Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callie just sent this to me. I think it looks great!

2011Tag.jpg

So we need a person that's will to print all of the tags (we'd send a set amount of $ to this person as soon as possible). Or we print our own. We can work with those that can't print them or worry about the quality of their printer.

Let me know what you all think.

steph

I really like this !:thumbsup2
If we end up printing our own how do we do our own name? :confused3

2011Tag.jpg

So we need a person that's will to print all of the tags (we'd send a set amount of $ to this person as soon as possible). Or we print our own. We can work with those that can't print them or worry about the quality of their printer.

steph

So, so, so cute!!!!!! I may need one, even though I won't be there! Great job Callie and Dan!!!!!

Is there someone that would like to volunteer to print out everyone's tags? It would be the best way and least complicated way for Callie & Dan to get them to us.

Whoever prints them can bring them to the Meet & Greet and handed out there?

The cost of the tag should be approximately $1.00 per person to cover the cost of printer ink and cardstock.

Steph

I can print them. I have access to a nice color laser printer. I would also be willing to get the lanyards for whoever needs them.

I can print them. I have access to a nice color laser printer. I would also be willing to get the lanyards for whoever needs them.

Thank you so much Carol. I'll put a note on the front page referring everyone to you.

Thanks again. :goodvibes
steph

I LOVE IT!!!:lovestruc

Carol, I would gladly give you two dollars for Bree and I. And I agree with Cheryl about them all coming from the same printer so they all look the same. Are we using the same pink lanyards? They are fairly generic. Maybe those who don't have one could find one on their own? Or does someone have a hook up?

Callie better hold on to that talented guy!!!!!!

2011Tag.jpg

steph

Super cute!

That tag is so cute!! :lovestruc
I love it! I'd be happy to pay for mine and my mom's.
Um...I just want to make sure my name is spelled right though...it's Dianna with 2 'n's. :)

Many thanks to Callie & Dan for designing them, and also to Carol for printing them! :banana:

Where did everyone get Fast Pass holder that are Vertical? All 4 that I have from both DL and WDW are horizontal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter