Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel, that phrase definitely puts you in the over 50 group! I used to have one.....;)

Me too!!!! :rolleyes1

Tag Fairy? :laughing:

Uh oh!!!! :laughing:

I love the purple and figured out my size. I just need to make sure I want that tee rather than sending one and will let you know. Thanks!
Okie dokie!

Hey Step - Maiyna Mouse and I will be rooming together at the GCH! I think she sent you a pm or email but we both are doing the meet and greet, Napa Rose on Friday and then WoC viewing deck that evening at the Grand. Scavenger hunt on Sat and Fantasmic on Sat evening and celebration round up lunch. Let us know how we want to work the F! Tickets. We could have vacation planning do it since some of us are at the Grand - just a suggestion.

Here is my dining schedule:
Thursday: Lunch at Rancho
Dinner - meet and greet
Friday: Breakfast - on my own
Lunch- Golden Horseshoe for the Billy Show
Dinner- Napa
Saturday: Breakfast - Carnation Cafe
Lunch - Plaza Inn, I will be meeting you all, but bringing my own stuff
Dinner - Cove Bar (after SH)
Fantasmic Dessert
Sunday: Breakfast - on my own
Lunch - Celebration round up BBQ
Dinner - I will be here through dinner, but didn't see what dinner options there were for Sunday night.

Do I need to reserve the fantasmic dessert on my own?

Hi Ladies. Sorry I have not been keeping up on this thead, but I needed something fun to look forward to so I thought I would at least put in my dining options.

Meet & Greet at Carousel. (Have we decided are we bringing strictly candy or some sort of snacks, too?)

Not sure what night you're doing WoC from the VGC balcony, but that sounds fun.

Hi Chris, good to see you. :hug:

Everyone can bring candy and/or some sort of snacks for the "pupu bar". ;)

WOC from the VGC balcony will be on Friday after the Napa dinner. :thumbsup2

Hi Chris, good to see you. :hug:

Everyone can bring candy and/or some sort of snacks for the "pupu bar". ;)

WOC from the VGC balcony will be on Friday after the Napa dinner. :thumbsup2
Oooooh.....I have a really good Pupu appetizer. :laughing: Count me in for that!!! :thumbsup2

Hello ladies!!!
Wow, lots of planning going on since I've last popped in here. Love it!! Still makes me sad I won't be there. I will miss seeing good friends and meeting all the new group members. Oh well.....next time for sure! :)

Just wanted to wish you all a safe and fun New Years Eve. I hope 2011 brings you many wonderful things and much happiness. :hug:

2011.jpg

Hello ladies!!!
Wow, lots of planning going on since I've last popped in here. Love it!! Still makes me sad I won't be there. I will miss seeing good friends and meeting all the new group members. Oh well.....next time for sure! :)

Just wanted to wish you all a safe and fun New Years Eve. I hope 2011 brings you many wonderful things and much happiness. :hug:

I know how you feel, I feel the same way :( Wish I could join all of you, maybe we should send them a picture of us to hold up when they do photos!!

And with F&W being canceled, that's another one we won't get to do :( :(

I will be out there when I take Christine back to school January 28-30 so hopefully some of us can meet up, and again for MouseAdventure, which is April 10. Heather and I will be there April 8-11. I posted a status on Facebook for anyone who is attending MA to let me know and we'll start some meal planning. We're thinking about doing the Surf's Up breakfast on April 10 before MA. Then Christine graduates on May 28 so the whole family will be out there sometime during that week before until May 29 or 30. Can't believe they would have graduation on Memorial Day weekend!!

The Disneyland website is offering a promotion until April. That is the only one I see at the moment. Not sure about some of the other travel sites.

That's the one they usually have every year January-April, either Adult tickets for kids prices or Buy 3 get 5 days.

Check the website wildatwork.com. If your employer is on their list, there are discounts available which are better than any others I've seen. Luckily DH's employer is registered.

Hope to meet all the new ladies at some point this year, and I expect LOTS of pictures of everyone. popcorn::

I am planning to get my ticket from the DL website - $182 for a 4-day PH. I haven't really found anything better than that except by a dollar or two.

I am thinking it would be nice to see when people are arriving/leaving so that we can plan to ride together. It would be nice to share a cab rather than take the shuttle. I will be arriving at SNA on Thursday at 9:30am and leaving Sunday at 7pm. Anyone else around those times?

Stacie - I wish I could do MA with you! I am already pushing it with our cruise in February and this trip in March so I am not even going to try for that. I should probably take the rest of the year off of DL and maybe get an AP on the next ladies trip and go again later in 2012 - maybe I can catch another MA then. We will be in Phoenix in July - maybe we could get together! I am also planning to go to Tucson to see my niece.

I am planning to get my ticket from the DL website - $182 for a 4-day PH. I haven't really found anything better than that except by a dollar or two.

I am thinking it would be nice to see when people are arriving/leaving so that we can plan to ride together. It would be nice to share a cab rather than take the shuttle. I will be arriving at SNA on Thursday at 9:30am and leaving Sunday at 7pm. Anyone else around those times?

Stacie - I wish I could do MA with you! I am already pushing it with our cruise in February and this trip in March so I am not even going to try for that. I should probably take the rest of the year off of DL and maybe get an AP on the next ladies trip and go again later in 2012 - maybe I can catch another MA then. We will be in Phoenix in July - maybe we could get together! I am also planning to go to Tucson to see my niece.

That would be great!! Although it's usually not wise to come here in July!!! That's when I moved here in 1987. We'll be gone part of the month to DH's family reunion, do you know when you'll be here?

Hello ladies!!!

2011.jpg
Happy
New
Year
to you too Beth!! :hug:

I love seeing everything coming together on the schedule!! Thanx Steph for all your hard work!!

Jen I'd love to join you for the Billy's show for lunch on Friday!!

Is anyone interested in doing a Character breakfast friday morning??

I guess I didn't realize the Plaza Inn served lunch & dinner.......guess I never paid much attention.....lol Might have to give that a try when the others go on Saturday before the Scavenger Hunt! What kind of food do they serve?

For those still around Monday morning.....how does Mimi's sound for breakfast?

Happy New Years Ladies!!!

I guess I didn't realize the Plaza Inn served lunch & dinner.......guess I never paid much attention.....lol Might have to give that a try when the others go on Saturday before the Scavenger Hunt! What kind of food do they serve?

Here's the menu. I've eaten there a few times and the food is very good.
http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_plz.htm

Fellow Scavy committee, I see our names down for Pacific Wharf but aren't we correcting the results during that time? Or are we doing it right there?
Maybe I missed a post somewhere:confused3
Happy New Year everyone !!!!

Steph~ I was reading the first page and I think for the Fantasmic Viewing, it's best if everyone books it theirselves. It will be less confusing that way.

Also, I think we were going for the 1st show of the evening (someone correct me if I'm wrong :upsidedow).

Hi Ladies. Sorry I have not been keeping up on this thead, but I needed something fun to look forward to so I thought I would at least put in my dining options.

Chris

Hey Chris, How are you feeling :hug:.

noa4.gif

Happy New Years Ladies. May 2011 be a Fabulous year for all :wizard:.

Meet & Greet: Just an FYI the meet & greet committee will be posting further details within the next couple weeks so keep a look out. I will also be sending PM's and/or messages on FB to those on the list of attendess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter