Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we'll just go downtown and get one. They are always cheap down there. :rotfl2:

No way man. I like my Rooty Tooty Fresh and Frooty team! :cheer2: :lmao:

You girls are getting around tonight. :rolleyes1 I see your posts on my TR and the Vegas thread. :rotfl:

But thats a good thing.

And I totally forgot about Downtown. Of course we could find cheap down there. I am sure some hang out around Glitter Gultch. :banana:

OK, I better get cracking on that new thread! NO ONE post on it until I have reserved the first 12 posts for our info. (or I'll have to punish you!)

Thanks!

I'll post the link here when I am done. See ya later!

Nah, we'll just go downtown and get one. They are always cheap down there. :rotfl2:

Ewww, I don't want a disease just from looking at him.

No way man. I like my Rooty Tooty Fresh and Frooty team! :cheer2: :lmao:

Your team name reminds me of IHOP. I like it! :thumbsup2

You girls are getting around tonight. :rolleyes1 I see your posts on my TR and the Vegas thread. :rotfl:

Yes, but we are uptown girls, not downtown girls.

With your number or mine? :rotfl2:

Our name may say one thing, but we are much more of the Average Joe type. I don't wear anything that chaffs.

Or did you mean that to say, I don't wear anything but chaps???? That's how I read it.

Lunch? LUNCH? You don't eat lunch when you are on a quest!!!!! (besides, don't we get food on the tour?)

P.S.: I'm with you really! I will definitely need nourishment before WIWF. Even if it's just a Mickey bar.

Lunches, Lunches? We don't need no stinking lunches!!!! I'm such the mom, I 'd probably have a lovely assortment of "on the go snacks" in my bag.

If it weren't for the fact that I'm not allowed to play, I would totally want to be on your team!

But, if we bend the rules, and you do play, S & M is bound to win, yes??

A cheap one though. They aren't going to be married that long before it's time for the divorce party. :thumbsup2

:eek: :sad2: :snooty:

Well sure, of course you can trust us. :rolleyes1

Okay, cheap is good, but he does have to LOOK good for the wedding album!!

So, if my circumstances change and I stay for the scavenger hunt...whose team do I get to crash!! AmySUe has both an "m' and "s" in it!!!

So dessert Friday night? Where am I eating?

Boyo boyo, you guys are chatty.

And sorry about the boy problems. I married my problem and he is really annoying me today. He spent 6 weeks redoing a bathroom. Super cute, clawfoot tub. Got bored so did the last parts totally half-a***. The light fixture above the vanity is exactly where the old one was, but the vanity is in a new place. Yep...off center. Look horrid and wonky, and he is now quite peeved with me for pointing it out. Oh, and it was his turn to cook tonight...and we all have GI disturbances now!!

Boys...nothing a pillow over the face while he sleeps won't solve!!!;) ;)

My kid doesn't have school, but I have to drive her halfway across town for childcare since I have to work, so I get to get up earlier. Waaaaahhhhh

Amy Sue

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Stacie, Steph, Michelle and Stacie???????????????

What does the S and M mean?????

Are they your intitials??

Or do they have some other meaning? Some secrets you want to share? Hmm?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ummm, YES, and maybe....:scared1: :dance3: :rotfl2:

OK, I better get cracking on that new thread! NO ONE post on it until I have reserved the first 12 posts for our info. (or I'll have to punish you!)

Thanks!

I'll post the link here when I am done. See ya later!

Yes Mam'

Ewww, I don't want a disease just from looking at him.

Wear sunglass for protection

Yes, but we are uptown girls, not downtown girls.

We may be uptown girls, but we have downtown wallets.

With your number or mine? :rotfl2:

Both

Is that a threat or a promise?

Either one, you will love it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Stacie, Steph, Michelle and Stacie???????????????

What does the S and M mean?????

Are they your intitials??

Or do they have some other meaning? Some secrets you want to share? Hmm?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now that I think about it more, I'm thinking maybe we should change it to S&M x 3! :rotfl2:

And then we bury their useless bodies in the Las Vegas desert and never speak of it again. :ssst:

Both

Either one, you will love it.

Sunglasses are a great idea!

Curse our downtown wallets. I guess it's better then no wallets though.

Thanks for writing my number, I haven't gotten any calls, so that's really nothing new.

You're right, I would love it either way! :thumbsup2

So, if my circumstances change and I stay for the scavenger hunt...whose team do I get to crash!! AmySUe has both an "m' and "s" in it!!!

You could crash the team I'm on as we are one of the 2 teams that only have 3 people right now. And, we have the other Amy, so you'd be in good company!;)

Or did you mean that to say, I don't wear anything but chaps???? That's how I read it.

Hey now, I have never wore chaps. Maybe I have asked someone to wear them for me, but not I!

Lunches, Lunches? We don't need no stinking lunches!!!! I'm such the mom, I 'd probably have a lovely assortment of "on the go snacks" in my bag.

Im hanging with you.

But, if we bend the rules, and you do play, S & M is bound to win, yes??

Hey, no matter what S&M will win. If not, someone will be punished.

Okay, cheap is good, but he does have to LOOK good for the wedding album!!

No, we will get one of those frosty type pics that make everyone look good.

Of course you will be with our group. You're bringing the leashes right?

So dessert Friday night? Where am I eating?

I'm torn on this one too. Cookie boat? or Fancy pants place? Or maybe I will just say screw it all, grab a churro and hop on more rides.

Boyo boyo, you guys are chatty.

Can't help it. Life stinks so I got to run some place and hide.

And sorry about the boy problems. I married my problem and he is really annoying me today. He spent 6 weeks redoing a bathroom. Super cute, clawfoot tub. Got bored so did the last parts totally half-a***. The light fixture above the vanity is exactly where the old one was, but the vanity is in a new place. Yep...off center. Look horrid and wonky, and he is now quite peeved with me for pointing it out. Oh, and it was his turn to cook tonight...and we all have GI disturbances now!!

Is your DH related to my father by any chance?

I have threatend DBF with this a few times. Or an ice pick in the ear. Either one. I always let him know how vulnerable he is asleep and how lucky I just watched him breathe. Yep, I'm a little twisted.

My kid doesn't have school, but I have to drive her halfway across town for childcare since I have to work, so I get to get up earlier. Waaaaahhhhh

Sorry about that. I do have a dentist appointment though tomorrow. If that makes up for sleeping in?

Amy Sue

:goodvibes

You could crash the team I'm on as we are one of the 2 teams that only have 3 people right now. And, we have the other Amy, so you'd be in good company!;)

Thanx...I am toying with staying since it sounds like such fun. I don't know if I would be any big bargain as an addition, but 4 heads are better than 3???

I am not sure upgrading my AP to allow me to go, or paying the extra $40 would be worth it. I'm thinking about it!!

AMySUe

Y'all have been busy tonight, and it's good to see that everyone's mind is in the gutter today.

Sorry to hear that there are so many stupid boys out there who are making your lives more difficult. My boy drives me crazy sometimes too, but in the grand scheme of things, I couldn't imagine my life without him! Today was supposed to be a day for him to have some alone time and do something fun. And yet, he ended up sending me and Ty to go shopping (don't have to ask me twice!) while he stayed home to clean the kitchen. What can I say, it's love:love: :love: :love:

And then we bury their useless bodies in the Las Vegas desert and never speak of it again. :ssst:

You must have seen the same movie I did. Lets keep this on the down low just in case we need to go this route.

Thanx...I am toying with staying since it sounds like such fun. I don't know if I would be any big bargain as an addition, but 4 heads are better than 3???

I am not sure upgrading my AP to allow me to go, or paying the extra $40 would be worth it. I'm thinking about it!!

AMySUe

Come on, you know you want to. You don't want to miss all the fun. Plus, you get to hang with me another day. Talk about a bonus!!

You must have seen the same movie I did. Lets keep this on the down low just in case we need to go this route.

I think that's a good idea.

*note to self: bring sensible shoes, shovel and flashlight on the Vegas trip.

You know, I was thinking just toss it in the canyon behind the house for the coyotes, but I like your idea better, it's cleaner.

A

Coyotes can be unpredicatable sometimes. And they may know a rotten guy when the smell one. So where would that leave us? Yep, bury them in the desert. Do we have a shovel smilie around here?

AMySUe

A day at DLR with all the Divas or going home while all the rest of us are going to be having so much fun? Seems to me that there's not much to think about... You know that you want to stay!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!