbroadwy@comcast.net. We would love to meet you.

Well just tried to send you a PM but apparently I don't have enough posts. Hope you see this in the message board.

Nancy

We live outside of Nashville TN in Smyrna which is south of :music: Music City. :rockband: We are planing on going to Disney on Ice in Sept 2011 also the Jan meet sounds like a good idea.

I'm in LaVergne. We have a group that meets in the Nashville area. Would love for you to hang out with us! Let me know if you're interested.

Nancy

It sounds like the February meet didn't happen? I hope everything is ok. If people still want to do this, I'll be glad to do whatever I can to help make this happen.

I'm bummed that I can't go to the meet. :sad1: I tried to get off work, but there is just no way. Have fun though guys!

Thanks Nancy! I just sent a request to join the FB group. I know Franklin well. We come to a lot of songwriter shows up there. Ran into George Jones at Cracker Barrel last time I was in town. ;-)

Can't join this weekend as we'll be cruising on the Magic. :banana:

Sorry to hear the GKTW fundraiser never happened.

I sent a request to join the group but haven't been approved yet from what I can tell.

Ok, guys, it looks like no progress has been made on a meet in the Nashville area. I do not live in/near the Nashville area so I can not really help in that area.

However, if there is any interest in the Memphis area, I can help.

Is there any interest for a Memphis meet?

Ok, guys, it looks like no progress has been made on a meet in the Nashville area. I do not live in/near the Nashville area so I can not really help in that area.

Memphis is a bit too far for us, but still hoping something happens in Nashville.

I'd be interested in a Memphis meet. I'm in north Mississippi.

Hey folks. I have been absent from the world, it seems, for a bit. My wife and I recently had a baby and its just been crazy in general. The plans i had set up completely fell through as most of you know. I would love to plan something with Nashville area folks. I have been in process of trying to secure a venue, etc before I proceed with anymore details. If anyone is interested. PLEASE send me a private message so that we can exchange ideas. Thanks.

Hey folks. I have been absent from the world, it seems, for a bit. My wife and I recently had a baby and its just been crazy in general. The plans i had set up completely fell through as most of you know. I would love to plan something with Nashville area folks. I have been in process of trying to secure a venue, etc before I proceed with anymore details. If anyone is interested. PLEASE send me a private message so that we can exchange ideas. Thanks.

I want to be part of the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter