Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared: That is super random!

I know huh. But so far he was spot on.

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....oooooooooooooohhhhh!

Exactly!

Yeah, that's the ticket... it's our names, nothing else! Don't try to read anything else into it. :confused3

Oh, COSTUMES! I hadn't thought of that! Since I came up with the name, you others have to come up with the costumes. And nothing that isn't family-friendly, okay? We are all family-friendly people... except... well, I won't name names! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey now. I don't know if I can come up with a costume. I did spot the Hooters shirt last year. Come to think of it, you did too.

We are almost at 250 pages! Isn't that the limit, AGAIN? If we keep going at the rate we are tonight, we'll be on Part IV before we know it!

Beth better get on that next thread soon.

Where's the fun if you don't name names!?

Or read them on bathroom walls. ;)

Well, as much fun as tonight's chat has been, I am actually going to go do other things. Like find the cat can so I can give him his pill. Always an exciting part of the day. Don't you all just so envy my life.

So, continue chatting among yourselves. (and NOT about ME)

Where is Beth anyway? I can't believe she missed this tonight. Plus she has to start the new thread. Oh Beth . . . . . . . .

She has missed out. But somehow she always catches up.

Is Beth in da house??

Or Capri?

Or Jen?

Rooty tooty fresh and frooty.

That is my idea for the team name. It's all I gots.

So if you all think it suckles, I am okay with it, it won't hurt my feelings.

Cute team name.

Lunch? LUNCH? You don't eat lunch when you are on a quest!!!!! (besides, don't we get food on the tour?)

P.S.: I'm with you really! I will definitely need nourishment before WIWF. Even if it's just a Mickey bar.

There is always time to grab a bite to eat.

Me, me, pick me!!!! Sounds like my kind of party. :thumbsup2

Cool, you're in. We don't need anyone else to be honest. I just needed at least one more so I wouldn't seem like an alcoholic who drinks alone so that's why I said party. Party sounds better than "bitter pity party to drown in".

Cool, you're in. We don't need anyone else to be honest. I just needed at least one more so I wouldn't seem like an alcoholic who drinks alone so that's why I said party. Party sounds better than "bitter pity party to drown in".

Ok I stopped back by and you can't do that one without ME!

Now where is that cat ?

Okay ladies, I'm off to bed. Wish my DD didn't have school tomorrow! My name is Stacie too, why do I have to get up early?!? I'll be looking for the new thread tomorrow! See ya! :wave2:

I know what you mean. I've done the "bitter pity party to drown in" a few times. Don't tell anyone, but I have two bottles of rum and a bottle of vodka in my closet. Wanna come over? Maybe I'll just bring it down in March. :thumbsup2

Ok I stopped back by and you can't do that one without ME!

Now where is that cat ?

Ok ok, you're in too.

Okay ladies, I'm off to bed. Wish my DD didn't have school tomorrow! My name is Stacie too, why do I have to get up early?!? I'll be looking for the new thread tomorrow! See ya! :wave2:

Sorry your DD has school and you have to get up. But just think of this, most days DD is dropped off at 7am for school. Now that is early. See you on the new thread!

Now where is that cat ?

Hiding under the bed. He's just gonna spit it back out anyways. ;)

Night Stacie! You have to get up early as a punishment for getting me up early last month. :p

I know what you mean. I've done the "bitter pity party to drown in" a few times. Don't tell anyone, but I have two bottles of rum and a bottle of vodka in my closet. Wanna come over? Maybe I'll just bring it down in March. :thumbsup2

"Drinking out of the bottle, not thinking about tomorrow......"

Just heard those lyrics to that Kidd Rock song. Thought they were appropriate.

Bring them in March for sure. But if things go hokie this week, I may just be up there looking for them. Why does VD have to be this weekend?

Heck, I made plans with DBF and I don't even know if he will be DBF come this weekend. Lucky I have a full bottle of Malibu in the pantry.

Sounds like you need to pull the plug on the relationship. Ugh, I hate relationships.

being one of the (clearing throat) more senior members of our group and having recently personally having undergone the dreaded colonscopy, I think that you DH will be just fine. Most of the "personal" stuff will ahve been done today (hopefully) and your MIL will have spent the day in the bathroom (I hope). The most he will see tomorrow is them inserting an IV. I wasn't even awake when they did the swabbing and whatsuch. And it doesn't take very long--15-30 minutes tops. And they give you lovely color-coded pictures of your insides--suitable for framing.

Good to know.

Have to agree. I have taken both my parents and nana to the procedure. The prep is the funky part. Thats the part you don't want to be involved in. The day of the procedure is fine. You check them in, sit with them while they are prepped with the IV and such, then you tell them you will see them when they are done. Not long at all.

Funny thing - I took my mom to this procedure about two years ago and I was alone in the waiting room. After a while, this old chinese man comes in. He sits right next to me and starts talking. He tells me all these things about my life, then tells me he is a palm reader. Then proceeds to ask if he can read my palm. No big deal right? So he starts telling me about my family, my home, my work and my DD. He is pretty on the spot for most of it. Then he tells me "this line right here.....you never getting married". Then he hops up, says by, then leaves the waiting room. Very strange.

Good to know as well!

Second paragraph...how weird! Related...when engaged, I had some temp jobs. One was at a small company with some really odd people...the non-office people were truck drivers that moved "containers" around (the big things you see on cargo ships than on trains) the piers and over to the railroad...several of them were from India and were either related or friends from childhood in India...they had a very strong culture of home, and had some biases that they weren't afraid to talk about. And one day one of them asked me if I was going to have children after getting married...I said yes. Then he asked how old I was...I told him, 33. He was 35 with nearly grown children, and he told me "oh it's too late for you, you're too old". Thanks so much, sir!

I was used to my MIL's things like telling me how fat I was, how did I gain so much weight, what do I eat as a vegetarian to get fat (only answer to that is "chocolate cake is vegetarian")...but I wasn't expecting some guy to tell me it's too late, just b/c HE couldn't imagine being a parent to a baby at his age!

We are almost at 250 pages! Isn't that the limit, AGAIN? If we keep going at the rate we are tonight, we'll be on Part IV before we know it!

I do not know how you guys are going through 2 pages while I type out one reply...

Ok, for those of you who went last year...which meals are we going to be doing individual checks and which ones are we doing a group check? I have the disney visa card so I get some discounts and I will have an annual pass as well which I believe gets some discounts...is it better to do it all seperate or as a group...and if it is as a group than I will need to be bringing cash which I don't normally do too much of....info?

I'm going to use cash...well I'll be moving my spending money to my wamu account, since the ATMs at DLR are Chase ATMs that have all been changed to accept Wamu cards too. So I'll have access. :)

Two people to compare, and one person brings each bottle!

Aw!! I could never be dissapointed in you!:hug:

Now Beth..............that is a different story. :rotfl:

(Poor Beth............she isn't around to defend herself.):rolleyes1
:smooth: Did you think I wouldn't see this??

We are all family-friendly people... except... well, I won't name names! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I know....Stacie right? It's a crying shame just how far gone she is. :sad2:

Y'all need to quit your yapping!!! :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: ;)

Rooty tooty fresh and frooty.
Team Rooty Tooty Fresh and Frooty! :lmao: That's too funny.

Sounds like you need to pull the plug on the relationship. Ugh, I hate relationships.

I did a few weeks ago, then we talked ourselves back in. But now Im not so sure it was the right thing. It was all good for two years though. And yeah, relationships stink.

Did I read the S&M team needs some costumes? I can help with that......:rolleyes1

I only skimmed. Man you guys were chatty tonight. No lives huh? I understand. ;)

I did a few weeks ago, then we talked ourselves back in. But now Im not so sure it was the right thing. It was all good for two years though. And yeah, relationships stink.

Oh no, that's the worst! You already know what you need to do, so I wont bother telling you what I think. Stupid relationships.

Did I read the S&M team needs some costumes? I can help with that......:rolleyes1

You know, there was a pair of shoes you posted that I seriously looked into buying. I had to talk myself out of getting them. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter