Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know....Stacie right? It's a crying shame just how far gone she is. :sad2:

She didn't get that far alone you know. ;)

Did I read the S&M team needs some costumes? I can help with that......:rolleyes1

I only skimmed. Man you guys were chatty tonight. No lives huh? I understand. ;)

I think we can handle our own costumes. And yes, we have no lives. Or we have lives and are just trying to avoid them.

Well, crap. I'm sorry Stacie. :hug:

Thanks. But I think I am better this time. I just need to do what I have to do.

Oh no, that's the worst! You already know what you need to do, so I wont bother telling you what I think. Stupid relationships.

Stupid relationships!:mad:

Why would you do that?? :confused3

I don't know. There was a reason. Probably something trivial like not wanting to kill myself or fall flat on my face. The shoes might be worth it though. Maybe I'll get them for Vegas! :thumbsup2

You shouldn't say that to someone on the S&M team. ;)

2.gif

You know when I first read that team name, that was the first thing I thought of but I said nope, I'm not gonna say a word. :angel: :rotfl:

If it weren't for the fact that I'm not allowed to play, I would totally want to be on your team!

Of course you do.

I trust you all to make a good choice for me. :thumbsup2

Darn right I would. I just wouldn't pick one out of the catalog or anything like that.

2.gif

You know when I first read that team name, that was the first thing I thought of but I said nope, I'm not gonna say a word. :angel: :rotfl:

I was waiting for that smilie to show up.

Of course you do.

Of course!

Darn right I would. I just wouldn't pick one out of the catalog or anything like that.

You could always just right my name and number in the mens bathroom.

A cheap one though. They aren't going to be married that long before it's time for the divorce party. :thumbsup2

That's true.

You know you'd want to be on that team too.

Well sure, of course you can trust us. :rolleyes1

Oh yeah, I know. wink, wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter