Girls Only Disneyland Trip!! Old thread. New link in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tip I found on a site a long time ago was to empty a mini M&M's Tube container (I know, torture!). Then stack 2 quarters & a shiny penny, 2 quarters & a shiny penny, repeat. That way you don't have to go through your change purse to find the appropriate change and your girls are guaranteed shiny pressed pennies.

Thanks so much for that idea. That will be a huge help for the next trip.

steph

Hello Divas!

I got back safely on Monday afternoon after a "turbulent" ride home - to freezing cold weather and SNOW :scared1: I just uploaded my PP, so you can take a look Stacie. It's been crazy busy with work since I arrived, so not a lot of time, but it's done now :thumbsup2

Hello Divas!

I got back safely on Monday afternoon after a "turbulent" ride home - to freezing cold weather and SNOW :scared1: I just uploaded my PP, so you can take a look Stacie. It's been crazy busy with work since I arrived, so not a lot of time, but it's done now :thumbsup2

Awesome! About the PP, not the weather ;) I wish we had more time we could have spent together, especially since you were 2 different people!! Next year, right?? :thumbsup2

Awesome! About the PP, not the weather ;) I wish we had more time we could have spent together, especially since you were 2 different people!! Next year, right?? :thumbsup2

Next year, yes. And I'll try and be at least three different people then, just to keep everyone on their toes :thumbsup2

Hi Heather - it's me, Theresa. Remember me?????:lmao: Hope you feel better soon - being sick is not fun!

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! :tinker:

dis.gif

I was there too......I guess I must've been pretty boring that evening.:rolleyes1 ;)

OMG, that was the famous supermom Trey! That gorgeous brunette! You were at the other end of the table so I didn't get to talk to you at all, but I was looking forward to meeting you. I'd read your posts and thought you were so witty.
:goodvibes
I am dashing out to lunch - I"m late - but had to tell you this...

Now I thought the Brad Pitt sighting was a joke from one of our members (Kelly?) - mentioning his name and Arnolds.. ? But was it true? Someone would have posted this on the board if so...

(and would he go w/o Angelina?)

I will try to find out....

Hello Divas!

I came home to FREEZING cold weather also!! It snowed all around us, but not here!!
I hope you had a great time.

I came home to FREEZING cold weather also!! It snowed all around us, but not here!!

Oh man, it missed you?!! You're lucky.....we got 3-4 inches. Is it bloodly cold or what?!!! I think it was about -2 degrees when DH took Ryan to math tutoring this morning.:eek:
Shivering.gif

I did have a great time. It was nice at the lunch on Sunday. That wine (Magicale??) was fabulous and I want some more now! I gotta find me a way to get some here........

Oh man, it missed you?!! You're lucky.....we got 3-4 inches. Is it bloodly cold or what?!!! I think it was about -2 degrees when DH took Ryan to math tutoring this morning.:eek:
Shivering.gif

Yep, it missed me!! :cool1:

But it was like -5 this morning, when I left for work!!

I did have a great time. It was nice at the lunch on Sunday. That wine (Magicale??) was fabulous and I want some more now! I gotta find me a way to get some here........

I know!! That wine was AMAZING!!! I know where I am going in October....
& next year.
Lunch on Sunday was great. I hope you are feeling better.

Next year, yes. And I'll try and be at least three different people then, just to keep everyone on their toes :thumbsup2

Hi Heather - it's me, Theresa. Remember me?????:lmao: Hope you feel better soon - being sick is not fun!

Oh, Hi Theresa! I'm Heather! I'm so glad to see you here! :lmao:

I'm soooo sick. Anyone want to come and bring me some ice cream? I'm getting sick of yogurt. :sick:

I'm sure my DH would wear a Tink shirt, he doesn't care about that. He would NOT wear fairy wings though. That's where he would draw the line! :laughing:

So, I think I'm reading that the HoJo's has the ent rate for that weekend. What days are we looking at exactly? I'm too sick/lazy to look back.

Heather

Shivering.gif

Yep, it missed me!! :cool1:

But it was like -5 this morning, when I left for work!!

:scared1: BRRRR! I am so glad I live in California! We are enjoying sunny weather, although it is a little nippy. 47 degrees - just checked :)

Just checking in! Gotta run - lots of things to do to catch up. Like lots and lots of laundry!:laundy: :eek:

ok--I must have missed the original post--what are you guys talking about? I heard that Brad Pitt was at DL sometime over the weekend

There was a sort of Vin Diesel-looking guy in a suit standing near the doorway leading into the Emporium right near Carnation Cafe during our dinner. He was staring at people going in. A couple of people from our table went in one at a time, to look around to see if there was anyone interesting in there, but they couldn't find anyone.

The guy stood out like a sore thumb, in his black suit and stern face. Just sort of screamed "bodyguard" the way he stood and was dressed. We were speculating about it all through dinner!

Molly I'm pretty sure it was one of your posts on the board that gave me the idea for my kids' souveniers. I decided to get the pressed coin books for my girls and then get them a few of the coins for each of them. They loved it. I made sure they each got different coins too. I told them that each time I go to the parks and they go to the parks we'll add to their books. That got them excited just thinking about when they may get to go to Disneyland again.

Oh that is so cool! I'm glad that DS and DH have a small obsession that helped you. It's funny, b/c the first time they got the pennies I was annoyed at the cost (but really that's b/c they used my laundry change!!!!), but when you're prepared for it it's one of the least expensive souvenirs there is. :)

It's not only you. I have been waiting for someone to post a pic like the one from last year with everyone ID'd by dis and real names. I am really bad with names and having to remember 2 has actually made my head hurt! :laughing:

Well I'm the one that was amazed at your mad skills with the calculator and the bills. :)

Now I thought the Brad Pitt sighting was a joke from one of our members (Kelly?) - mentioning his name and Arnolds.. ? But was it true? Someone would have posted this on the board if so...

And wasn't he meeting with various heads of state?

awww...because she not nearly as fun as the beautiful Jennifer Anniston.
Sorry I am Team Anniston....:lmao:

Me too. Well, at least, I'm on the "it's OK for her to talk about it when asked by reporters, and it doesn't show that she's not "over it", it just shows that she thinks about her past, especially when asked" side. :) And now the "over it" comment makes me think of that Friends episode with her voicemail that she's "over you" and Ross asks..."over me? [edited] "

:)

I'm soooo sick. Anyone want to come and bring me some ice cream? I'm getting sick of yogurt. :sick:

I'm sure my DH would wear a Tink shirt, he doesn't care about that. He would NOT wear fairy wings though. That's where he would draw the line! :laughing:

So, I think I'm reading that the HoJo's has the ent rate for that weekend. What days are we looking at exactly? I'm too sick/lazy to look back.

Heather

I think its the 22-25? I might be wrong. I have been know to be wrong at least once...:lmao:

:scared1: BRRRR! I am so glad I live in California! We are enjoying sunny weather, although it is a little nippy. 47 degrees - just checked :)

Just checking in! Gotta run - lots of things to do to catch up. Like lots and lots of laundry!:laundy: :eek:

Yahoo just told me it is 25*.....I think I need to move somewhere warmer!!

I am stealing your pic of Mary & Bert!! I love Mary Poppins!!

Heather

It's October 23-25, I already have a room with 2 double beds, $59/night, if you want to bunk together again. I told Wendy the same thing.

And I went on the T-Mobile website today and downloaded Toy Story Mania!! YAY!! I haven't tried it yet, but am going to this afternoon.

Hey, Michelle, did you get my PM about the Photopass?

Stacie---I tried booking with the ENT rate for the 22-25 and all that would come up is the 79 rate. Am I doing something wrong? 79 is still a good deal.:thumbsup2

There was a sort of Vin Diesel-looking guy in a suit standing near the doorway leading into the Emporium right near Carnation Cafe during our dinner. He was staring at people going in. A couple of people from our table went in one at a time, to look around to see if there was anyone interesting in there, but they couldn't find anyone.

The guy stood out like a sore thumb, in his black suit and stern face. Just sort of screamed "bodyguard" the way he stood and was dressed. We were speculating about it all through dinner!

Oh that is so cool! I'm glad that DS and DH have a small obsession that helped you. It's funny, b/c the first time they got the pennies I was annoyed at the cost (but really that's b/c they used my laundry change!!!!), but when you're prepared for it it's one of the least expensive souvenirs there is. :)

Well I'm the one that was amazed at your mad skills with the calculator and the bills. :)

And wasn't he meeting with various heads of state?

Me too. Well, at least, I'm on the "it's OK for her to talk about it when asked by reporters, and it doesn't show that she's not "over it", it just shows that she thinks about her past, especially when asked" side. :) And now the "over it" comment makes me think of that Friends episode with her voicemail that she's "over you" and Ross asks..."over me? [edited] "

:)

OOHHH...I LOVE VIN DIESEL!!!!!!!

I loved that episode of Friends.
I am fine with her not talking about it. Its personal. What B&J did it terrible!
I don't blame her for not wanting to talk about it.
I would hate to be a celebrity......because then they would really want to know about my date/non dates....:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter